looking for a cycle in may

B

bomb

Awards
hey com ,

im looking for a good cycle in about 3 months

my goal is to cut and mantain muscle or at least dont lose too much size

i would think of either 8-10 weeks helladrol with 4 weeks pct with nolva

otherwise i heard about mithras which sounds extremely good but may be too harsh for a 2nd cycle

what u think of the combo helladrol/stano ?
pct always serm
and additionally dhea for cortisol

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Here did you read about 8-10 weeks on hdrol? Sounds stupid

Other that, sounds pretty good. Hdrol + stano is a great stack. But don't do dhea in pct. if u need to control cortisol, go with erase so u effectively hit estrogen and cortisol at once

B

bomb

Awards
why is 10 weeks that bad - i would run 50/50/75/75/75/75/50/50/25/25
then 4 weeks nolva with 20/20/10/10 eod
additionally driven sports lean xtreme

what lenght on hdrol and stano would you reconmend or which scheme ?
i heard stano needs a bit to kick in
but thanks for your response

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
10 weeks is rediculous... I would go 6 weeks hdrol and 8 weeks stano. Simple pct... serm, daa, reduce xt

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
The problem with long methyl runs is that it puts your health at a big risk. No matter how you support it, a long methyl run like that will put your liver, blood pressure, prostate, lipids, and everything else associated with methylated orals in danger

To do it right, run hdrol for 6 weeks and stano for 6-8 weeks. You could either bridge into hdrol or off to stano depending on how you want to run the cycle. Personally, I'd bridge off into stano

So 6 weeks hdrol, 8 weeks stano with the stano going 2 weeks after hdrol ends

Edit: god you guys are quick

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
It's a slow day in the office for me lol

I'm actually waiting for my Halo 25 to arrive today. I opted for a Halo / Stano run over the Epi / Stano.

I'm running

Halo 75/75/75/75/100/100
Stano 400/400/600/600/800/800/1000/1000

Along with a list of supplements.

B

bomb

Awards
thanks a lot for the input

so the halo/stano combo sounds really good - is there any noticeable difference between epi/halo ?

and what about the mithras though?
heard some awesome reviews but the fact that its sdrol + pplex sounds harsh

what would you say
hdrol 75/75/75/75/75/75
stano dosage? for 8 weeks
along with lean xtreme and standard pct with serm, daa creatine etc ?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thanks a lot for the input

so the halo/stano combo sounds really good - is there any noticeable difference between epi/halo ?

and what about the mithras though?
heard some awesome reviews but the fact that its sdrol + pplex sounds harsh

what would you say
hdrol 75/75/75/75/75
stano dosage? for 8 weeks
along with lean xtreme and standard pct with serm, daa creatine etc ?
1. I've done both. Epi is dry because it has ai properties. So it lowers estrogen causing a reduction in water weight. Halo isn't wet, it just doesn't do that

Epistane is also a dht derivative. So if you have a family history of hair loss, the risk will be slightly higher with epistane

As far as strength/gains. I feel they were pretty much completely equal. I did better on epistane because I used clomid as my serm; I did nolva with hdrol.

2. As for Mithras, it's very new. I'd wait and read more logs and responses to it before jumping on a new dimethyl. Here's a nice read on it if you feel like givin it a shot
http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohormone-and-designer-steroid-profiles/dimethandrostenol/

3. Shaun laid out a really good one for you. The point of using stano is to counter any lethargy. With that purpose in mind, you'll want to stick somwhere between 600-800 during cycle. Going higher is really ment for solo runs where you'll notice more strength gains

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Stano at 1g did wonders for me.... epi is alittle more rewarding for cutting, youll notice alot more "leaness" from the dryness. With that being said ill be using helladrol for cutting just cause I already have it

S

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Good Info. I actually started My Epi/Stano run last week, got 3 days in and didnt like how it was going so I opted to switch to the Halo. I'll save the Epi run for a later date.

