First Prohormone Stack Need Advice

K

khanidor

Awards
I am 25 and have been lifting for 4 years now.

I have been tossing around the idea of a prohormone for a while.

In my research I saw that havoc by RPN is a good starting point.

I need some help with the overall process because my main concern is doing this properly.

1) is havoc the best product for a first time cycle? If not what else is out there that would fit me better.
2) as for the post cycle ( the most important part) Can someone go through what I need if I were to do a 4 week cycle.
3) during the post cycle I researched that nolvadex was the best and necessary to have a safe post cycle. The only problem is that I cant find a relaible source online that I trust enough to purchase the generic. Any tips??

Thank you in advance

T

Thatguy_603

Awards

I need some help with the overall process because my main concern is doing this properly.

1) is havoc the best product for a first time cycle? If not what else is out there that would fit me better.
2) as for the post cycle ( the most important part) Can someone go through what I need if I were to do a 4 week cycle.
3) during the post cycle I researched that nolvadex was the best and necessary to have a safe post cycle. The only problem is that I cant find a relaible source online that I trust enough to purchase the generic. Any tips??

Thank you in advance
Havoc is a good starter.
4 weeks would be useless go for 6 weeks.
Pct Nolva 4 weeks. Followed by an ai.
Source tip : google is ur friend. Use it. U can find all the info ur looking for if u put some time into it. Not gonna spoon-feed u.
Google: research chemicals
My advice is ur not ready. Keep reaserching

M

Mystere3

Awards
1) yes

2) novla 20/20/10/10 and daa

3) google liquinovla

Thank you in advance

K

khanidor

Awards
Thanks.

I see that it is being sold by "guys" are they reliable if anyone knows?

Also I want to take Liver support, Joint support, during and after the cycle.

Anything else?

M

Mystere3

Awards
Guys are legit.

I'd use CEL cycle assist, during the cycle and consider erase in pct.

Also take fish oil.

J

jman6

Awards
u don't need joint or liver support after cycle. you will need fish oil and taurine and multis to go with on cycle support. And i dont where you are looking to buy them from "guys". These things are legal , do a ****in google search for christ sakes. u are not ready for first cycle yet.. you need to do more research. i have ran one epi cycle and didnt get to finish it because of sides. realize what you are getting into before you start.

K

khanidor

Awards
u don't need joint or liver support after cycle. you will need fish oil and taurine and multis to go with on cycle support. And i dont where you are looking to buy them from "guys". These things are legal , do a ****in google search for christ sakes. u are not ready for first cycle yet.. you need to do more research. i have ran one epi cycle and didnt get to finish it because of sides. realize what you are getting into before you start.
Thats why I am here. I did a search and all i got were a bunch of different sites that all look the same. Im not worried about the money im worried about the product actually doing its job.

I am looking for something simple and easy in the prohormone world thats why I was asking if everything i read online pointing to havoc is true....

M

Mystere3

Awards
He's referring to a research chem site, we aren't allowed to post the names here.

K

khanidor

Awards
what is your weight and height
I am 510 160

I know i know I have ALOT of room to grow, but eating 3500 calories a day and pushing myself hard at the gym and only gaining strength not size is getting annoying

J

jman6

Awards
yeah, buddy head over to the nutrition section. u said you have been training for 4 years i find it hard to believe that you haven't changed your training or nutrition habits. one thing you can do is slow your metabolism down so you dont burn so much. hence you will gain weight and build muscle. it is hard, but is necessary if you can't gain. A prohormone is not the answer. steroids are not crutchs they are toys that you getting to play with after you maximize your natural potenial