Possible Gyno, Adex not working

daddy2fresh

Awards
Hey guys, I am into my 5th week of a Test E cycle. 300 2x a week.
I was taking arimidex I got from RUI .5mg EOD. But this last week, my nips have been giving me trouble. Real sensitive and really puffy. I started taking the arimidex 1mg ED and saw nothing happened. I have some Nolva and started running that at 25mg ED. This is my 3rd day using Nolvadex and it doesnt seem to be helping. Nips are still puffy and sensitive.

Should I give the Nolvadex more time? Is the liquidex from RUI guys bunk? I need help. I really dont want gyno.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your Adex is probably bunk. Try another brand or try if Aromasin or transdermal formestane works better. Formestane did wonders to my gyno.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think the nolva will help?
You can try it but be careful with possible rebound gyno. I'd use an AI like Aromasin or formestane.

Mystere3

Awards
Honestly if you're really getting gyno, IMO it's time to break out the big guns, get some letro.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Your Adex is probably bunk. Try another brand or try if Aromasin or transdermal formestane works better. Formestane did wonders to my gyno.
What brand formestane did you use? I'm thinking of getting some for my next cycle.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black Lion Research Formeron. It's great.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I'd get some letro, use a different source. I typically always try to dual-source for my rat research if I can just in case something doesn't work.

Also, my guess is that you are giving in to the human tendency to poke at them to see if your gyno is progressing. Stop that - it's only going to make it worse.

daddy2fresh

Awards
Also, my guess is that you are giving in to the human tendency to poke at them to see if your gyno is progressing. Stop that - it's only going to make it worse.
Yeah, you're right, I def have been doing that. I will quit. Going to get some letro. Anybody recomend a legit place. Ive tried AG letro and i felt like it didnt do ****.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check sponsors of this board. There are 3 research companies offering liquid AI's for your rats. PS has had some quality issues in the past so I wouldn't give their liquids to my rats.

DNA24

Awards
Check sponsors of this board. There are 3 research companies offering liquid AI's for your rats. PS has had some quality issues in the past so I wouldn't give their liquids to my rats.
can you message me the best companie you recommend? PS is where I bought my rat liquid, wouldn't want to risk any quality issues. Thanks Bro.