PH Recommendations

JMora626

Awards
So I'm thinking about taking a Epi+Superdrol blend cycle

My diet consist of 4-5 solid meals.

I.E.; Meal 1- 4 egg whites scrambled w/ a few turkey bacon slices using coconut oil.
Meal 2- 6-7 oz of ground turkey w/ half of a sweet potato and greens
Snack- Carnivore Protein Shake
Meal 3- same as Meal 2
Meal 4 - Salmon (5oz) and broccoli
Meal 5 - same (not always)
Pre Workout - Shake along with Modern BCAA (intra)
Post Workout - Carnivore Protein Shakes
Before Bed - Casein Shake

Current supps are Carnivore Protein and USPLABS MOdern BCAA and ORANGE TRIAD Vitamins and Fish oils

Definitely a Gallon of water thru out the day.
I work out 6 day split lifting heavy;
Day 1 and Day 5 Chest and Arms
Day 2 and Day 6 Back and Shoulders
Day 3 and Day 7 Legs
Day 4 and Day 8 Productive Rest (hike or Jog or Bike or Run Errands)
ect... running it for 30 days and changing up my workout for the next 30 days after.

Please guide me anyone, I been doing this for 3 months now I first weigh in 220 lbs with 24 BF% now I'm 204 lbs with 17 BF%(i think) I see more definition and solid built muscles.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It's fine if you want to run epi and superdrol just make sure you have a liver transplant as part of your pct. but really, if this is your first cycle (sounds like it is) just run epi or hdrol and see how you react to anabolic supplements. Remember that you need a serm at the of your cycle. Epi at 30/30-40/40/40/40/40 (30 to see your initial reaction, possibly up to 50mg in the last week or two). or hdrol at 75/75/75/75/75/75 and you could up it to 100 in the last week or two depending on your weight and what side effects you had seen at that point. But don't go over 100mg your first cycle. Unless you weigh a lot.

Mystere3

Awards
You've lifted for 3 mo and want to run a Ph? Lol

Max out your natty gains before you even think about ANY steroids, much less SD.

JMora626

Awards
Mystere3 I been off and on for 3 years went thru consistent phases of 4-6 months and laid off for 3 at times. I done PH before but never got any good guidance and it wasn't until 3 months that i made a commitment to stick to this. My diet is on point unlike before not so consistent. I don't drink alcohol anymore nor do i desire it. I gone thru different consistent workout regimens and I gotten real solid gains and my body is transforming better then I expected. However I'm listening to my body and responding to what works and I feel like maybe a little help wouldn't hurt if done correctly. I have a good idea of what should be done in order for this to work efficiently and that's why I'm only asking from PRO and users who gotten great results before i jump into this blindfolded like before. thanks for your comments. reps4jesus
thanks man

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of gains or fat loss are you looking for? We kinda need to know that too. Sounds like fat loss is ur aim which if so u dont need SD.

Mystere3

Awards
Honestly if you're making gains you should really keep at it. PH or AAS aren't a magic bullet that's going to suddenly help you recomp. I like to see ppl able to eat clean and stick to a consistent lifting routine for a couple years before trying Anabolics. I lifted for 8 years before running my first cycle at 25.

Ideally you should be ~15% or less to minimize sides.

If you're absolutely set on ph run epi but make sure you have a better idea of cycle support and pct.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with others, Epi alone is plenty for the first cycle. Just pick one company that sponsors here and sells Epi - all sponsors here are legit and trusted companies.

I work for Olympus Labs and our Epi clone Ep15tane has 120x15mg caps in one bottle - one bottle would be enough for a 6 week cycle at 30/45/45/45/45/45. My sweet spot for Epi is 40-50mg/day so I bet that it would work very well for you too!

Just remember to do proper PCT with SERM and natural AI/test booster and you're good to go... Drink plenty of water and remember your cycle supports. I always recommend TUDCA for liver support with 17-a-alkylated steroids like Epi.

JMora626

Awards
fueledpassion Looking to trim off some additional fat, hopefully if possible down to 12% BF and gain extra 10lbs of muscle. I heard that Epi and Hdrol could do just fine and less stressful on the liver then SD. Currently i can bench 250lbs 8 reps, i can curl 110 lbs 8 rebs, shoulder press 80 dumbells 8 reps and legs however i'm building the strength i can do squats 185lbs

If anything I was definitely thinking EPI alone but I need to know if a Cycle Support is needed and what is a good PCT and/or SERM... ect...

