Whats the most weight you gained during a cycle?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
13.5 weeks into my current cycle I'm up 45 pounds.. I **** you not.

I'm curious whats the most you guys have put on during one bulker?

I have 4.5 weeks of AAS before pct starts.. 50 pounds plus is within reach. :twisted:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
32lbs in about 7 weeks. it wasn't even supposed to be a bulker. i was eating maintenance cals. go figure.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
Holy sh!t, what are you guys running? You guys are putting on an average of 0.4-0.8lbs a day.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well, it was my first cycle so that probably had something to do with it. but i ran testprop100/trenace50/boldprop86 ed injects. started at 248, ended at 280.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t, what are you guys running? You guys are putting on an average of 0.4-0.8lbs a day.
Just snagged this from another thread instead of re-typing it all.

Basically it's this.. looks complicated but It's not so complicated. Tren I sort of threw in mid cycle.. :p

Week 01 - 04 50mg Dbol
Week 01 - 02 100mg Test Prop EOD
Week 01 - 02 100mg Boldenolone Prop EOD
Week 01 - 14 500mg Test Enanthate
Week 01 - 13 500mg EQ
Week 05 - 14 600mg 5aa Cypionate
Week 17 - 16 150mg Test Prop EOD
Week 10 - 16 75mg Tren Ace ED
Week 14 - 16 IGF-1 50 mcg ED
Week 17 - 21 Clomid PCT

Week 22 - 24 IGF-1 50 mcg ED

15iu Humalog Through out PWO
15iu Humalog for breakfast most mornings

10iu Humalog with IGF pwo, and on off days breakfast.

Hcg used in the middle and will be again leading into pct.
Nolva on hand.. but 5aa cyp is controling estrogen perfectly... letro also on hand.. perhaps for when stop 5aa cyp.. I might use proviron as well? or maybe even masteron haven't decided.

Probably doing way to much? But I'm enjoying myself.. and I'm not really having any sides what so ever.. I haven't even lost a hair on my head. :D

Deit is 350-450 grams of protein a day, 200-300 grams of carbs.. depending on whether I have 1 or 2 slin meals that day... calories 3000-4000 depending on the same. I eat very lean... (except muscle milk with skim milk for bed..).. and an occasional fattier cut of meat for supper.

Breakfast is usually a slin meal... with more protein in the middle. 100 carbs / 125 protein / almost no fat
Snack is 1 cup of cottage cheese 1% fat (2 grams total)
Lunch is 10.5 ounces of chicken breast
low fat yogurt
Banana
Veggies
Snack 1 cup Cottage cheese again.
Supper any cut of meat, salad or veggies.
Pwo shake if I workout.
Musclemilke for bed.

And it just repeats like that.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
16lbs in 3 weeks. And still counting... :twisted:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even at maintenance cals, the more you're body is able to process proteins (due to gear) the more you will grow..

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Even at maintenance cals, the more you're body is able to process proteins (due to gear) the more you will grow.. My first run with test/tren I gained 20lbs.. Seems 20 is my magic number, I seem to gain 20lbs at a time.. :)
that helps explain my current cycle then. i'm about 1000 cals below maintenance and up 11lbs after week 3.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I got 25 pounds in an 11 week cycle following PCT, I was up as much as 32.5 pounds before I lost all the bloat in PCT.

I was on 4AD cyp (1-10), 1test cyp(1-10), M1,4AD (1-4), and Superdrol (8-11). Not bad for legal **** (at the time anyways).

flava

Awards
10 wk cycle i gained about 30lbs kept 27 of it. not all muslce though...it was a bulker

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my first bulker was enth/eq/dbol, did 218 to 262 in 15 weeks

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
Wow, awesome gains guys. Its inspiring to get this kind of info about what can be accomplished.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn Jarconis!! Thats some big gains. Haw much did you keep?
I ended up around 248 or so... it was a dirty dirty bulk tho, if i had to do it over, I would sacrifice those kinds of gains for more quality muscle and keep the waistline from expanding like it did...

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Gained 24 pounds. went from 191 to 215 in think. did the following
1 to 8 M14ADD and FINIGENX
1 to 6 1-TEST

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Started out at around 170 now close to 200 cutting. I dont want to post the cycle. I would get flamed.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I gained 18 lbs in 10 weeks on a bread and butter deca/dbol cycle. I can gaurantee the gains would been even better If I had incorporated some test. You live and you learn.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Started out at around 170 now close to 200 cutting. I dont want to post the cycle. I would get flamed.
dude go ahead and post the cycle i am curious. You look really lean, nice pic.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I get around 20 a pop with long ester compounds and around 10-15 with oral cycles

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah James, I second what Diplomats said, post!!!

