which non methylated PH is best for a solo run?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
What is your reason for wanting to run a non methylated PH? Don't think that non methyl = safer (it does in some cases but not always)

As for the "best"... You have not given us what your goals are, which could help determine the better or "best" for your scenario.

To name a few; Stano, Max Lmg, Trest, Trenavar, but again can't really reccomend one without knowing your goals

R

raal

Banned
Awards
What is your reason for wanting to run a non methylated PH? Don't think that non methyl = safer (it does in some cases but not always)

As for the "best"... You have not given us what your goals are, which could help determine the better or "best" for your scenario.

To name a few; Stano, Max Lmg, Trest, Trenavar, but again can't really reccomend one without knowing your goals
recomp

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
To recomp I would use a high dose of trenavar stacked with furuza or 11oxo. Like a gram of 11oxo or 400-500mg of furuza with 150-200mg of trenavar. It will be expensive and u would get the same results from running a moderate dose of epi. It will also cause u to shut down and u will need a full pct.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
tren good first cycle

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Recomp I would go with 11oxo, AMS 1AD and 4ad. Based on the way the question was asked you should avoid the 19nors for now. Run a few cycles like this read and learn.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good suggestions here...

1. Wet compounds
Trestolone
M-LMG
4-DHEA
19-nor DHEA

2. Drier compounds
Trendione
Furaza
Transdermal dienolone
11-KT
1-DHEA
Epiandrosterone

If it's your first cycle and you really want to go with nonmethyl, I'd with Furaza. Methylated compound or compounds like like Epistane or compounds like trest, M-LMG, trendione and dienolone would of course give more bang for your buck but risk of side effects is also bigger.

DHEA-based prohormones are pretty mild and I really wouldn't run them solo.