Throwing my process out there

f18mech

Awards
Hey what's up everyone? I am new to the site but not to exercising or lifting weights! I already did a little intro on another thread so you can check that out there if you are that interested but I just wanted to share what I am doing right now and see if you guys have any kind of input.

I have been working out for years now, but never really got into lifting real heavy lifting just more lower weight with higher weights. I was all about HIIT and cardio! I am wanting to switch it up, and I want to bulk with some nice lean muscle and hopefully put on 15-25 lbs within the next year. I have a great diet right now, my wife and I always have, but since I am starting to lift a lot heavier now I am taking in a lot more calories along with protein. I about 5-7 times a day which includes but not limited to: Fish, chicken, tuna, ground turkey (every now and then), any fruit you can think of, all vegetables, brown rice, don't really mess with pasta but when I do it is whole grain, eggs (mainly whites sometimes yokes because I love them), steel cut oats, cottage cheese, turkey bacon (sometimes), all kinds of nuts but mainly almonds!

I currently am using protein powders, fish oil, daily vitamins, and BCAA'S.

PH's: 4 week cycle of M-Stane with a cycle assist from Olympus Labs and I wil be using a PCT from them as well.

Any advice, comments, pointers...positive or negative...let me hear them! :)

Mystere3

Awards
Have you run a cycle before? Msten is a bit harsh for a first cycle.

How long have you been lifting?

f18mech

Awards
I have been lifting for about 7 years just never really was lifting super heavy..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. M-Stane may be a pretty harsh for a first PH, I would've started with something like Epi. But it's not rat poison so you should be good to go, just start it low! 2 caps (12mg) per day should be a good starting point for you and up it to 3 caps/day at some point if needed.

Are you gonna use AR1MACARE or AR1MACARE Pro during the cycle?

f18mech

Awards
I'm in. M-Stane may be a pretty harsh for a first PH, I would've started with something like Epi. But it's not rat poison so you should be good to go, just start it low! 2 caps (12mg) per day should be a good starting point for you and up it to 3 caps/day at some point if needed.

Are you gonna use AR1MACARE or AR1MACARE Pro during the cycle?
Currently just using the AR1MACARE. I got the bottle for free from a friend and purchased the PCT.

timper

timper

Awards
Is that all you have for PCT? You're going to absolutely need a serm

timper

timper

Awards
Well I know he should I just don't see it mentioned anywhere

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well I know he should I just don't see it mentioned anywhere
Exactly....one would assume being mstane is used that a serm would be mentioned. However its not so chances are it wasnt considered

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He PM'd me asking for help and he said that he'll use a SERM :)