Ever add EQ to the middle of a Test E cycle?

DNA24

Awards
Would it be wise to add Equipoise to a Test E cycle? I'm 7 weeks in on Test E at a low 350/400 mg per week. Since I plan on running Test for 16 weeks, maybe 20, would it be good idea to add EQ as a cutter over the remaining 9/10 weeks? I would even be open to dropping the Test to 300/350 mg and running for 20 weeks. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks in advance.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
EQ "kicks in" very slowly due to U ester. 9-10 weeks is wasting it - I'd run it for 14 weeks AT MINIMUM. Throw the EQ in now, run it for 14 weeks and keep the test dose same or even up it at some point.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Eq is a commitment. In 10 weeks in on my 24 week blast. U can use bold cyp, but results arnt the same as a long term exposure to bold

DNA24

Awards
I do understand that EQ does take longer to kick in. With that said, would adding EQ immediately and running this stack over another 14 weeks(21 total) be too much or kinda reckless? Is 21 weeks of Test E at 350-400 mgs too long? Tho I'm seeing good results with just the Test, wouldn't adding the EQ really cut and tighten everything up while not adding much more mass? Thanks for your help guys, really appreciate it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No it's definitely not too much. I've been on for 7 months so far and everything is still fine.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
7 months of eq? Rbc count high ?
No, 7 months on in total. I was on EQ for about 14 weeks. Hemoglobin was within normal ranges but I still donate a pint of blood once every two months.

DNA24

Awards
Does anyone with experience kno the minimum amout of Test E I could stack with EQ? I want to minimize the amount of Test because I have already added to much mass while on just Test E. I went from 181-183 to 194-197 and don't want to get over 200. Could I run EQ at 600 mg weekly, while keeping Test E around 300-400? Most ratio's I looked at had Test dosed higher than EQ, I want to keep my current size while cutting/hardening from the EQ. Thanks in advance for the help.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can easily keep test low. I usually keep test at 200mg/week, no matter what else I'm running.

DNA24

Awards
You can easily keep test low. I usually keep test at 200mg/week, no matter what else I'm running.
600 mg a good start for first time EQ? I plan on running EQ 16 weeks. I'm on 400 mg of Test E weekly at 200mg Monday/200 Thursday, should I just throw EQ in the same pin or should it be dosed more frequently during the week? Thanks man.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
600 mg a good start for first time EQ? I plan on running EQ 16 weeks. I'm on 400 mg of Test E weekly at 200mg Monday/200 Thursday, should I just throw EQ in the same pin or should it be dosed more frequently during the week? Thanks man.
600mg/week is great dose for first run with EQ. Pinning twice a week is fine!