30 Day Mass Andro Stack

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
Hey there,

I'm currently researching products all over to find the best mass stack. Has anyone tried the 30 Day Mass Andro Stack, or does anyone know if it would be worth getting? Is there a better stack for huge gains? This will be my third cycle. My first cycle, I did Epistane (2 x 10mg in the morning, 2 x 10mg before bed) for three weeks. My second cycle, I did Vital Labs Epi 2a3a (2 one hour before workout, 2 at 5PM) stacked with Halo-V (1 one hour before workout, 1 at 5PM) for four weeks.

What Mind-And-Muscle said:
This is the best prohormone stack available legally today! Includes: (1) 1-M1D, (1) M-DRL, (1) X-Factor, (1) Form-XT and a free GHenerate!

This stack was assembled by our staff and includes the best andro prohormones and cofactors to help you achieve the gains in the gym that you'd expect from prohormone supplements. Mind and Muscle has combined the most potent supplements of our hand selected vendors to give you the best stack to combine with your bulking. Of course you need to eat BIG and lift HARDER than you have in your entire life. This combines M1D Andro mass builder, a potent andro along with Liquid Labs M-DRL that users report gives solid gains in strength. Finally you have an included post cycle therapy which will help you recover after the cycle. See the detailed "how to use" guide at the bottom of the post! Included In This Stack:

(1) M1D Andro
By LG Sciences
The original Methyl 1-D product was a smash success because it combined the most well studied legal androgen with a steroidal aromatase inhibitor which we theorized would make a powerful testosterone boosting supplement. With the all our war on the steroid aromatase inhibitor ATD the formula was migrated over time to one that used a plant based AI instead of an steroid AI. The feedback was never quite the same... The formula for M1D ANDRO now includes 2013's most advanced steroidal aromatase inhibitor with a natural prohormone to testosterone, giving you a formula that returns Methyl 1-D to hardcore!

(1) FORM-XT
By LG Sciences
Form-XT by LG Sciences is a liquid formula that contains a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that has been shown to reduce the estrogen load from androgens. This amazing formula will keep you incredibly dry resulting a hard detailed look. Form-XT is great for pre-competition supplementation dialing you in and showing your hard earned work.

(1) M-DRL
By Liquid Labs
If you want the best alternative to the now banned "M-Drol" class of products, look no further than Liquid Labs M-DRL prohormone. The advanced liquid delivery means that the prohormones in M-DRL hit the bloodstream more quickly than capsule or tablet based products that get lost in the intestine. M-DRL is a potent prohormone that uses the same androstane skeleton as the original M-Drol which is known to give dry, lean gains in mass without the bloat from other PH products.

(1) TRIEN
By Mind And Muscle
Trien is an anabolic that is similar to Trenbolone in activity and function. Trenbolone is prized because of its extreme lean mass building while helping promote a lean body. This hormone is almost purely anabolic with very little androgenic effects, so it will be easy on the hairline and prostate. Users even add this prohormone to "real" illegal gear to help increase the anabolic effect of their cycle! Use Triene on its own or as part of a cycle with other dry prohormones for cutting or with we prohormones for mass.

60 Servings

(2) AGMATINE/CREATINE
By LG Sciences
30 Servings - 2500mg Creatine Monohydrate and 500mg of Agmatine

(1) FREE GHenerate
By LG Sciences
GHenerate Key Benefits:
-Deep Sleep
-Potential for Potent GH release
-Increased Pumps
-Strong Recovery

Why the world needs a GREAT GH supplement!
I started looking heavily into growth hormone release and I saw that there are two main pathways. The first I've discussed, which is the GHRP pathway or the Growth Hormone Secretagogue receptor. Ghrelin and GHRP-6/GHRP-2 stimulate this. This pathway is very potent at releasing GH and is a good route, yet there are more potent routes of growth hormone release, and that is why we needed a two- phase technology to get the job done.
Unfortunately, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are illegal to sell in the US, since they are drugs and 100% synthetic. So, I started looking in the literature for NATURAL versions of GHRP to use. Luckily, I found a peptide in the fruit of Marus Alba that mimic's the effect of GHRP and it's natural analog Ghrelin (2). This was an amazing find! I could now legally sell a supplement that had the same effect as GHRP-2 without being illegal! Understand, that this peptide is not Ghrelin, but does mimic what synthetic peptides like GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 do, stimulate the GHSR receptor! Amazing find, but I couldn't leave it at that.

Please let me know if it's worth getting for my third cycle, or what would be better.

Thanks,

Dylan

Mystere3

Awards
Sounds expensive. I'd pass. If you have a good PCT ready, I'd run sdmz 2.0 or 3.0 for 4 weeks for huge gains.

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
Well, should I run 2.0, or 3.0? Also, is SDMZ the best out right now for HUGE gains? Do I need to stack it with anything else? Thx!

