low dose nolva and revolution pct enough for havoc cycle?

pcav89

Awards
Hi guys, I'm trying to plan a future havoc cycle and I was wondering if this pct would be okay for a 5-6 week havoc cycle.
I would run it like this.

CYCLE:
Havoc 30/30/40/40/40/40
Cycle Support
Liv52
Multi

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Revolution PCT Black and Finaflex Pure Test combo
Creatine
Multi

Does this look okay? If so, how would you run the pct (all at once or nolva first and otc 2 weeks later)? If not please correct me on anything that isn't right. There are so many people that say no serm is needed and just as many saying that you need a serm for sure as well as using nolva at low doses vs higher doses. I figured this would be a good way to cover the pct both ways but again, I'm not sure. Thanks in advance for any advice.

pcav89

Awards
You could even run 20/20/10/10
Really? okay then I will probably do that. Its so hard to decide on all this because there's a million conflicting opinions out there. I just want to make sure that I have a solid plan and everything on hand before I start anything at all. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question man!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man. If you have extra funds add in Reduce XT during week 3 of pct to combat cortisol.

pcav89

Awards
Thanks, and good to hear. Should I start all my pct products at once or serm first and otc products 1 or 2 weeks later. I ordered the reduce xt but I was wondering if I should start it sooner than the 3rd week of pct. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Serm first, other pct products later.

You don't want to crush estrogen too early, just control it with the serm. And using a t-booster right out of the gate isn't going to do much good because you don't have any T to boost. You need the serm to kickstart it, then you can boost it.

pcav89

Awards
Serm first, other pct products later.

You don't want to crush estrogen too early, just control it with the serm. And using a t-booster right out of the gate isn't going to do much good because you don't have any T to boost. You need the serm to kickstart it, then you can boost it.
Thanks for clearing that up. That makes sense and I will do it that way. Should I start the otc supps 2 weeks after I start serm or wait until serm is completely finished?

Edog805

Awards
I would like to know the answer to this question too! There are good answers that I can find with regards to AI taken with serms or after the serms are completed.