Possible dosing schedule for 1st cycle.

csmithcfg

Awards
I work 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off every 2wks and rotate days/nights every full cycle. My question is this, I am considering only pinning 3 times out of the 2wks. I am only lifting on my days off and I am killing it in the gym and seeing good, natural gains. My thought is to pin after my last workout for that rotation. Basically there will be 2 5-day gaps and 1 4-day. If I only use the test 400 and deca, how many mls should I use at each injection?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesn't really matter whether you pin on your workout day or not. Esters were made to provide stable blood levels over longer period of time. Just pin twice weekly, no matter if you train on that day or not.

Good luck with your cycle.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
If you are seeing good natural gains, why are you wanting to use steroids?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Test e can be pinned every 4 days or every 5 days. You should do some digging for info, the awnsers to ur questions are pretty easily found on the internets. I wouldn't recommend deca ur first cycle

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Some only see mild differences between twice a week and once a week. Depending on dose for instance a trt dose of 1ml of 200mg cyp will work fine for most. But 600+ you will definitely want twice a week but sliding a day here and there wont matter much.

csmithcfg

Awards
Nis1, I had my blood work done and my test was in the 240 range. Figured if I'm going to do it I might as well get something more out of it.

csmithcfg

Awards
RH2012, actually 13hrs/shift at my full time job and 10hr days at my part time one. Yes, it sucks but pays the bills. :)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Sorry had to...

i feel for you bro.. making money aint easy.

I disagree sir making money is easy...pimping hoes ain't easy.