When was your first steroid/ph cycle? Be honest

jman6

Awards
I took my first cycle this year at 24 years old. I am just wondering when some of you guys started? I am asking because my cousin who is 17 wants to do them and I just want to hear the truth from you guys who took them at a young age. I am in no way going to recommend them to him, I just want to prove to him that you can **** your **** up with pro-hormones.

Mystere3

Awards
Taking a cycle at age 17 is just stupid, your natural test is at near ph levels as it is.

jman6

Awards
I know right, he is stubborn and doesnt understand. I took half a cycle of epi and couldnt finish due to sides, but he still wants them

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1-AD
Fresh out of boot camp at 23. Put on 25 lbs
Pct: why 6-oxo of course!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know right, he is stubborn and doesnt understand. I took half a cycle of epi and couldnt finish due to sides, but he still wants them
If Epi's sides were too much, orals are not for you. Promise.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age 20, mock me -__-, did everything perfect ran hdrol @75 Mgs and put on 30 lbs. nolva/clomid pct with before and after bloods.

However my buddy is only 18 and he has done 7 epi cycles in 2 years. That worries me. I don't mind people taking stuff as long as they know what they're doing to themselves but 7 cycles...... At age 18 is just insane.

I also know another kid who is 18, competes in npc physique who pins test like its vitamin b12 lol.