first PH cycle: body hair growth

Jackdieder

Awards
So im taking cyanobol and epidrol right. Last night i lifted up my shirt and noticed i had quite a few chest hairs and some on my abdomen that were longer and thicker than any body hair i ve ever had before! Its probably because of my higher test levels but i looked up if other people had this occurence and I feel like its somewhat rare. Most people are just talking about hair loss on PH cycles. Is there any significance or what does it mean exactly?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Well I highly doubt it's because of higher test levels seeing that you aren't taking test or anything that converts to test

Could it be possible that you just never really paid attention to it before?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all in your head.

Id be a hairy beast if it were true.

I'm 30, still can't grow a beard, no back hair, and patchy chest hair.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I feel that my beard grows in faster on a ph cycle. Could be all in my head though.

Jackdieder

Awards
I know 100% its not in my head. The hairs were literally substantially longer than i ve ever had in my life. you know when you randomly get one long hair on your arm and it sticks out from the rest of your arm hair? thats how it felt like on my chest except it was more than just one. I'm not worried or anything but still not sure why its happening.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
did you consider taking a razor to them?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No beard

ForumRunner_20140228_152219.png

Just minutes after the first pic i shaved it and appeared to lose 50 lbs.

Fact: beard make you look bigger.