Dr D....

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
And anyone else that can help...

I am trying to steer clear of Nolva this cycle (SD/M4OHN) but I want to keep estrogen at a min since I am very prone. What would you suggest? AI, supp, etc...

I always use Nolva as a staple in my cycle, but after doing some reading I am trying to stay away from it both as an anti-E and PCT...if at all possible I would like to stay away from AIs just because of their strength (used Arim in the past and man was it an experience) but I will go low dose if need be.

I asked Dr. D because it was his post that initially got me thinking about avoiding Nolva, but I am looking for everyone's opinion. Thanks in advance bros.

O14

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what did Dr.D say about nolva? don't remember that.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
6 oxo I suppose
clomid, would this be an option or is it the sides that concern you?

blank!

Banned
Awards
what did Dr.D say about nolva? don't remember that.
he said nolva is evil incarnate. more specifically, he quoted studies about the long-term effects of SERM use. ocular damage, vaginal problems, hepatic distress, etc.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
And anyone else that can help...

I am trying to steer clear of Nolva this cycle (SD/M4OHN) but I want to keep estrogen at a min since I am very prone. What would you suggest? AI, supp, etc...
You dont need to take anything (except maybe liver protectants) with such a dry cycle.

If you want to avoid Nolva also for PCT, go for sledge new PCT product or high doses of 6oxo and Tribulus. Unless u are running that for 5+ weeks you should be fine.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn, never had any vaginal problems but i'll keep an eye out.

schlam_of

Awards
i would have to recc 6-oxo, if you can afford it. it seems to work pretty well for me and wont totally break the bank, but its way more expensive then nolva. also, i dont remember if you said when you are starting PCT, but you might want to look into sledge's upcoming product if time works out.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
he said nolva is evil incarnate. more specifically, he quoted studies about vaginal problems,
:run::sick: :blink:

I haven't notice any problems with this yet, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
I'll ask my wife?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I think some of the problems that Dr. D talked about when he mentioned prolonged usage problems were from those that used Nolva every day for years (i.e. breast cancer patients). From what I've read, it seems as if the Doc prefers Clomid over Nolva, but to each there own. But, most of the problems definitely come from prolonged use over the years. I don't think that a 4 week PCT used more than 2-3 times a year would do that much damage, but this is only my impression of this. Of course as the good doctor made obvious, these SERMs should only be used when necessary (of course I'm sure you know that :)).

Anyway, that's just my 0.02...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I think some of the problems that Dr. D talked about when he mentioned prolonged usage problems were from those that used Nolva every day for years (i.e. breast cancer patients). From what I've read, it seems as if the Doc prefers Clomid over Nolva, but to each there own. But, most of the problems definitely come from prolonged use over the years. I don't think that a 4 week PCT used more than 2-3 times a year would do that much damage, but this is only my impression of this. Of course as the good doctor made obvious, these SERMs should only be used when necessary (of course I'm sure you know that :)).

Anyway, that's just my 0.02...
and across from the street on the same exact building of this starbucks was a starbucks. and that my friends....is the end of the universe.

sorry, everytime i see that avatar, more lewis black pops in my head. :cheers:

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Nolva for years, obviously not continuously, during cycle and PCT, so I was looking to avoid it this time simply because i felt i needed the break and never took any of the dangers into consideration until now

O14

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
You dont need to take anything (except maybe liver protectants) with such a dry cycle.

If you want to avoid Nolva also for PCT, go for sledge new PCT product or high doses of 6oxo and Tribulus. Unless u are running that for 5+ weeks you should be fine.
I would prefer to use one, I have used "dry" cycles in the past and have had problems...and, as always will be doing my best to keep the liver clear...

As for PCT, Im all set with that, this isnt a question on PCT but more during the cycle...

O14

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
run an ai then sledges new pct is a modified version of exemestane so run that during cycle if gyno prone and pct as well. Maybe adding 6oxo if extremely cautious.
Sledge said his pct product would replace nolva

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
and across from the street on the same exact building of this starbucks was a starbucks. and that my friends....is the end of the universe.

sorry, everytime i see that avatar, more lewis black pops in my head. :cheers:
It's all good Beelze... Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery. :thumbsup: :cheers:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I would prefer to use one, I have used "dry" cycles in the past and have had problems...and, as always will be doing my best to keep the liver clear...
OK, then I would run formestane transdermal at 100mg ED while on cycle.
It should be enough to prevent gyno and has no side effects (besides a little HPTA suppression).

