Superdrol and Caffeine

lpteck

Awards
Does anyone out there think that a small amount of caffeine pre-workout would be a problem with superdrol. I usually like to take only 100 mg's or so for the extra focus and intensity it gives me. Also, how about a bit of ephidrine. I am in day 5 of my cycle at 10 mg's of superdrol for now and some people report lack of motiviation while on superdrol, and others report a boost of energy. I feel normal, it's just that I like the way the EC stack helps my workouts. Any input would be appreciated.

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
Im doing it now, and there is no prob. Some ppl i believe were finding a small increase in blood pressure. Other than that i dont think its a beig issue in the short term, unless someone has a medical isse with high BP. I use eph hcl, caffeine, and plenty of green tea most of the day.

lpteck

Awards
The elevated blood pressure was my main concern, I don't take much of either acutally... only a half dose of the caffeine and a quarter dose of the ephedrine pre-workout. Much more than that gives me the jitters. I've been wanting to extend this question to all AAS and pro-hormones.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I always use coffee pre-workout, among other goodies.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
400mg caffeine, 500mg ephedra extract, 20mg superdrol all preworkout. had some blood pressure issues for a couple days but it somehow worked itself out, no mo' probs.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Beelz, that's a ton of caff/eph!! But, to each his own. I guess individual size makes a difference too. I'm only 5'7" about 170, so w/ 200mg of caffiene, I'm amped. I drink my coffee cold, could I down the SD w/ a cup of cold coffee about an hour before workout for a good rush?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
eh, i'm around 280lbs. i barely get a buzz from it.

as for cold coffee, yeah sure why not? cup of coffee has about 100mg of caffeine, don't see any probs with that.

lpteck

Awards
Why not just take a caffeine pill that has 200 mgs in it?:think:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Been using BSL GO! with the SD, the comedown is kind of irriatating - somewhat like a comedown from Epherda (not as bad). I pop CO Q10 and Hawthron Berry throughout the day.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For me there has been a substancial difference.. I'm on day ten of superdrol. Some mornings I take GO pre-wo and I have noticed a substancial raise in BP compared to when I was taking GO pre-wo prior to running superdrol...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree, I've lowered the dose to 2 scoops (regular is 3scoops). Seems to do just fine. like I said, I usually pop some Hawthron and/or CO Q10 to chill out after.
I'm on day 10 as well.