Which to stack?

Darkhorse1

Awards
Afternoon!

First my stats:
5'10''
202lbs

I am coming down to the end of a recomp/cut competition that i have with a couple friends. I am not new to AAS. Been cycling for 3.5 year. Mainly, test, tren, npp. I just have not used many orals, just dbol a couple times and I did like it. I tried superdrol but dropped it after the second week of 20mg because of not liking the sides/lethargy.

The last 30 days of the recomp competition starts new week and I have a couple orals I have been sitting on that I might as well give a try:
Anavar 25 mg x 30
M-Sten 6mg x 60
DMZ 16mg x 90

Which of these would be my best bet to stack and how. Currently running Test P, Tren E, and NPP. Going to pull the NPP 2 weeks out from the end date and drop the test down to 150mg a week by the last week.
Part of me says just try all 3 so:
30 days of Anavar at 25mg a day
30 days of DMZ starting at 30mg and deciding if I want to up it to 45mg a day a couple weeks in
and then 21 days of Msten at 12 mg the first 3 days then 18mg the final 21 days.

I am open to any opinions! Thanks for the help!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
What is the goal recomp/cut or bulk?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
30 days of DMZ starting at 30mg and deciding if I want to up it to 45mg a day a couple weeks in
and then 21 days of Msten at 12 mg the first 3 days then 18mg the final 21 days.
QUOTE]

I'm going to need some help here, you have a limited time for this friendly competition and you're considering all 3 of these hepatoxic orals?
At the same time? Or with intervals for liver recovery?
You're not on TRT, so if you were going to run all three at intervals safely, you would need to run a 24 week cycle...

Darkhorse1

Awards
What is the goal recomp/cut or bulk?
Mainly to recomp/cut fat. I am down 12 lbs so far. I am mainly asking which of these would help with hardness and if I should run 1 or stack 2 or even 3. I have liver support to run with these as well and will go back to a cruise dose of Test C once finished.

QUOTE]

I'm going to need some help here, you have a limited time for this friendly competition and you're considering all 3 of these hepatoxic orals?
At the same time? Or with intervals for liver recovery?
You're not on TRT, so if you were going to run all three at intervals safely, you would need to run a 24 week cycle...
I am looking for help with finishing the last 30 days of the friendly competition, looking to see which ones would work best or to stack together to harden me up as I lean down even more the last 30 days. The anavar dose is on the weak side for sure, as is the msten dose from what I have read. I see that some of the new orals on the market are a combination of 2-3 compounds like msten with dmz.

Just looking for opinions on what dose and which compounds will harden me up for the finish.

Thanks for the help!

rphash49

Awards
While diet and training are obviously most important I always gain weight from a cycle even when dropping bf. The whole muscle weighs more than fat thing. If you are trying to win the competition with the lowest weight I would go with an ECA stack. And while I have not tried it yet I've also heard good things about s4 but I can tell you from experience ec or eca defiantly work.

If your mind is set on using one of the compounds you already have go with anavar(may need more than you have). Dmz is dry but is still more of a bulking compound. M-sten is really wet for me and I retain a lot of water with it along with muscle mass and fat.

Darkhorse1

Awards
While diet and training are obviously most important I always gain weight from a cycle even when dropping bf. The whole muscle weighs more than fat thing. If you are trying to win the competition with the lowest weight I would go with an ECA stack. And while I have not tried it yet I've also heard good things about s4 but I can tell you from experience ec or eca defiantly work.

If your mind is set on using one of the compounds you already have go with anavar(may need more than you have). Dmz is dry but is still more of a bulking compound. M-sten is really wet for me and I retain a lot of water with it along with muscle mass and fat.
I appreciate the info man! Most things I have read say that both msten and dmz are pretty dry but I know everybody reacts differently to compounds. The anavar was a freebie in a previous order of mine and I always wonder with anavar, if it really is anavar and not winny or the like.

Diet is key. Pretty much been carb cycling, 3 low carb days followed by a small carb up night.
Not really a fan of ECA now a days, it does kill my appetite but just dont like how it makes me feel. Its more of a transformation challenge than pure dropping weight so Im not really worried about the scale at this point. I think I would benefit from adding in more cardio than the 1-2 times a week i have been doing it.

rphash49

Awards
I appreciate the info man! Most things I have read say that both msten and dmz are pretty dry but I know everybody reacts differently to compounds. The anavar was a freebie in a previous order of mine and I always wonder with anavar, if it really is anavar and not winny or the like.