And sledge PCT product for PCT

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
OK, then I would run formestane transdermal at 100mg ED while on cycle.
It should be enough to prevent gyno and has no side effects (besides a little HPTA suppression).

And sledge PCT product for PCT
Thanks Syr....I am looking into that now, it will be my first time with formestane if I use it....

O14

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i've read posts on another board that broccoli is a natural DHTINHIBITOR.
SO EAT A LOT OF BROCCOLI DURING YOUR CYCLE AND TAKE B6(LOWERS PROLACTIN) :think: IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT PROLACTIN.

WOOPS

blank!

Banned
Awards
SD and MOHN and you want an AI? if 4-ad was in there, yeah, but considering the extreme dryness reported by SD users and the lack of estrogenic activity of MOHN, i would probably abstain. like the broccoli guy said, though - progesterone might be a concern, in which case B6 is a good preventive measure (not that i really think it will be an issue considering that prog needs estrogen in order to make prolactin gyno.)

then again, a little formestane shouldnt hurt anyone, especially if it helps you sleep at night.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
HMMMMMM.....formestane seems to be hard to find as of now....

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

run an ai then sledges new pct is a modified version of exemestane so run that during cycle if gyno prone and pct as well. Maybe adding 6oxo if extremely cautious.
Sledge said his pct product would replace nolva
What is exemestane...did you mean formestane? O, and wasn't formestane a part of the ban...correct me if I am wrong.

blank!

Banned
Awards
HMMMMMM.....formestane seems to be hard to find as of now....
you're right. i ordered 3 bottles real cheap and they called me today to tell me they're backordered "indefinitely" - guess i'll either pay a little more or just run letrozole. wouldnt have minded the androgen in 4OH...

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
you're right. i ordered 3 bottles real cheap and they called me today to tell me they're backordered "indefinitely" - guess i'll either pay a little more or just run letrozole. wouldnt have minded the androgen in 4OH...
Yeah....don't know what the deal is...but I'm having trouble finding this **** at all

O14

THA GONZ

Awards
oral any good??

Hey guys I don't know much about formastane but is the pill form any good?? Like molecular Nutritions formastat?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I don't know much about formastane but is the pill form any good?? Like molecular Nutritions formastat?
I would also like to know....I would rather go with the dermal, but wondering what the deal is with the pill form

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I would also like to know....I would rather go with the dermal, but wondering what the deal is with the pill form
well, formestane has not good oral bioavailability, so probably u will need double dose oral (ie. 100 mg instead of 50 or 200 instead of 100...).

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Well, Im having trouble finding a decent price on any form....

Thanks Syr....Im going to keep looking for some dermal...pref EForm as you recomended

O14

THA GONZ

Awards
I know a place where you can get molecular formastat at 24.99 a bottle thats (90) 50mg caps if anyone is interested.

THA GONZ

Awards
Damn...seems pricey....what dose are you running?
I have never run it, it is just the cheapest I've found it. I don't know much about the stuff, but someone said that if oral you would probably have to run like 100-150mg/ed so I figure even if you run 150mg/ed a bottle will still last 30 days or at 250mg/ed it will last 18 days for $24.99. I really don't know if thats a good deal or not.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
If I bought the oral I was thinking of running 200...but I would rather stay away from anymore pills to be honest...

THA GONZ

Awards
If I bought the oral I was thinking of running 200...but I would rather stay away from anymore pills to be honest...
I hear you, I can't find the powder anywhere or the eform so I may try the pills. Then again I might just use sledges product, he said it can be used on cycle to control estro as well. If you find the powder though let me know.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I hear you, I can't find the powder anywhere or the eform so I may try the pills. Then again I might just use sledges product, he said it can be used on cycle to control estro as well. If you find the powder though let me know.
Will do...