Halotestin preworkout

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Have been dosing 500 mg test e with 80 mg anavar for the last 8 weeks on a cut with great results. I also started dosing 30mg halotestin 40 minutes pre workout for the last 5 days.

I have looked at William llewellyns write up on it an a couple others so i am expecting some gains in aggression and strength/muscle hardness. Anyways

I got this from the same supplier of my test and other orals so I'm guessing it's also legit.

My aggression seems to be up. I'm curious on other experiences with it if you have ran it.

I will be running it for 4 weeks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't ran Halotestin yet but I'll try it at some point as I'm a powerlifter. 30mg preworkout seems like a really high dose though - most guys that I know are taking only 10-20mg preworkout!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't ran Halotestin yet but I'll try it at some point as I'm a powerlifter. 30mg preworkout seems like a really high dose though - most guys that I know are taking only 10-20mg preworkout!

Halotestin is more rare and more expensive compound than test and many other steroids so it is very possible that your Halo is bunk or underdosed even though your other gear from the same company were legit.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I haven't ran Halotestin yet but I'll try it at some point as I'm a powerlifter. 30mg preworkout seems like a really high dose though - most guys that I know are taking only 10-20mg preworkout! Halotestin is more rare and more expensive compound than test and many other steroids so it is very possible that your Halo is bunk or underdosed even though your other gear from the same company were legit.
Highly doubt it's fake. Maybe under dosed . But probably Not. And 30 mg isn't high for performing athletes. 10- 20mg I have seen posted , but for treating androgen insufficiency.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
30mg is a pretty high dose of halo unless we're talking 1000+lb squats.

Mystere3

Awards
I agree 30 is a bit on the higher side. Love halo but I'd feel a bit more comfortable with 20 a day, 10 in the AM and 10 pw, especially with anavar.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
30mg is a pretty high dose of halo unless we're talking 1000+lb squats.
no we are not talking weight like that at all. Only reason I even considered halo was for the cutting of calories and to keep my lifts up. I will try 20 mg. and see how the next 3 days are. Rodja ,you ever use in a cycle before ?if so, have you liked it?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no we are not talking weight like that at all. Only reason I even considered halo was for the cutting of calories and to keep my lifts up. I will try 20 mg. and see how the next 3 days are. Rodja ,you ever use in a cycle before ?if so, have you liked it?
I haven't tried it, but I know several that have used it pre-meet.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I agree 30 is a bit on the higher side. Love halo but I'd feel a bit more comfortable with 20 a day, 10 in the AM and 10 pw, especially with anavar.
how long have you usually ran it.?your strength gains very drastic?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I have run it several times. Depending on my goals and other compounds I run it 10mg everyday with 20mg 30mins before work out. Or 40mg split am/pm.

30mg pre workout will be an unmistakable feeling. Halo is very hard to find and 9 times out of 10 is fake. U can feel 10mg of real halo preworkouts.

So if ur not sweating like crazy and lifting well above ur normal range then u probably have m1t(that's if ur lucky).

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
And ur right 30mg isn't high, but people who normally run 30 or more mg in one dose only take it a few times a week. Halo on big days with 1g of test. Is one of my favorites. Pretty much anything with 1g of test is the best

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I have run it several times. Depending on my goals and other compounds I run it 10mg everyday with 20mg 30mins before work out. Or 40mg split am/pm. 30mg pre workout will be an unmistakable feeling. Halo is very hard to find and 9 times out of 10 is fake. U can feel 10mg of real halo preworkouts. So if ur not sweating like crazy and lifting well above ur normal range then u probably have m1t(that's if ur lucky).
very understandable. It was a free gift. I ordered 2, 8 month GH kits . For friends and my current cycle . Couple grand in products and they included in my email... sent you halotestin as a thank you. Anyways . I feel like my aggression is up a lot . Sweating ehh. A little but I'm also on Var so my pumps have been insane already.

Mystere3

Awards
how long have you usually ran it.?your strength gains very drastic?
4 weeks at 20 (10/10) and the gains were big, 50 lb on deadlift 1RM and 30 on power clean 1 RM.

I haven't run it lately and don't plan on it since I don't powerlift anymore.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
What mg tabs ? 5 or 10 ? They could be undersosed or ur supplier might be telling you differently.

JRex

JRex

Awards
I always start with lowest dose and work up. I have a feeling if you have never used haloTest before 10mg will have you chewing on barbells

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
I didn’t respond well to halo at all. Now mind you I took it 2 weeks out for pre comp to dry out before the show and it made me go mental. I was already on other compounds as well but it threw me mentally over the edge and I’m not someone who gets bad mental sides. Just at 10 mg for 2 weeks , other people have different experiences with it though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always start with lowest dose and work up. I have a feeling if you have never used haloTest before 10mg will have you chewing on barbells
This thread is over 9 years old.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Old Threads still give good feedback..lol
I ran it yrs ago..97...
Same effect, but cheaper..Gun Powder..
It's a Liver Killer..!!
I believe worse than Drol...
Lots of MMA Guys love it..for the aggression..but 30mgs..not me..!!
Z...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Always wonder..on Threads like this..
Is the OP still alive..??
Of all the compounds I've used, and I'm very tolerate..M1T and Sdrol,Don't really bother me..but Halo...Mad Dog 20/20..
Z...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Pheromones 7
Anabolics 45
Anabolics 36
35 and Older 3