First cycle. Haloplex log

Bomber04

Awards
This is my first cycle and I chose haloplex after countless hrs of research.

On cycle
Halo 50/50/50/75/75/75
Cycle support iron labs
Fish oil
Joint sup
Taurine if needed
Bcaa powder
Creatine

Nolva or clomid haven't decided
Pct assist leechek
Tributest
Erase
Daa

Started cycle last Wednesday @ 168.7

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This is my first cycle and I chose haloplex after countless hrs of research.

On cycle
Halo 50/50/50/75/75/75
Cycle support iron labs
Fish oil
Joint sup
Taurine if needed
Bcaa powder
Creatine

Nolva or clomid haven't decided
Pct assist leechek
Tributest
Erase
Daa

Started cycle last Wednesday @ 168.7
Nice man! Subbed to see how it goes. Honestly id save the creatine for pct when you will want to retain your gains. But halo gains are fairly easy to hold onto. You should have an enjoyable cycle

Bomber04

Awards
I was planning on running the creatine through post cycle as well I just forgot to add that in.

I also decided to run nolva pct.

I have noticed already better pumps the last couple days, I will also weigh in on Wednesdays to show progress.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Around the second week the ball will get rolling and I agree on being able to hold onto gains.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I was planning on running the creatine through post cycle as well I just forgot to add that in.

I also decided to run nolva pct.

I have noticed already better pumps the last couple days, I will also weigh in on Wednesdays to show progress.
You don't need creatine mono while on steroids lol unless your using creatine hci like concret I would lay off it while on cycle and then restart like a week before your cycle ends (to get saturated) and run it through and past pct. Your gonna want to have everything possible on deck to keep your gains after cycle (manly food tho lol) but creatine is helpful. I love hdrol tho lol even better if you run it with 4-andro to keep libido up and energy high ( manly the last couple weeks). I look forward to seeing your prog man!

Mystere3

Awards
I run cm on or off cycle, it's dirt cheap, why wouldn't you? Also there's some research showing it has some myostatin inhibiting properties so it might actually be synergistic.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I run cm on or off cycle, it's dirt cheap, why wouldn't you? Also there's some research showing it has some myostatin inhibiting properties so it might actually be synergistic.
Because iv always heard you have to cycle it? Hci doesn't need to be cycled though. if there is a time you need the extra help its in pct. so yes it wouldn't hurt to run it during cycle but you can't tell me your gonna notice the effects of cm while on a prohormone/steroid. Iv done it before with the same compound and no difference. In pct however it helps retain strength gains. But I guess your right if you don't cycle it then its so cheap just run it the whole time.

Mystere3

Awards
You don't have to cycle it. I've taken CM every day since soph year of high school, lol, more than 10 years lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You don't have to cycle it. I've taken CM every day since soph year of high school, lol, more than 10 years lol
Iv cycled it sense hs ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Also, there's been a lot of literature about creatine dosing of late; it's so cheap that I take two heaping tablespoons a day (~30g) so a kilo lasts about a month. Here's an article that discusses dosing:

http://www.flexonline.com/nutrition/supplements/dosing-dilemma
Good read, nothing about cycling or not cycling. But I do like the dosage, iv noticed that it works best when I take 5-10g before and after my workout. But then again I'm not one of those people that reacts like crazy to creatine anyway upping all my PRs haha

Bomber04

Awards
Thanks for the support guys.
So will it help to stop the cm during?
I will do anything possible to keep my gains so any advice will be taken in.

Mystere3

Awards
No, continue it.

There's never been a trial showing that cycling is better and physiologically it makes no sense. The 1997 trial showed discontinuing creatine returned strength and muscle mass to baseline.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
creatine hcl is a marketing gimmick. no better than creatine mono.
I disagree, I felt better effects from it. But honestly I only feel any sort of effects (quicker recovery, fuller muscles ect.) in the first 2-3 weeks after that it doesn't seem to be as effective IME. But to each their own

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
No, continue it.

There's never been a trial showing that cycling is better and physiologically it makes no sense. The 1997 trial showed discontinuing creatine returned strength and muscle mass to baseline.
Iv been making gains using creatine sense I started lifting, I honestly have never taken a step back even while cycling off besides when I broke my knuckles 2 months ago and couldn't bench and some other unrelated injures. IMO creatine contributes %1 to gains I make but that %1 can come in handy during pct. people hype up creatine wayyyy to much for what it really is, like dat der celltech ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This. If creatine works for you, there is no reason to not use it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I disagree, I felt better effects from it. But honestly I only feel any sort of effects (quicker recovery, fuller muscles ect.) in the first 2-3 weeks after that it doesn't seem to be as effective IME. But to each their own
Placebo effects are strong

Bomber04

Awards
Last night I was on chest and back day, messed up my right shoulder. Feels like a slight muscle cramp. Guess I'll have to take a small break on chest and shoulders.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Stop hearing, and start reading data based research.
Stfu That's what I meant. And that's what my label says to do. Obviously I don't do everything they say on labels but js

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. So will it help to stop the cm during? I will do anything possible to keep my gains so any advice will be taken in.
There is no benefit to ceasing creatine supplementation while on cycle.

why3zx

Awards
Last night I was on chest and back day, messed up my right shoulder. Feels like a slight muscle cramp. Guess I'll have to take a small break on chest and shoulders.
In for the gains, I just started week 5 of a very similar cycle with Haloplex (first cycle) very impressed so far. as for the strange cramp/pulls feelings I've been fighting them all cycle, however they only seem to last a couple of days and dont seem to be "Real" injurys. My left shoulder and left elbow have been giving me fits but its all good. One thing, if you dont really feel it week two dont worry, it took till week four before the Feeling really kicked in. Looking forward to results.