I think we will both be happy with the Halo/Stano run like I've laid out above.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Stano at 1g did wonders for me.... epi is alittle more rewarding for cutting, youll notice alot more "leaness" from the dryness. With that being said ill be using helladrol for cutting just cause I already have it
Lol that's what I'm doing in about a month. I also liked epi a little more, but I have a ton of helladrol so I'm just gonna use it

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lol that's what I'm doing in about a month. I also liked epi a little more, but I have a ton of helladrol so I'm just gonna use it
Cant go wrong either way.... ive got helladrol/stano/bulk up in mind but also have a few lean cuts laying around too

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
why is 10 weeks that bad - i would run 50/50/75/75/75/75/50/50/25/25
I guess most of us don't know first hand that it's necessarily bad, we just assume. I've actually never seen or heard of anyone running a methyl that long because of the sheer recklessness of it. I would sub to the log which would undoubtedly include hospital visits, though.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Well there's that and factor in that 4 more weeks on cycle = 4 more weeks recovery.

Factor that in and you're nearly doubling the time period between the next cycle

B

bomb

Awards
is there any possibility to lay my hands on stanodrol in the uk ?
cant find it anywhere - is 11keto an alternative ?

i also calculated a bit - 8 weeks stano is very very expensive (im from austria btw so I have to order from uk to make it through customs)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is there any possibility to lay my hands on stanodrol in the uk ?
cant find it anywhere - is 11keto an alternative ?

i also calculated a bit - 8 weeks stano is very very expensive (im from austria btw so I have to order from uk to make it through customs)
Just found the 'power my self'....if you know what I mean

Devin James

Devin James

Awards
If your looking for a lean muscular look there is another alternative to H-Drol that works for me very well. LGI Alpha20
LGI Alpha20 = Methyl-1-etiocholenolol-epietiocholanonlone 20MG
and I would stack it with LGI furuza to get that lean cut vacular look.
Halodrol or HDrol is a good compound but I found with AlphaM20 I lost more Bodymass index gained more muscle mass, looked better, felt better, and had an over all better cycle. Also stacking it with LGI furuza would be an amazing fat attack Also I would use
Competative Edge Labs cycle assist because its the best cycle assist on the market.
during your PCT the best pct i have found is Purify by Beast BIotect. They have a load of good stuff in there the best thing they have in there is
6, 17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol 3,17 ketoetiochol-triene which is much more effective than armistane will ever be. I would also add D aspartic acid to your post cycle, fenugreek EXTRACT, and Y0k3d by USB labs to keep the vacularity that your body has been used to from the prohormones. I hope this has been helpful.
Cheers mate.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If your looking for a lean muscular look there is another alternative to H-Drol that works for me very well. LGI Alpha20
LGI Alpha20 = Methyl-1-etiocholenolol-epietiocholanonlone 20MG
and I would stack it with LGI furuza to get that lean cut vacular look.
Halodrol or HDrol is a good compound but I found with AlphaM20 I lost more Bodymass index gained more muscle mass, looked better, felt better, and had an over all better cycle. Also stacking it with LGI furuza would be an amazing fat attack Also I would use
Competative Edge Labs cycle assist because its the best cycle assist on the market.
during your PCT the best pct i have found is Purify by Beast BIotect. They have a load of good stuff in there the best thing they have in there is
6, 17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol 3,17 ketoetiochol-triene which is much more effective than armistane will ever be. I would also add D aspartic acid to your post cycle, fenugreek EXTRACT, and Y0k3d by USB labs to keep the vacularity that your body has been used to from the prohormones. I hope this has been helpful.
Cheers mate.
So you consider alpha20 an equal alternative to hdrol? Smh.....

B

bomb

Awards
Just found the 'power my self'....if you know what I mean
hehe yes I am aware of this shop but I cannot find it there neither at the so called "predator"

maybe I will just take 11keto instead of stano which should have a similar effect even though it is considered to be a little less effective compared to stano.

other question:

what do you guys think about tren?
I was reading about anabolics since I was 16 and I always had huge respect for tren because I knew that it is only for experienced users.
dont get me wrong I did not use anabolics back then lol . I just tried 1 cycle (20yrs) with hdrol but tren has a certain charming, which must be mentioned hehe

so how do guys look on hdrol/tren (trenavar)
too strong for 2nd cycle ?

