Would this be good for a first ph cycle (halodrol)

raal

Banned
Awards
Im really itching 2 step into the ph world at least once I wanted to do a 11 oxo or 1andro but 2 run them you would need at least 2 bottles(I don't want to stack either) so I figure it would be better(and a little cheaper) to do a halodrol cycle with a cycle sport and a daa serm pct. I'm using it to cut/recomp would Halodrol be better and cheap then The non methlys

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
halodrol is a perinial favorite for newbs. I recommend you start with 50 mgs per day.
if that's not enough you can safely bump up into the 75 mg range. however I recommend you use the least amount possible. you will see a difference in your body after about 5-10 days.

timper

timper

Awards
PH tend to work far better with a bit lower bf% so my honest opinion would be to at least try and get below 15% before running anything. Then cut from that point. What's you're diet like?

Edit: actually I wouldn't recommend your first run be for cutting at all, so dial in your diet and bring your bf down then run

Mystere3

Awards
I think running halo at his bf% is fine. I'd run it at 50/50/50/75/75/75.

timper

timper

Awards
I just think using his first cycle for a cut that I'm sure he could do naturally is a waste. Why not cut natty then get some awesome lean mass gains from his first run since it'll hit hard.

Mystere3

Awards
You can recomp nicely with moderate dose halo and maintainance cals.

timper

timper

Awards
For sure I totally agree with you. I'm just a believer in using the added benefit that your first PH will probably be biggest gains. But yes, halo is incredibly universal and will give a solid recomp. Although we still can't say it will because we don't know his diet

raal

Banned
Awards
diet is mostly clean like 75 80 percent clean and I carb cycle and I just check my bodyfat im at 14 percent 17 was just a guess my arms and legs have a little vascularity and my stomach is flat my love handles are huge tho