Cycle After SDMZ

cotrone407

Awards
Hello All,

I have finished my last cycle in Dec 2013 of Super DMZ I stacked it with Anabolic Matrix and Ultra Male. I had great gains and kept on most of my gains through the last couple months.

I wanted to ask and see what everyone else has been currently taking and seeing results from. I am planning on taking my next cycle starting in April. Is there anything that you absolutely love right now or cant get enough of?

Please bring me up to date.

As always thanks for all your replies and input.

- C

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You didnt use a serm?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are only a few that "cant get enough of" steroids. In fact, thats a trademark of an addictive personality.

Maybe u should bridge with a natty stack, peptides, etc and give ur body an chance to normalize T levels. Maybe try a cut cycle with Epi and Tren PH in July.

cotrone407

Awards
There are only a few that "cant get enough of" steroids. In fact, thats a trademark of an addictive personality.

Maybe u should bridge with a natty stack, peptides, etc and give ur body an chance to normalize T levels. Maybe try a cut cycle with Epi and Tren PH in July.
Thanks for your input much appreciated.

Are you suggesting that I use the Natty stack / peptides for 8 weeks then PCT for 8 then go into Epi and Tren PH in July , I just want to clarify.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jump on some X factor/erase for natty gains similar to a weak PH. Then once your body has had some down time, run another cycle.

IMO at least.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jump on some X factor/erase for natty gains similar to a weak PH. Then once your body has had some down time, run another cycle.

IMO at least.
Something like this. I usually suggest peptides just because they dont really affect your sex hormones much which allows u to run them during and after PCT.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What are your goals?

Epi/Tren is my next recomp/cut stack and sounds fun.

If you want size, there's quite a few good ones still available.
M-Sten maybe?

cotrone407

Awards
What are your goals?Epi/Tren is my next recomp/cut stack and sounds fun.If you want size, there's quite a few good ones still available.M-Sten maybe?
My Goals are to get under 10% BF im currently sitting at 13% and here are my stats-23 Years Old6 foot 1 inch190LBSI want to drop BF and gain some size hopefully sit around 200lbs

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about EPI- Tern by Ironmaglabs?I would love a complete breakdown for a complete stack. Such as what else to stack with and PCT.Thanks!
You'll have to do a bit of research on which you want to try and how.
I would just buy LGI EPI and LGI tren/dienolone(whichever it is) so you can dose it how you want.
Epi around 45/day 4-6 weeks
Tren ?/day 6 weeks.
AI of choice.
Something for prolactin (inhibit-P or research Prami)
Serm of choice for PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25 or Toremifene 90/60/30/30 and a few otc's for good measure: DAA/erase/dopadex/reduce xt

kolejorg

Awards
You'll have to do a bit of research on which you want to try and how. I would just buy LGI EPI and LGI tren/dienolone(whichever it is) so you can dose it how you want. Epi around 45/day 4-6 weeks Tren ?/day 6 weeks. AI of choice. Something for prolactin (inhibit-P or research Prami) Serm of choice for PCT Clomid 50/50/25/25 or Toremifene 90/60/30/30 and a few otc's for good measure: DAA/erase/dopadex/reduce xt
I've been looking at an epi tren cycle for later on myself. Only thing I wasn't sure on was an ai for on cycle.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been looking at an epi tren cycle for later on myself. Only thing I wasn't sure on was an ai for on cycle.
That depends. Typically, people with higher bodyfat are more prone to gyno. Epi has anti-estrogen characteristics though.

I'd just stick with OTC Formeron or research chems Arimidex. Its not during but after the cycle where I'd have more concern for u.

kolejorg

Awards
That depends. Typically, people with higher bodyfat are more prone to gyno. Epi has anti-estrogen characteristics though. I'd just stick with OTC Formeron or research chems Arimidex. Its not during but after the cycle where I'd have more concern for u.
My bodyfat is 12 and all in my lower abs it seems. No chest or arm fat at all. So I would run clomid as pct and armidex daily for pct and have letro around just in case? I'm not planning this until late summer so I have plenty of time to line it all up.

cotrone407

Awards
You'll have to do a bit of research on which you want to try and how.
I would just buy LGI EPI and LGI tren/dienolone(whichever it is) so you can dose it how you want.
Epi around 45/day 4-6 weeks
Tren ?/day 6 weeks.
AI of choice.
Something for prolactin (inhibit-P or research Prami)
Serm of choice for PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25 or Toremifene 90/60/30/30 and a few otc's for good measure: DAA/erase/dopadex/reduce xt
On average how are you dosing EPI and Tren.

Im reading that 30/40/40/40/50/50 for EPI-10 by LGI and for Tren im completely lost and cannot find proper dosing through search. I will use LGI T-Var15 im reading 30/30/30/30 for Tren. How is this?

I wil use the following stack:
LGI- EPI-10
LGI- T-Var15
Erase Pro
Clomid
Inhibit-P
Cycle Support - Blockade

What should I take on cycle and off cycle?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U ever had Epi?

I have to eat treat it like a pez dispenser to see anything. Like 60-70mg/day...

I'm not the norm though. Normally, 40mg works fantastic for most. I'm sure stacking with Dienolone or Tren PH @ 75-120mg per day, 30-40mg will suffice.

I'd also do a 5 weeker maybe 6 to get max results.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only 4 months off? I'd wait Atleast 6 to be honest. Unless you plan to compete.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only 4 months off? I'd wait Atleast 6 to be honest. Unless you plan to compete.
With that statement above, I'd say getting ur cholesterol checked before hand. I'd say u want to have a normal HDL, normal Triglycerides & near optimal to optimal LDL before going another round. Let the blood work be ur deciding factor, not how u "feel".

For instance, I wont do another cycle until my levels are HDL - 40 - 50, Trig - 100 & LDL - less than 120.

Everyone should know their levels and what is a healthy range for them. Even the weaker stuff is harmful to cholesterol. H-drol trashed my HDL's to less than 15, for instance.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With that statement above, I'd say getting ur cholesterol checked before hand. I'd say u want to have a normal HDL, normal Triglycerides & near optimal to optimal LDL before going another round. Let the blood work be ur deciding factor, not how u "feel". For instance, I wont do another cycle until my levels are HDL - 40 - 50, Trig - 100 & LDL - less than 120. Everyone should know their levels and what is a healthy range for them. Even the weaker stuff is harmful to cholesterol. H-drol trashed my HDL's to less than 15, for instance.
Where do you get blood work done, I need a new lab to go to.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where do you get blood work done, I need a new lab to go to.
Labcorp of America.

I go thru privatemdlabs.com and use my discount code for 15% off. In fact, I just bought some requisition papers yesterday for a lipid panel test.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Labcorp of America. I go thru privatemdlabs.com and use my discount code for 15% off. In fact, I just bought some requisition papers yesterday for a lipid panel test.
Thanks fueled. I want to hop on cycle again, it's been 6/7 months, but want more blood work done before hand.