what about a mild sdrol cycle (5-10mg eod for 4-6 weeks )?
or would that be totally wasted money as sdrol needs carbs which will be limited due to my diet ?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hehe yes I am aware of this shop but I cannot find it there neither at the so called "predator"

maybe I will just take 11keto instead of stano which should have a similar effect even though it is considered to be a little less effective compared to stano.

other question:

what do you guys think about tren?
I was reading about anabolics since I was 16 and I always had huge respect for tren because I knew that it is only for experienced users.
dont get me wrong I did not use anabolics back then lol . I just tried 1 cycle (20yrs) with hdrol but tren has a certain charming, which must be mentioned hehe

so how do guys look on hdrol/tren (trenavar)
too strong for 2nd cycle ?

what about a mild sdrol cycle (5-10mg eod for 4-6 weeks )?
or would that be totally wasted money as sdrol needs carbs which will be limited due to my diet ?
Sd eod would be a waste. A low dose ed could be an option, but sd is harsh, you might want to keep that for the future since it's only your second cycle.

Tren stacks well with halo, and would be great on your cut. You do have to watch any prolactin sides.

Have a look at Olympus laba tr3n. 30mg per cap, that's a high dose for a fair price;)

B

bomb

Awards
Sd eod would be a waste. A low dose ed could be an option, but sd is harsh, you might want to keep that for the future since it's only your second cycle.

Tren stacks well with halo, and would be great on your cut. You do have to watch any prolactin sides.

Have a look at Olympus laba tr3n. 30mg per cap, that's a high dose for a fair price;)
I´d love to give it a shot but I am a bit worried about the tren which is a very strong compound.
What is the typical dosing for tren ( I guess the real tren is trenavar?) ? I read various reviews ranging between 60 and 90 mg.

there are so many different compunds available that I really get confused what to take :D

I would say my base would always be hdrol.
Possible stacks:

hdrol/11keto
hdrol/stano
hdrol/furuza
hdrol/tren

whats your opinion on these stacks ?
or is there anything better?

M

Mystere3

Awards
Tr3n is trenavar which is a prohormone to trenbolone, which is typically injectable. Methyltrienolone is a whole different animal altogether.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Are you set on using hdrol? I would recommend epistane. I've run both and both are great but I noticed more leaning out and strength gains on epi. In fact, I noticed more strength from epi than I did from Dymethazine.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I´d love to give it a shot but I am a bit worried about the tren which is a very strong compound.
What is the typical dosing for tren ( I guess the real tren is trenavar?) ? I read various reviews ranging between 60 and 90 mg.

there are so many different compunds available that I really get confused what to take :D

Possible stacks:

hdrol/11keto
hdrol/stano
hdrol/furuza
hdrol/tren

I'd recommend to start TR3N (the same active ingredient than in Trenavar, you are correct) at 60mg/day for the first week and up it to 90mg/day after that if needed.

I'd also pick Epi over H-Drol any day. TR3N or Furuza (FURAZA-300 is the cheapest clone out there) would both stack perfectly with Epi. TR3N is stronger and much cheaper but FURAZA has less sides.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Possible stacks:

hdrol/11keto
hdrol/stano
hdrol/furuza
hdrol/tren

Hdrol and tren or hdrol and furaza-300.

Like g0hard said, Furaza less sides, tr3n bit harsher.

With the right support 'supps' , tr3n would be great;)

B

bomb

Awards
I'd recommend to start TR3N (the same active ingredient than in Trenavar, you are correct) at 60mg/day for the first week and up it to 90mg/day after that if needed.