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok i'll tell you what I have been taking. Three things. Tren, dhea, tamoxifen. The dhea at 2+ grams a day The tren at 40mg a day (not injecting) tamoxifen 10mg eod. Running the tren for maybe five weeks now, the dhea for 3-4 months high dose. Thanks for the complement diplomats.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Ok i'll tell you what I have been taking. Three things. Tren, dhea, tamoxifen. The dhea at 2+ grams a day The tren at 40mg a day (not injecting) tamoxifen 10mg eod. Running the tren for maybe five weeks now, the dhea for 3-4 months high dose. Thanks for the complement diplomats.
Why the nolva at the same time? Gyno scares?

-kwantam

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The nolva keeps me dry while I high dose the dhea. If I dont take it I tend to get a little bloated. So yea to kill the estro effects. 10mg eod gets me by.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** 2 grams of DHEA a day? Dr. D and others only recommend no more than 500mg a day max. You get bloodwork done? (I'm not bashing or flaming, just super curious, cuz I love DHEA wtih every cycle, and would love to take more.)

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No blood work. I have read the studies with 1600mg dose. Looked good so I started high dosing and just ran with it. The results have been really good for me.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I gained 18 lbs in 10 weeks on a bread and butter deca/dbol cycle. I can gaurantee the gains would been even better If I had incorporated some test. You live and you learn.
Those are solid gains. And you are gaining like crazy (relatively speaking for a transdermal cycle currently), good to see that you haven't 'outgrown' good old 1-test and 4ad.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
First cycle: 1ad/4ad
up 18lbs in 4weeks
90lbs to squat rep.

First cycle: just 1ad
up 6lbs in 4weeks
90lbs to squat rep again.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
james any changes in your sex drive, or any side effects at all from the dhea alone, or even the dhea and the tren since you have been taking it? also what is your age, and stats ect.?

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No bad sexual side effects, only good. I did have some major aggression for about three weeks after I started the high dose dhea. The only bad thing is the minor bloat. The first pic is when I was at over 2 gr a day. The second pic is after I dropped the dosage for seven days or so. Plus my diet.

Attachments

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
JAMES:
are those before and after pics? how long have you been in dhea for, and do you plan on cycling off of it anytime soon?

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The pics are about seven days apart. Pushing five months on high dose. I never really go off of dhea. I just lower the dose.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
1st cycle ever was 1-AD @ 600mg ED for 3 weeks. I gained 22lbs. and kept 17. I list that first cause this was the cycle that impressed me the most. And the fact that it was all LBM. I went from 185-205-210...was agreat experience.

Second to that was my first reall AAS cycle. Test/deca/dbol. I gained 34 lbs. but I think half or close to it was fat. Still good though IMO.

Since then, I usually run one LOOOOOONG ...lol...cycle ever year (usually 4 months) take appropriatte PCT time off and then run another shorter one...like 6-8 weeks. I never use more than one oral at a time and never use more than two injectables at a time. Net gains on the longer one is usually 12-15bs. LBM when all is said and done....and shorter one is usually a recomp/cutter and nets about 5lb. fat loss and 5lb. LBM gain. Been cycling AAS for almost 2.5 years. Training for almost 4.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
The pics are about seven days apart. Pushing five months on high dose. I never really go off of dhea. I just lower the dose.
Don't want to take this thread off topic but, DHEA is not suppressive right? I'd assume it would make PCT go smoother and help retain gains, if nothing else..?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Don't want to take this thread off topic but, DHEA is not suppressive right? I'd assume it would make PCT go smoother and help retain gains, if nothing else..?
Dr. D recently recommended 200mg/day tapering by 50mg every week or two through PCT over in the PH forum.

-kwantam

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks man

FZane

Awards
about 40 lbs. in 14-16 wks with taper. Body fat went up about 5%.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
1st cycle - 1test/4ad 160mg/330mg transdermal 20lbs in 4 weeks
2nd cycle (1.5 years later) 1test/4ad/OHT 160mg/260mg/160mg transdermal 25lbs in 4 weeks.

Lost nothing the first, 5lbs the second during pct. Held more water on the 2nd cycle. Both resulted in nice , retained gains in mass and strength.

BV

calpolybk

Awards
My best gains are 26 lbs in 10 weeks, and still one more week to go so 28 lbs is hopefull, a little fat but not much....

test depot at 400 mg/week
deca 333mg week

for 11 weeks

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
First cycle 1test/4ad transdermal 8 weeks went from 202 to 228.

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
m1t and mdht weight only changed 25 pounds but lost about 5 of fat. 8 weeks