Mystere3

Awards
Novla 20/20/10/10, erase, and daa in pct, cel cycle assist on cycle.

While it's possible to recomp in the way you're seeking on epi, not everyone achieves those results and it'd require ideal training, nutrition, and sleep as well as cycle support and good pct. Read one of the hundreds of epi logs in the cycle info forum.

JMora626

Awards
Mystere3 and g0hardorgohom you guys are RIGHT. I should of gone with my gut feeling EPI it is and I was thinking about EPI 2a 3a(i think is how it goes) or EPI150 from GPL

So what is a good:
PCT
SERM
TUDCA
TEST

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mystere3 and @g0hardorgohom you guys are RIGHT. I should of gone with my gut feeling EPI it is and I was thinking about EPI 2a 3a(i think is how it goes) or EPI150 from GPL

So what is a good:
PCT
SERM
TUDCA
TEST

Haven't heard from EPI150 but I know that EPI 2a 3a is good to go.

For SERM pick either Nolva or Clomid.

For overall PCT product I'd recommend Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT - but I'm a rep so take it with a grain of salt if you want.

For cycle support purposes pick a good all-in-one product. I'd go with Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro as it has TUDCA in it. Antaeus Aegis also has TUDCA but nothing else - they are top notch company too. Make your own educated decision.

JMora626

Awards
Mystere3 Thanks man! Talking about my diet though if you can kinda hint that my current diet is paleo. I'm not a big fan of bread, grains and i cant eat cheese or drink milk because of lactose. SHould my macros be 50% protein/ 30% carbs/ 20% fats ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mystere3 Thanks man! Talking about my diet though if you can kinda hint that my current diet is paleo. I'm not a big fan of bread, grains and i cant eat cheese or drink milk because of lactose. SHould my macros be 50% protein/ 30% carbs/ 20% fats ?
.3-.5 grams of fat per pound of bodyweight
1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight
Enough carbs that your weight moves into the right direction.

You can up your fat intake a bit after cycle because fat helps your body produce more testosterone.

Mystere3

Awards
Honestly you need carbs to build muscle, I'd go 40/40/20 when bulking and add oats, rice, bananas, etc to round it out. You don't need dairy if you don't want it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sd is a carb guzzler to begin with

JMora626

Awards
g0hardorgohom i looked at your products so if i get your Epi and AR1MACARE and SUP3E PCT how much can you hook me up i seen it on ProHormonewharehouse.com for $115.00 and i saw what they all contain, NOT BAD AT ALL.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Nether one of those is a prohornone. I'd recommend Sd over epi everytime. I've used it to bulk and to cut. With appropriate diet sd is awesome. But some people respond very well to epi. If it's ur first cycle then I would say epi as far as steroids go. If ur going with prohormones then try halo. 6 weeks ether one no need to stack unless ur stacking with test.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@g0hardorgohom i looked at your products so if i get your Epi and AR1MACARE and SUP3E PCT how much can you hook me up i seen it on ProHormonewharehouse.com for $115.00 and i saw what they all contain, NOT BAD AT ALL.
I'll send you a PM - 115USD is a good price but I think we can beat that! ;)

Mystere3

Awards
The problem with SD for me and bulking is w/o test I think the lethargy and feeling like **** makes it hard to eat enough calories. I like it more for recomp.

Nether one of those is a prohornone. I'd recommend Sd over epi everytime. I've used it to bulk and to cut. With appropriate diet sd is awesome. But some people respond very well to epi. If it's ur first cycle then I would say epi as far as steroids go. If ur going with prohormones then try halo. 6 weeks ether one no need to stack unless ur stacking with test.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@g0hardorgohom thanks man i appreciate it.
Check your inbox, bro. I'm not sure if you can reply to me (not sure if there is any post count restrictions in sending PM's) but if you can't, just write here :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
The problem with SD for me and bulking is w/o test I think the lethargy and feeling like **** makes it hard to eat enough calories. I like it more for recomp.
hit the nail on the head. Yeah I don't think I could run anything with out test anymore. I run androl in three week blast and that is the only thing worse than sd as far as lethargy and hunger suppression.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah the only thing worse for me than a-bombs are m1t and methyltrienolone. I ran methyltren once and had to stop a week in bc of nausea/vomiting. Awful stuff.