I'd also pick Epi over H-Drol any day. TR3N or Furuza (FURAZA-300 is the cheapest clone out there) would both stack perfectly with Epi. TR3N is stronger and much cheaper but FURAZA has less sides.
my problem is that i cannot get something from olympus labs (i live in austria and have to order from uk)

but how about hdrol/trestonolone ?
i would have to choose phf trestonolone powder which i will have to dissolve with iron legion salvo (dont know exactly how to do that yet lol)
but i read pretty good reviews about trest

so either hdrol/stano which will be expensive because i would need 4x stano for 8 weeks

or hdrol/tren which is also expensive
or hdrol/trest/salvo ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my problem is that i cannot get something from olympus labs (i live in austria and have to order from uk)

but how about hdrol/trestonolone ?
i would have to choose phf trestonolone powder which i will have to dissolve with iron legion salvo (dont know exactly how to do that yet lol)
but i read pretty good reviews about trest

so either hdrol/stano which will be expensive because i would need 4x stano for 8 weeks

or hdrol/tren which is also expensive
or hdrol/trest/salvo ?
JW Supplements is our retailer - I use them, I'm from Europe too. They are good to go and I assume that they'll have TR3ST in stock within 1-2 weeks. They already have our other products like TR3N (trendione 90x30mg/bottle).

H-Drol/trestolone would be a great stack. Much more potent than H-Drol/Stano for sure.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JW Supplements is our retailer - I use them, I'm from Europe too. They are good to go and I assume that they'll have TR3ST in stock within 1-2 weeks. They already have our other products like TR3N (trendione 90x30mg/bottle).

H-Drol/trestolone would be a great stack. Much more potent than H-Drol/Stano for sure.
JW works....we europeans have to help each other;)

B

bomb

Awards
awesome!!!

then i will probably go for the helladrol/tr3st stack when it is in stock

for pct id go for tamox (adinovoc pharma from rxcart )
and on hand i have also 6bromo
as an ai :D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome!!!

then i will probably go for the helladrol/tr3st stack when it is in stock

for pct id go for tamox (adinovoc pharma from rxcart )
and on hand i have also 6bromo
as an ai :D
I wouldn't use 6-bromo during PCT. It is a precursor to 6-bromotestosterone so it's suppressive.

As on-cycle AI I'd recommend to use Formeron instead of 6-bromo. It's more suitable for heavily aromatizing compounds like TR3ST. You can get Formeron from JW Supplements as well.

B

bomb

Awards
I wouldn't use 6-bromo during PCT. It is a precursor to 6-bromotestosterone so it's suppressive.

As on-cycle AI I'd recommend to use Formeron instead of 6-bromo. It's more suitable for heavily aromatizing compounds like TR3ST. You can get Formeron from JW Supplements as well.
formeron is pretty expensive though and i saved 6bromo from my first cycle.
how would you describe the aromatization with the hdrol/tr3st stack?
i know that hdrol does not convert but trest seems to be a problem..

would you recommend some support supps?
i did bloodwork in week 6 of hdrol at 75mg and my liver values were only slightly higher than reference (without cycle assist)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
formeron is pretty expensive though and i saved 6bromo from my first cycle.
how would you describe the aromatization with the hdrol/tr3st stack?
i know that hdrol does not convert but trest seems to be a problem..

would you recommend some support supps?
i did bloodwork in week 6 of hdrol at 75mg and my liver values were only slightly higher than reference (without cycle assist)
It aromatizes to very potent estrogen. I know a guy who ran it at 120mg/day without any AI but it's always better to have one on hand.

I always recommend to use a cycle support product. Liver values is not the only thing you should be worried about. AR1MACARE PRO is a good all-in-one cycle support product. It has Arimistane (an AI) in it + TUDCA and other great ingredients. It is very affordable as well.

B

bomb

Awards
It aromatizes to very potent estrogen. I know a guy who ran it at 120mg/day without any AI but it's always better to have one on hand.

I always recommend to use a cycle support product. Liver values is not the only thing you should be worried about. AR1MACARE PRO is a good all-in-one cycle support product. It has Arimistane (an AI) in it + TUDCA and other great ingredients. It is very affordable as well.
i have to say that trest sounds amazing but when i think of what support supps ill have to order its pretty expensive (i'm a "poor" university student lol )
sorry for that questioning but i appreciate your input very much!!

how would you compare
hdrol/trest to hdrol/tren (tr3n) ?

best regards

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have to say that trest sounds amazing but when i think of what support supps ill have to order its pretty expensive (i'm a "poor" university student lol )
sorry for that questioning but i appreciate your input very much!!

how would you compare
hdrol/trest to hdrol/tren (tr3n) ?

best regards
Hdrol/TR3N = great for cutting, recomping or lean bulking. You may experience some issues with lethargy and libido loss.

