Tren Attack and Epi 2a3a Stack Help.

Jfeld

Awards
Hey I'm planning on running a Tren Attack by Assault labs and Epi 2a3a by Vital labs stack with on cycle support and inhibit-p by sns.
On Cycle:
Epi 2a3a: 30/30/30/40/40
Tren Attack:30/30/30/40/40
Inhibit-p
multi-vitamin
fish oil
creatine
whey protein
nitric oxide
Blockade on cycle defense

Post Cycle:
I know I need a serm and I have read that clomid is good as I'm taking tren so I plan on getting that but don't know what the best dose is for that.
Ill probably get a natty test booster also. I'm thinking about getting an AI also but I've read conflicting things about whether to use it on or post cycle.

Is there anything I'm missing or should add? How are all the dosing's? Thanks!

blazay333

Awards
Drop the epi2a3a and tren attack, and grab EP15TANE + TR3N by Olympus, much better value.

Inhibit P is great on cycle as well but also grab CEL Cycle assist or AR1MACARE PRO by OL as well

Mystere3

Awards
I think your tren dosing is too low. I'd run at least 60 mg with a stack.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not familiar with that Tren product but that does look low compared to what I've seen. I would get an AI for good measure, you'll need it eventually if not for this cycle. I've been told that Inhibit-P may suffice for the designer Trens, but if things go bad, make sure your RC company that you get your SERM from has some Prami too.
It sucks getting estro/e2/prolactin sides(gyno mainly) and not knowing what to throw at it so I keep it all on hand....

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm planning on running a Tren Attack by Assault labs and Epi 2a3a by Vital labs stack with on cycle support and inhibit-p by sns.
On Cycle:
Epi 2a3a: 30/30/30/40/40
Tren Attack:30/30/30/40/40
Inhibit-p
multi-vitamin
fish oil
creatine
whey protein
nitric oxide
Blockade on cycle defense

Post Cycle:
I know I need a serm and I have read that clomid is good as I'm taking tren so I plan on getting that but don't know what the best dose is for that.
Ill probably get a natty test booster also. I'm thinking about getting an AI also but I've read conflicting things about whether to use it on or post cycle.

Is there anything I'm missing or should add? How are all the dosing's? Thanks!
Clomid 50/50/25/25 and you might want to look at a test base like AMS 4ad to keep libido and energy high on cycle. An AI on cycle probably wont be needed but I would get one keep it on hand and if you start having nipple sensitivity itching swelling take it immediately and until the cycle is over. Always try to be safe.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren looks too low

Dose clomid 50/50/25/25

I would add in DAA for a test booster and possibly Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Tren looks too low

Dose clomid 50/50/25/25

I would add in DAA for a test booster and possibly Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.
This also warbird is correct the dose is very low. I am currently running this same hormone at 150mg a day<<this is a high dose you probably dont want to start here.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
^^ agree w the above fellas

clomid 50/25/25/25 is fine for pct too

Jfeld

Awards
Thanks for all the information/suggestions. Ill run the clomid at 50/50/25/25 and I will get an AI to have on hand if its needed on the cycle. Can I use the AI post cycle with the clomid? If so that's what I will do. Also any suggestions on a tren product since the one I mentioned isn't well known. Also I will up the tren dose to 60 mg to start. Should I keep it that way the whole way through? I'll also definitely look into getting a test base for on cycle also. I don't plan on starting this until May probably so at this point I'm just working out the stack details and I will be buying the components in pieces and will have them all by May. Thanks again everyone!

Edit: Would it be better to just replace the tren with Stano Shred or Halo-V by vital labs or even both at the same time with the epi? I'm looking to make lean gains and lose bf especially around the stomach. Any input is appreciated.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually Just an FYI. Tren Attack is 15mgs per cap now. They raised the mgs.

Cf19

Awards
Kick both those out and just buy tri methyl platinum. It has been my favorite of all time I gained 28lbs on it and kept 26lbs take a look at it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Kick both those out and just buy tri methyl platinum. It has been my favorite of all time I gained 28lbs on it and kept 26lbs take a look at it.
I'm completely lost why name it tri-methyl when it only has two methylated hormones....

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I think your tren dosing is too low. I'd run at least 60 mg with a stack.
At 150mg a day trendione was damn near = tren ace 50mg a day..

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
epistane 90mg daily and tren 150mg daily olympus labs good stuff

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 12