Need help...PH...

cmr989

cmr989

Awards
I'm 35 never used anything other than old muscle tech andro 10 years ago I weigh 162-165, have done 415 clean with no shirt. I'm 6-7% body fat and train 4-5x a week. I've weight the same since HS and I've read and read so many variations and opo on PH info. All I'd like is a lean solid 4-5 LB gain . For me that's huge. I have primabol and epistane just not mustered up the right plan or knowledge to use it yet, I also have tamoxifen for a serm but I'm open to any sound good advice. The only thing I don't want is hair loss, I have been on avodart and minox to maintain and it's worked great. Anyhow what's a good PH with realistic mild sides and moderate gains? I've got a MS in biochem so I understand the info it's just that there so many contradicting stories.....help would be incredibly appreciated.

Mystere3

Awards
Why don't you run 25 osta and call it a day?

timper

timper

Awards
hdrol or triumphalis would be great firsts in my opinion. Both are known to have almost no sides and you'll definitely see lean gains on both, maybe a little less lean on triumph because for most it jacks up your appetite. Run for 6 weeks with nolva as pct and good to go. Also, it being your first run i think its safe to say you'll achieve your lean mass gain easily.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Dude your lifts are huge for your odd weight. I don't know if a mild steroid will even do you any good after pct

Bt if you want to give it a shot, go with hdrol. It's very low on sides and still packs a decent punch. Most importantly though, it won't fuk with your hair. Epistane is derived from dht, so you risk messing with your hair line if you ever use it.

cmr989

cmr989

Awards
**** just did some reading on that....how available is it and what's the draw back other than it's not as potent/gain wise as some anabolics...which for me is fine. Thanks

cmr989

cmr989

Awards
Thanks for the info guys I greatly appreciate it, I'll check on those you mentioned and get a plan. Like I said for me if I can gain 4-5 solid pounds I'll be thrilled, small gains for me are noticeable and my lifts go up a ton with just a few pounds of body weight but I fight to keep it on.

Mystere3

Awards
**** just did some reading on that....how available is it and what's the draw back other than it's not as potent/gain wise as some anabolics...which for me is fine. Thanks
If you're replying to my post, it's very available, has no side effects besides very mild suppression (don't need full pct, only say, daa/erase) and no hepatotoxicity. It's only drawback is that you won't gain much more than 4-5 lb with it, which seems to be what you want. IML sells osta rx and Celtic labs sells ostabol which are caps, many research companies sell it in liquid form.

cmr989

cmr989

Awards
If you're replying to my post, it's very available, has no side effects besides very mild suppression (don't need full pct, only say, daa/erase) and no hepatotoxicity. It's only drawback is that you won't gain much more than 4-5 lb with it, which seems to be what you want. IML sells osta rx and Celtic labs sells ostabol which are caps, many research companies sell it in liquid form.
Thanks I'll check on it ASAP had no idea on it before. If I do it I'll report back results. Also for those above is hdrol helladrol? Just making sure I've read good things on it and that would be consistent with your suggestions. Thanks, Chris

Mystere3

Awards
Hdrol is halodrol of which helladrol is a clone. I think it'd be an ok choice as well but def is harsher than osta, which is super mild.

Thanks I'll check on it ASAP had no idea on it before. If I do it I'll report back results. Also for those above is hdrol helladrol? Just making sure I've read good things on it and that would be consistent with your suggestions. Thanks, Chris

cmr989

cmr989

Awards
Thanks again, I'll plan to try the osta. Also what are some of the better companies for halodrol ? Seems like a lot make it and a lot of clones of it, if $$$ is not a factor who would you buy from? Thanks.

timper

timper

Awards
no sourcing, and hdrol or triumph will give you more gains.

Mystere3

Awards
I'm a fan of helladrol bc it comes with a ton of caps, like 180 25 mg caps so that's enough to run it at 100 mg for 6 weeks. Sometimes they run crazy deals like buy two get one free with 12% off or $20-30 off as well.

Thanks again, I'll plan to try the osta. Also what are some of the better companies for halodrol ? Seems like a lot make it and a lot of clones of it, if $$$ is not a factor who would you buy from? Thanks.

Mystere3

Awards
no sourcing, and hdrol or triumph will give you more gains.
Dude wants to gain 4-5 lb with no sides. For minimizing sides xgels or osta is it pretty much.

Triumph, epi, and halo are great, but IMO overkill. I gained 20 lb from a 4 week epi/hexa run last year. If minimizing sides is the big thing ara or osta are the best choices.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ironflex
LGI
Ironmag labs

timper

timper

Awards
im just not big on sarms is all. And ya if he literally wants to only gain 5lbs then osta may work

cmr989

cmr989

Awards
thanks for all the info guys, i decieded to go with osta liquid from unique chemiclas to start with and see what kind of results i can get ill do a log and updates when i start. like i said if i can get 4 or 5 legit solid pounds thats huge for me. I have a video of my workout bf I start, I hit 315 x 10 on decline at 163. If i can get to 168 or so my strength will go up tremendously. Also wanted to see what you guys think about liquidex and what compaines have the best product, AR-R has always been pretty reputable but wanted to check and see what you think of the product, ive not seen any good logs on it yet. Thanks again.

Mystere3

Awards
It seems effective; you won't need an AI with osta, though. If you want one to boost test during pct, use formastanzol.