There's only three scenarios where I'd consider running SD:

1) as a cut with 300-500 cal deficit. Who needs e/c/a when you have SD? You won't want to eat anything.

2) as a recomp with test and calories = TDEE. I think anavar would be better but sd is a lot cheaper and you could run 10 mg rather than 109 mg of var.

3) as a kicker for a test bulk cycle if you can't get dbol.

hit the nail on the head. Yeah I don't think I could run anything with out test anymore. I run androl in three week blast and that is the only thing worse than sd as far as lethargy and hunger suppression.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah the only thing worse for me than a-bombs are m1t and methyltrienolone. I ran methyltren once and had to stop a week in bc of nausea/vomiting. Awful stuff. There's only three scenarios where I'd consider running SD: 1) as a cut with 300-500 cal deficit. Who needs e/c/a when you have SD? You won't want to eat anything. 2) as a recomp with test and calories = TDEE. I think anavar would be better but sd is a lot cheaper and you could run 10 mg rather than 109 mg of var. 3) as a kicker for a test bulk cycle if you can't get dbol.
sd is my one of my favorite compounds I rank it with tren and *****. Anavar/winny 100mg/100mg with 150mg of tren ace Ed. For 4 weeks! Try that to kick off ur next test cycle. U won't gain much mass but strength will be through the roof. It's hard to explain because it goes against everything I have researched. But it's the best blast I have in my bag.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
g0hardorgohom i looked at your products so if i get your Epi and AR1MACARE and SUP3E PCT how much can you hook me up i seen it on ProHormonewharehouse.com for $115.00 and i saw what they all contain, NOT BAD AT ALL.
I wouldnt source the sites fyi

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Check your inbox, bro. I'm not sure if you can reply to me (not sure if there is any post count restrictions in sending PM's) but if you can't, just write here :)
First day on the job and already gettin hit up for discounts...

Mystere3

Awards
sd is my one of my favorite compounds I rank it with tren and *****. Anavar/winny 100mg/100mg with 150mg of tren ace Ed. For 4 weeks! Try that to kick off ur next test cycle. U won't gain much mass but strength will be through the roof. It's hard to explain because it goes against everything I have researched. But it's the best blast I have in my bag.
That's interesting; I'll keep it in mind! Thinking about test/tren/eq with dbol kicker and anavar finisher in the fall.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The lack of appetite is not from the absence of T. Its ur liver squealing for help.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this a real thread or a marketing tactic for olympus? like i dont know the answer...
Lol... If this is a marketing tactic then I for sure wasn't informed about it!You know, as a rep I'm supposed to recommend products from a company that I rep for because that's my job. But members here can always do their own educated choices and I encourage them to do that.

I've personally ran Epi several times from different brands and didn't notice any difference between those brands that I tried (RPN Havoc, Dragon Nutrition Pro-Epi, Iron Labs Epi ect...). The only difference was the price. Everyone wants most bang for buck - but hell yeah, it's true that RPN Havoc or Celtic Epi will yield the same results as Olympus' Epi clone Ep15tane.

As far as PCT products go, I've used products like Finaflex PCT Revolution Black (I love it btw) and PES Erase in the past with success. Feel free to compare prices and ingredient lists with Sup3r PCT. Any of them should definitely be used with a SERM - you'll never see me saying that Sup3r PCT by itself is enough for a proper PCT. Better safe than sorry.

There is several good on-cycle support products in the market but very few contains TUDCA like Ar1macare Pro does. LGI Damage Control does and LGI is a top notch company too. TUDCA of course jacks the price up a bit so if you feel that you don't need it, tou can always go with a cheaper cycle support product that has something like Milk Thistle and NAC for liver support.I'm not here just for pushing the brand - I'm here to educate other members. In the end of the day everyone makes their own decisions when selecting products.

And someone was worried about me giving out discounts - well, Nutriverse is a new sponsor here on AM and they're having 10% off discount storewide. Not just Olympus products. I'm not affliated with Nutriverse in any way, I just noticed it when I was checking out their subsection on this forum.