Diet is key. Pretty much been carb cycling, 3 low carb days followed by a small carb up night.
Not really a fan of ECA now a days, it does kill my appetite but just dont like how it makes me feel. Its more of a transformation challenge than pure dropping weight so Im not really worried about the scale at this point. I think I would benefit from adding in more cardio than the 1-2 times a week i have been doing it.
In that case I would definitely go dmz. Start at 16 for a week and see how you handle it and if sides are under control move up to 32. Dmz(and m-sten) can produce back pumps and lethargy so be prepared for that. Taurine for back pumps and dermacrine for lethargy is one way to go.

If m-sten run with an AI. M-sten binds strongly to a receptor(can't think of the name at the moment) that causes more freely circulating estrogen.

Darkhorse1

Awards
In that case I would definitely go dmz. Start at 16 for a week and see how you handle it and if sides are under control move up to 32. Dmz(and m-sten) can produce back pumps and lethargy so be prepared for that. Taurine for back pumps and dermacrine for lethargy is one way to go.

If m-sten run with an AI. M-sten binds strongly to a receptor(can't think of the name at the moment) that causes more freely circulating estrogen.
Thanks man! I have taurine ready and Im already taking adex as I am on cycle right now. So you think just run one of msten or dmz? I see Super DMZ 2.0 is a combo of both at 10mg a piece and it seems to have great reviews and feedback at 2 pills a day so that 20mg of each a day. Just trying to figure it all out!

Darkhorse1

Awards
25 of anavar isn't going to do much if anything. Run the dmz.
I agree. I did alot of reading reviews of Super DMZ 2.0 and Methadrol Extreme which have a combo of both dmz and msten in both and I am leaning toward running 20mg of each dmz and msten at first and going from there, make adjustments as needed...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree. I did alot of reading reviews of Super DMZ 2.0 and Methadrol Extreme which have a combo of both dmz and msten in both and I am leaning toward running 20mg of each dmz and msten at first and going from there, make adjustments as needed...
The big difference you'll notice between the injectables you've ran and something like 2.0, is the 'on' feeling is accompanied with side effects similar to interferon.

Darkhorse1

Awards
The big difference you'll notice between the injectables you've ran and something like 2.0, is the 'on' feeling is accompanied with side effects similar to interferon.
Thanks for the heads up. Im still on the injects, just adding these orals for the last 30 days before I switch to a cruise low test dose.

Darkhorse1

Awards
Thanks guys! I have been taking adex .5mg EOD already. I also have letro and caber on hand. Started the msten at 18mg today. Probably going to stack the dmz with it starting monday along with my already going blast of test/tren/npp/t3. Hoping for a good 30 days!

Darkhorse1

Awards
Day 6 on Msten at 18mg and day 2 of DMZ at 30mg, Yesterday had an excellent pump, today the pumps were out of control! No real sides to note as of yet and hoping for it to stay that way. Going to bump the msten up-to 24mg starting tomorrow and leave the dmz at 30mg. Also on, Test/Tren/NPP/T3/Adex

Darkhorse1

Awards
Evening guys!

I am starting week 3 of my DMZ and Msten Stack tomorrow. Started at 30mg DMZ and 18mg of Msten for the first week then bumped the Msten up to 24mg the second week. I am thinking of bumping up the msten to 30mg tomorrow for the start of the 3rd week. My question is though, should I bump the msten up to 30mg or leave it at 24mg and bump the DMZ up to 45mg a day?

I have had great pumps and not much in sides except for some lethargy and itchy nips this past week. A short nap a day and some extra carbs seem to help with the lethargy and Adex and caber killed the itchy nips.

Thanks for any input!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
24mg of M-Sten + 30mg of DMZ should be enough! I would rather up the dose of DMZ than M-Sten - but after all, I don't think that you need to up either if those bottles have what the label claims.

Darkhorse1

Awards
24mg of M-Sten + 30mg of DMZ should be enough! I would rather up the dose of DMZ than M-Sten - but after all, I don't think that you need to up either if those bottles have what the label claims.
I just have them and the sides affects are almost non existent so i think I might as well up something. I have read plenty of articles/posts stating Msten effects get better over 20mg a day into the 30mg a day range, but of course those arent talking about it being stacked with DMZ. But I have seen some reviews of people taking 3 caps a day of Super DMZ which is a mix of msten and dmz and they state good results as long as the sides dont get out of control.

I have 1 bottle of Panther Msten, 12mg's, 1 bottle of AT Msten 6mg's, 1 bottle of AT DMZ 15mg and 1 bottle of LGI DMZ 15mg. I have had excellent pumps and some side effects so I know they are working.