Some help with a cut cycle

Gaminkd91

Awards
Hey Guys this is my first post. I 'm looking for some potential cycle advice.
Stats
Weight 190
Height 5'9
bf%: 14-15 (calipers say lower I just don't trust them lol)
Lifting steady since i've been 13. Have been lifing seriously 4-5x week for about 4 years.

As it is march and beach season is coming in a couple months I'm trying to cut down, have a bunch of supps can't really decide the best way to use them.
oh before I start I have previous cycle experience, I have taken two cycles of 1/4 andro and a cycle of hdrol.

I guess i'm looking for advice on what compound would be best for a cut. I currently have epi, trenavar, 11 Kt, ostarine, on hand i'm looking into some furaza by olympic labs since it come dosed for 300 a week for 4 weeks.

I was looking into a tren/epi cycle but I was told thats better for bulking and not to run a cut with it. I guess a lean bulk also wouldn't be the end of the world lol.

Any help is appreciated.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All that you have on your hand are great for cutting. All of them are dry, non-aromatizing compounds so they won't put on much bloat either.

Trendione is a precursor to trenbolone - it's a steroid that is well known of it's abilities to burn fat while building muscle! However, it may have some rough sides (not for everybody though - I don't get side effects even when I'm on injectable trenbolone) so Furuza stacked with Epi may be better option for you based on your cycle history. Bridging from Epi to Furuza might be a good idea.

Feel free to ask me if you have more questions :)

Reactions: mw1
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Who the heck epi wasnt good for a cut?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
All that you have on your hand are great for cutting. All of them are dry, non-aromatizing compounds so they won't put on much bloat either. Trendione is a precursor to trenbolone - it's a steroid that is well known of it's abilities to burn fat while building muscle! However, it may have some rough sides (not for everybody though - I don't get side effects even when I'm on injectable trenbolone) so Furuza stacked with Epi may be better option for you based on your cycle history. Bridging from Epi to Furuza might be a good idea. Feel free to ask me if you have more questions :)
it doesn't burn fat. As far as cutting ur 15% try diet and cardio

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it doesn't burn fat. As far as cutting ur 15% try diet and cardio
Diet the key of course - but some steroids will help with cutting more than others.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Epi/furuza.... end thread

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Diet the key of course - but some steroids will help with cutting more than others.
yeah but they don't burn fat and at 15% u can drop bf with out steroids

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's true. 99% of members of this board could even gain muscle without steroids - not many of us are even close to our genetic limits. But still we're taking steroids... Because it's fun!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah we know they dont directly "burn" fat, thats not what most use them for.....maintaining or adding a few lean pounds while significantly lowering bodyfat is normally the case

Gaminkd91

Awards
Thanks for the comments all! Thats my rationale I'm not looking to shed fat per-say i'm looking to gain lean mass while hopefully dropping some bf I will also be at a 500 cal deficit so I dont want to lose what I got while i'm cutting down.

Gaminkd91

Awards
So an epi bridge to furuza would be good you think. I guess I would dose epi 30 maybe up to 40 for 4 weeks then furuza at what 300? for maybe 6-8? I've never had experience with furuza so is there anything to really watch out for besides hair? and clomid would be a good pct right?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the comments all! Thats my rationale I'm not looking to shed fat per-say i'm looking to gain lean mass while hopefully dropping some bf I will also be at a 500 cal deficit so I dont want to lose what I got while i'm cutting down.
You could eat near maintenance and still accomplish that

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So an epi bridge to furuza would be good you think. I guess I would dose epi 30 maybe up to 40 for 4 weeks then furuza at what 300? for maybe 6-8? I've never had experience with furuza so is there anything to really watch out for besides hair? and clomid would be a good pct right?
I'd run Epi for 6 weeks as it takes some time to kick in.

Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45
Furaza 0/0/0/300/300/300/300

7 weeks total.

Nolva and Clomid will both suffice.