If some of you has more questions or concerns, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to help :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jfwy, no offense and olympus has some good deals like tr3st for sure. best deal on ment i've seen.
None taken, buddy. I just wanted to clarify myself as I'm not just a rep, I'm also individual person who has been on many boards for years.

As a rep I don't want to be like one of those "need2buythisandthat" (pun intended) guys. I want to stand behind my words and also let people do educated decisions :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None taken, buddy. I just wanted to clarify myself as I'm not just a rep, I'm also individual person who has been on many boards for years.

As a rep I don't want to be like one of those "need2buythisandthat" (pun intended) guys. I want to stand behind my words and also let people do educated decisions :)
That's why you're well respected;)

Nothing wrong with pointing people in the right direction.

The Olympus labs range has awesome products with a big bang for your buck. No doubt about it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol... If this is a marketing tactic then I for sure wasn't informed about it!You know, as a rep I'm supposed to recommend products from a company that I rep for because that's my job. But members here can always do their own educated choices and I encourage them to do that.

I've personally ran Epi several times from different brands and didn't notice any difference between those brands that I tried (RPN Havoc, Dragon Nutrition Pro-Epi, Iron Labs Epi ect...). The only difference was the price. Everyone wants most bang for buck - but hell yeah, it's true that RPN Havoc or Celtic Epi will yield the same results as Olympus' Epi clone Ep15tane.

As far as PCT products go, I've used products like Finaflex PCT Revolution Black (I love it btw) and PES Erase in the past with success. Feel free to compare prices and ingredient lists with Sup3r PCT. Any of them should definitely be used with a SERM - you'll never see me saying that Sup3r PCT by itself is enough for a proper PCT. Better safe than sorry.

There is several good on-cycle support products in the market but very few contains TUDCA like Ar1macare Pro does. LGI Damage Control does and LGI is a top notch company too. TUDCA of course jacks the price up a bit so if you feel that you don't need it, tou can always go with a cheaper cycle support product that has something like Milk Thistle and NAC for liver support.I'm not here just for pushing the brand - I'm here to educate other members. In the end of the day everyone makes their own decisions when selecting products.

And someone was worried about me giving out discounts - well, Nutriverse is a new sponsor here on AM and they're having 10% off discount storewide. Not just Olympus products. I'm not affliated with Nutriverse in any way, I just noticed it when I was checking out their subsection on this forum.

If some of you has more questions or concerns, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to help :)
Your a rep for Olympus?
Hmmm, interesting.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting. so do you guys know ive been tossing out ideas to Olympus via facebook?
I thought you mentioned something like that in another thread, but didn't know it was Olympus labs.

Cool;)

JMora626

Awards

RH2012

Actually bro I been doing research the night before i started this thread and when g0hardorgohom said he was a rep and suggested it, that's when I realized it was meant to be. I compared the PCT to a few others that i can't remember the names but I knew it was a wiser choice to go with this deal and I also got a serm so I'm ready GO

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting. so do you guys know ive been tossing out ideas to Olympus via facebook?
I've been informed a little about our future plans, but I didn't know that you were involved. Please clean your inbox :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

JMora626

Awards
Good morning man. SO I go them bad boys already and along with the peptides. So one more time please guide me how I should take epi and the cycle support? how many pills and all and when should i initiate the PCT w/ the serm . Any further tips, diets, anything that can put me on the right direction? I'm going to post a forum later tonight to track progress. Before and after approach with pictures. g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good morning man. SO I go them bad boys already and along with the peptides. So one more time please guide me how I should take epi and the cycle support? how many pills and all and when should i initiate the PCT w/ the serm . Any further tips, diets, anything that can put me on the right direction? I'm going to post a forum later tonight to track progress. Before and after approach with pictures. g0hardorgohom
Epi 2 caps/day for the first week and 3 caps/day weeks 2-6
AR1MACARE PRO 4 caps/day weeks 1-6

Start your PCT protocol at day 43 (the day after you've finished with Epi)

0.4 grams of fat per pound of bodyweight
enough carbs so that scale moves to the right direction

:)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

0.4 grams of fat per pound of bodyweight

Like a boss:)

JMora626

Awards

0.4 grams of fat per pound of bodyweig

AR1MACARE is only 30 servings though!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AR1MACARE is only 30 servings though!
Better buy another bottle or at least get your bloodwork done if you decide to go with just one bottle.