Hdrol/TR3ST = great for recomping, lean bulking and bulking. You'll put on some serious size and feel great during the cycle.

B

bomb

Awards
Hdrol/TR3N = great for cutting, recomping or lean bulking. You may experience some issues with lethargy and libido loss.

Hdrol/TR3ST = great for recomping, lean bulking and bulking. You'll put on some serious size and feel great during the cycle.

how would you plan your cycle with hdrol/tr3n or hdrol/tr3st ?
I will go for hdrol 8weeks like this: 50/75/75/75/75/75/50/50
but I am not sure how I should stack the other compounds too, because I am not a big fan of those 4 week cycles where you put on everything except real muscles .

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how would you plan your cycle with hdrol/tr3n or hdrol/tr3st ?
I will go for hdrol 8weeks like this: 50/75/75/75/75/75/50/50
but I am not sure how I should stack the other compounds too, because I am not a big fan of those 4 week cycles where you put on everything except real muscles .
If you're gonna buy only one bottle of TR3ST, this is the way to go:

- Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75 (don't taper it down, people used to do it in 70's when they didn't know better!)
- TR3ST 0/0/50/75/75/75/75/75

and if you'll buy two bottles, I'd do it like this:
- Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75
- TR3ST 50/75/100/100/100/100/100/100 (there will be leftover caps)

and with one bottle of TR3N:
- TR3N 0/0/60/60/60/60/60/90 (anything less than 60mg/day is a waste IMO)

and two bottles of TR3N:
- TR3N 60/90/90/90/90/90/120/120

You just have to figure out your budget and goal. Go with TR3ST if you want to put on more size and to feel great through the cycle! TR3N won't give you as much size but you'll recomp nicely, depending on your diet of course.

B

bomb

Awards
If you're gonna buy only one bottle of TR3ST, this is the way to go:

- Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75 (don't taper it down, people used to do it in 70's when they didn't know better!)
- TR3ST 0/0/50/75/75/75/75/75

and if you'll buy two bottles, I'd do it like this:
- TR3ST 50/75/100/100/100/100/100/100 (there will be leftover caps)

and with one bottle of TR3N:
- TR3N 0/0/60/60/60/60/60/90 (anything less than 60mg/day is a waste IMO)

and two bottles of TR3N:
- TR3N 60/90/90/90/90/90/120/120

You just have to figure out your budget and goal. Go with TR3ST if you want to put on more size and to feel great through the cycle! TR3N won't give you as much size but you'll recomp nicely, depending on your diet of course.
okay thank you very much.
no matter how much is calculate or change products i always range in between 250-300€
so I either go for:
8 weeks hdrol (50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75) / 8 weeks furuza 300 (300mg eod)
or
8 weeks hdrol (50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75) / 6 weeks TR3N (0/0/60/60/60/60/60/90)
or
8 weeks hdrol (50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75) / 6 weeks TR3ST (0/0/50/75/75/75/75/75)

PLUS following:
Driven Sports Lean-xtreme
Tamox or Clomiphen
TUDCA (or AR1MACARE PRO)
DAA
(6Bromo is left from first cycle)

so what would you choose for a nice cutting stack ?
I am so curious about the TR3st but as you said i possibly need formeron additionally which is also +50€ again
Unfortunately the support supps are pretty expensive.

I fear that TR3n kills my libido and hits me with lethargy PLUS i have a small gyno (pubertal gyno probably prolactine related) and as tren is 19nor which can bring high prolactine levels I am a bit scared.

