Dmz cycle with D-pol

adeeil

Awards
Hey guys, I am new here but wanted to get some input on a cycle have lined up.

Xtreme Dmz 16mg x2 Daily for 6 weeks
Cycle support x4 daily 2 morning 2 afternoon
Taurine x2 daily
Fish oil
BCAA's
Glucosamine and Chondroitin
Ill be taking my milk thistle, hawthorne, and taurine on top of the cycle support.

I have my Pct. set-up but I was curious if D-Pol from Purus labs would be good to also run with this cycle? I have read that Dmz has good synergy with products such as D-Pol, any advice or better options?

I will be running a prewo of Cellucor NO Extreme and Cellucor C4 Extreme, my normal pre-workout drink.

Thanks for your help.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Where did you read dmz and dpol had good synergy? No, do not run dpol on cycle unless you absolutely want the nitrates

adeeil

Awards
Ok, thanks for the help. Is there anything you see in my cycle that you would change or that would be better? Again, thanks for the quick reply.

adeeil

Awards
Thanks, ill check that out. I really do appreciate all of the advice!

adeeil

Awards
First week on Extreme Dmz, 32mcg a day, one in the morning and one at night. Have been a bit tired but doing well at the gym, started to feel damn good on day 5. Bench press was amazing, the weight just felt light and had a great workout with a huge smile on my face. Back tightness hasn't been an issue as of yet but have finals done so i am getting plenty of sleep after my workouts, so far so good. Still taking my C4 Extreme from Cellucor for my pwo drink, have been a bit tired the last few days but once i get into the gym I feel great. Possibly the lethargy others have mentioned but it isnt that bad, just takes a bit more to really get going.

Taking fish oil, cycle support, glucosamaine, chromium, and my Bcaa's. Was planning on a 6-week run but after reading more might cut to a 4 on/4off cycle as that seems to be the most popular method. Have gained around 7-8 lbs, with a clean diet in the first week but have to be careful as it is easy to overdo it in the gym.

Ill keep updating if anyone is interested or has any advice. Great site for feedback.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't do 4on/4off cycle. 4 weeks is not enough for your body to reach homeostasis.

adeeil

Awards
Ok, thank you for the input. I guess ill do the full 6-week cycle.

adeeil

Awards
Bump, is there anything else I could take with the DMZ to help out? I am taking my BCAA's, with cellucor PWO, along with the cycle support, multi-vitamins, etc. I am only 9 days in on my first cycle of PH, any advice or products that work well with DMZ? I am running a clean diet, 1g/per pound Body weight, running 4 days on/1off. Three days of cardio.

Or should I just give it time?

rphash49

Awards
I've never had lethargy kick in that quick. Usually hits me week 4 with harsher compounds like dmz. While lethargy is light even epi and hdrol get me around week 6 if I'm not doing something about it.

adeeil

Awards
my first time on a PH, i have been lifting really hard..able to do so many sets, maybe I am just over doing it a bit in the gym.

rphash49

Awards
IMO not a good first cycle. Sides can be harsher and you don't have the experience to deal with it.

On cycle you should increase calories and increase water intake.

adeeil

Awards
IMO not a good first cycle. Sides can be harsher and you don't have the experience to deal with it.

On cycle you should increase calories and increase water intake.
My calories are up, and drinking a lot of water. I have read a lot but I have no experience so I can't say you are wrong nor right. I am glad to be on here for any help or advice.

rphash49

Awards
My calories are up, and drinking a lot of water. I have read a lot but I have no experience so I can't say you are wrong nor right. I am glad to be on here for any help or advice.
Fair enough. For lethargy you can use stano, dermacrine or trest. Trest is best as far as orals go but based on your experience dermacrine would be easier imo.

adeeil

Awards
Fair enough. For lethargy you can use stano, dermacrine or trest. Trest is best as far as orals go but based on your experience dermacrine would be easier imo.
Thanks for the help, dermacrine by BPS, is ordered and on the way. Much appreciated.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of PCT protocol you have planned?

adeeil

Awards
What kind of PCT protocol you have planned?
Xtreme Pct,Toremifene Citrate,D-Pol,Citadel Nutrition Fish Oil ,Anavite
Agmatine. Thats my plan after doing a lot of reading, any advice as always is greatly appreciated.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine. Thats my plan after doing a lot of reading, any advice as always is greatly appreciated.
Never heard of Xtreme PCT but as long as you have a SERM like Toremifene, you're good to go.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
dont know what most that stuff is.

you got clomid though, you're good

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you fell like that on only 32 mg of dmz never try msten. I did 57mg of dmz for 5 weeks and never felt any lethargy. Msten was horrible lethargy for me.

adeeil

Awards
If you fell like that on only 32 mg of dmz never try msten. I did 57mg of dmz for 5 weeks and never felt any lethargy. Msten was horrible lethargy for me.
To be honest I think it was more of my work, school, and being able to lift so hard and long in the gym. I was lifting before but wasnt pushing myself as much as i could like I am now. I feel better today with finals out of the way, so no more studying.

adeeil

Awards
I was looking at Ar-r as they are having their spring sale, ordered my Serm but was also looking at the GHRP-6, would that stack with the PH I am now taking?

GHRP-6 is also protective and anti-inflammatory, which is important in muscle synthesis and recovery. Since GHRP-6 makes the liver work on IGF-1 hormone secretion, as well, it can also help burn more fat and build more muscle as time goes by.

From what I have read it seems like something that would stack well with it, any thoughts?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Anabolics 36