Mystere3

Awards
Dmz is probably the strongest single oral you can buy, legal or otherwise

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
Dmz is probably the strongest single oral you can buy, legal or otherwise
What's a good PCT? This is my third cycle. All the other PCTs I've taken have been crap. Also, will I need an on cycle support?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I get the sense that you don't even know what you're taking. My advice would be to hold off until you've got a better understanding of this stuff.

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
I get the sense that you don't even know what you're taking. My advice would be to hold off until you've got a better understanding of this stuff.
I did 4 weeks of Epistane for my first cycle. My second cycle was Vital Labs Epi 2a3a stacked with Halo V. This will be my third cycle. I plan on taking Nolva and Erase Pro for my PCT.

Anything else you wanna be rude about?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I did 4 weeks of Epistane for my first cycle. My second cycle was Vital Labs Epi 2a3a stacked with Halo V. This will be my third cycle. I plan on taking Nolva and Erase Pro for my PCT. Anything else you wanna be rude about?
How does anything in this comment demonstrate that you understand what you're taking or how to take it? Nothing in it does, but we have plenty of evidence to demonstrate that you don't understand this stuff. This evidence would be the following:

1. You ran Epistane solo for four weeks.
2. You speak of Epi2a3a as if it's a different compound than Epistane. It isn't, so you can just call them both Epistane.
3. You appear to be doing your steroid "research" on a retail website. Is that why you stacked Epi and Halodrol? Because the site told you it was a good idea, or that other people we're doing it?
4. You want the "best stack for huge mass gains", yet the bundle you're looking at is built around a DHEA product.
5. If you knew what these products were, you wouldn't need to copy and paste the entire write- up for each one. You could just say what it is.

You may take all this as me being rude, and that's fine. I could give a ****. But the truth is that you're trifling with very powerful substances that have the potential to do very bad things to you. Knowledge is the best protection you can have against those bad things, and your knowledge is clearly lacking. You won't get better advice than my suggestion to learn more about steroids before you do another cycle.

Enjoy your 30 Day Mass Whatever Stack.

Mystere3

Awards
I agree that you should probably do more research before you take something as strong as sdmz; at least research good cycle support supps and have a better pct laid out. You'd want at least novla 40/40/20/20, ideally pharma grade.

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
How does anything in this comment demonstrate that you understand what you're taking or how to take it? Nothing in it does, but we have plenty of evidence to demonstrate that you don't understand this stuff. This evidence would be the following:

1. You ran Epistane solo for four weeks.
2. You speak of Epi2a3a as if it's a different compound than Epistane. It isn't, so you can just call them both Epistane.
3. You appear to be doing your steroid "research" on a retail website. Is that why you stacked Epi and Halodrol? Because the site told you it was a good idea, or that other people we're doing it?
4. You want the "best stack for huge mass gains", yet the bundle you're looking at is built around a DHEA product.
5. If you knew what these products were, you wouldn't need to copy and paste the entire write- up for each one. You could just say what it is.

You may take all this as me being rude, and that's fine. I could give a ****. But the truth is that you're trifling with very powerful substances that have the potential to do very bad things to you. Knowledge is the best protection you can have against those bad things, and your knowledge is clearly lacking. You won't get better advice than my suggestion to learn more about steroids before you do another cycle.

Enjoy your 30 Day Mass Whatever Stack.
And that's why I am here asking questions. To learn.

timper

timper

Awards
I agree with Chris223. Reading this through makes it clear you have next to no knowledge on the subject. You're in an anabolic forum, all the questions you probably have can easily be answered by searching the forum and doing research. People are more then happy to help tweak and advise on cycles but only when the person understands what's going into their body. Don't start a thread then expect us to build you a cycle with step by step instruction for "HUGE gains"

dylanrichter

dylanrichter

Awards
I agree with Chris223. Reading this through makes it clear you have next to no knowledge on the subject. You're in an anabolic forum, all the questions you probably have can easily be answered by searching the forum and doing research. People are more then happy to help tweak and advise on cycles but only when the person understands what's going into their body. Don't start a thread then expect us to build you a cycle with step by step instruction for "HUGE gains"
People are so prideful. Why is this site here if people are too prideful to give advice and what works best?

timper

timper

Awards
People are so prideful. Why is this site here if people are too prideful to give advice and what works best?
People here aren't prideful. It's better for people to do their own research then being spoonfed the answers. Also, massive difference between giving advice on something and completely building the cycle from ground up. And there isn't really a what works "best" as everyone has preferences.

Mystere3

Awards
It says under my avatar, and that's besides the point... Haha
Anabolics are inherently dangerous. Properly researching what effects they may have on your body is prudent. Have you ever even drawn bloods? What diet and exercise are you planning to combine with this stack? Ultimately that will be more impt than what agent you use. What cycle support and post cycle?