Furaza-300???

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this furaza yet? I tried searching for some logs on it but came up with a bunch of different brands. It seems like a good deal with the 75mg tabs and the 120 capsules but I know from experience that not all furaza is created equal. If it is legit I think it would go well with my future dienazone cycle.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I thought about that, I dig all of lgi's stuff.

But the best dose for furaza is 300mg per day right?

So I would get 10 days per bottle?

I think I like my money too much.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Olympus products seem good to go.

I think this is the brands you're referring too no?

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Olympus products seem good to go. I think this is the brands you're referring too no?
That's the one. I just checked the price though and $80 is pretty high IMO. I think I will just stick to the dienazone and epi.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cut into a bulk primes the body to add mass. But diet is key. I ran pstanz all the way to 800 for 8 or 10 weeks once. It didn't come close to 6 weeks of winny at 100mg, but I hear a lot of good about furaz. If I ran it I would run it with epi over halo. And I'd running it around 350-400mg. Or if u have a lot of money I but furazabolin and trenavar high doses would be fun. I love all the compounds. Old school AAS work great and there's a wrench for every nut but really there arnt as cool
Of names.