So last point is the Furuza - I heard it is a precursor to Winny which should be fantastic for cutting and maybe work even better than stanodrol?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay thank you very much.
no matter how much is calculate or change products i always range in between 250-300€
so I either go for:
8 weeks hdrol (50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75) / 8 weeks furuza 300 (300mg eod)
or
8 weeks hdrol (50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75) / 6 weeks TR3N (0/0/60/60/60/60/60/90)
or
8 weeks hdrol (50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75) / 6 weeks TR3ST (0/0/50/75/75/75/75/75)

PLUS following:
Driven Sports Lean-xtreme
Tamox or Clomiphen
TUDCA (or AR1MACARE PRO)
DAA
(6Bromo is left from first cycle)

so what would you choose for a nice cutting stack ?
I am so curious about the TR3st but as you said i possibly need formeron additionally which is also +50€ again
Unfortunately the support supps are pretty expensive.

I fear that TR3n kills my libido and hits me with lethargy PLUS i have a small gyno (pubertal gyno probably prolactine related) and as tren is 19nor which can bring high prolactine levels I am a bit scared.

So last point is the Furuza - I heard it is a precursor to Winny which should be fantastic for cutting and maybe work even better than stanodrol?
Furaza and stano is like apple and pears.

Furaza works much better for cutting....stano maybe for lethargy(but I would prefer tr3st for that, stano doesn't do much for me)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save 20% off EP15TANE, TR3N, and Furaza-300 till the end of March 27th by using coupon code: AMOLYMPUS20.

These are the items needed to dominate your cutting season.

Shop Now - Nutriverse

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
hey com ,

im looking for a good cycle in about 3 months

my goal is to cut and mantain muscle or at least dont lose too much size

i would think of either 8-10 weeks helladrol with 4 weeks pct with nolva

otherwise i heard about mithras which sounds extremely good but may be too harsh for a 2nd cycle

what u think of the combo helladrol/stano ?
pct always serm
and additionally dhea for cortisol
Cycle:
wk1-12 500mg teste ew
wk1-6 Tbol 40mg ed
wk1-13 AI (I rec letro 0.6mg eod from CEM)
wk14-18 PCT: 20mg Tamox/nolva & 35-50mg Clomi ed for the 4 weeks

B

bomb

Awards
Save 20% off EP15TANE, TR3N, and Furaza-300 till the end of March 27th by using coupon code: AMOLYMPUS20.

These are the items needed to dominate your cutting season.

Shop Now - Nutriverse
products from US won't make it through austrian customs :(
-----
btw i dont have access to injectable steroids but thanks for the input :D
i think ill go for hdrol/furuza

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
products from US won't make it through austrian customs :(
-----
btw i dont have access to injectable steroids but thanks for the input :D
i think ill go for hdrol/furuza
Shame....dutch customs are allright. Sometimes have to pay a fine, that's it.

B

bomb

Awards
okay i got my cycle figured out - epi/trest 6/8 weeks .

i will start about middle of may .
i have some leftover 6bromo and wanted to ask if i could take it now until i start with the epi.
or would that crush my estro levels (i take also 1pump formeron + 2-4 caps arimacare pro since the first day of epi/trest)

so as planned from today:
(6bromo): 100/100/100/100 ?
epi: 0/0/0/0/30/45/45/45/45/45
trest: 0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50/50/50/75/75
just curious about the 6bromo
- the rest is set so far (pct clomid + reduce xt etc.)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay i got my cycle figured out - epi/trest 6/8 weeks .

i will start about middle of may .
i have some leftover 6bromo and wanted to ask if i could take it now until i start with the epi.
or would that crush my estro levels (i take also 1pump formeron + 2-4 caps arimacare pro since the first day of epi/trest)

so as planned from today:
(6bromo): 100/100/100/100 ?
epi: 0/0/0/0/30/45/45/45/45/45
trest: 0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50/50/50/75/75
just curious about the 6bromo
- the rest is set so far (pct clomid + reduce xt etc.)
You could start the 6-bromo now if you want but don't expect too much from it.

Many guys have been asking me about using 6-bromo as on-cycle AI with TR3ST so I decided that I'll try it by myself. I'll start my cycle in the end of this month or in the beginning of May and I'll try how 6-bromo works with TR3ST. I think with your doses (50-75mg/day of TR3ST) 6-bromo may be enough, especially because you're taking AR1MACARE PRO too and it has Arimistane in it. So you could try 6-bromo as on-cycle AI and if you notice problems, replace it with Formeron.