Bomber04

Awards
Ok so 2lbs in week one is good IMHO. So far no sides except more focus and better pumps while in the gym. My calloric intake is right around 3000 so I hope to make some better gains in the next couple weeks as long as this shoulder comes around.

Bomber04

Awards
Got in a great leg workout on Thursday still a it sore/tight right now. Taking today off and back on legs tomorrow. Monday arms, Tuesday back possibly chest if shoulder soreness is completely gone. Feeling really well today less pain each day so I think by Monday I will be good to go.

Is there any benefit to take a supplement like erase or cyclo dex on cycle? I have a buddy that takes them through both on and post. Is there any need for this?

Mystere3

Awards
Not if you don't have any estrogen sides.

Bomber04

Awards
Feeling pretty good, starting to feel the "on" feeling. Going to bump it up to 75mg tomorrow I think and ten maybe 100 for the last week/10 days.

Arms tomorrow maybe back or shoulders if I feel up to it otherwise back and shoulders on Tuesday, legs Wednesday and chest/ arms Thursday

Bomber04

Awards
Weighed in tonight at 177.8, 9 lbs heavier than I started the cycle at.

Tonight I had an insane pump going on, it was almost painfull it was so good. I have never had te feeling I had in the gym tonight. I can't wait to get back tomorrow night.

why3zx

Awards
pretty crazy to have a pump that almost hinders the workout isn't it.

Bomber04

Awards
pretty crazy to have a pump that almost hinders the workout isn't it.
It is crazy I've read bout guys having crazy pumps to the point there painfull but never put any real stock into it.

Got in a good leg workout last night and a mild shoulder work out. My main reason for getting into the ph world was to increase my leg strength.

3 sets 10 reps @ 135 Jeffersons
3 sets 10 reps wide squats @135
6 setsx10 leg extensions 20,30,40,50,50,50
6 sets x 15 reps hamstring curls @ 20,20,30,30,40,40
6 sets x 12 reps calf raises @ 200

Over head barbell press 3 sets @ 75x10
Barbell shrugs 3 sets 135,145,155x 10
Dumb bell shrugs/rolls 35,40,45
Seated dumb bell press 3 sets 30,35,40x10

Doms set in pretty hard tonight, but it was rest day so it's all good. Chest and back tomorrow and more core from now on I need to push the core stuff as hard as everything else. I slack on core for some reason, maybe cause it's so damn painful.

Had some mild headaches the last couple days not sure it's the halo or just not having enough caffeine. Been really limiting the caffeine, hard though because I'm a coffee addict. Before the cycle I would fall asleep 6 outa 7 nights with a hot cup on the night stand. Caffeine doesn't affect my sleep but I have gotten headaches before from going a day with out.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo may cause high blood pressure for some people. Up your water intake and maybe throw in some more celery seed extract and hawthorn berry if those headaches don't stop.

Bomber04

Awards
Nothing bad headache might even be to strong of a word for what they have been. I've had pretty good water intake but I'm sure it could be more. I have only been having a cup or 2 of coffee a day since the cycle and some days I have gone with out. It's the only sorce of caffeine I take in also haven't had a soda in 6 months and it's been like that for a few years now.

why3zx

Awards
I was also a caffeine junkie before cycle, drank coffee and rockstars all day long, quit almost completely for the cycle ( My BP isnt ideal ) and I delt with some pretty gnarly withdrawl headaches for the first couple of weeks of cycle.

Bomber04

Awards
The day I forget to bring taurine into work with me I get my first back pumps... Typical, luckily the were just minor and after about a half hour they went away.

Last night got in some arm work
And some light back

3x10@30 db curls
3x10@30 db hamer curls
3x15@65 preacher wrist curls
3x10@30 reverse preacher curls

3x25@45 db bent over rows
2x20@65 bb bent over rows

Also got in some core work hanging sit-ups, hanging leg raises ext...

Still at around 178.
Resting tonight legs,chest and tri's tomorrow.

Was really hoping the Viking would land TJ Ward today but they didn't... Oh well

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
I think I'm late but I'm I'm for this too. I'm 2 weeks into a halo v cycle. Woot woot GAINZ!

Bomber04

Awards
Couple questions

Is it really unsafe for a first cycle to bump up to 100 or 125 mgs? After a full week now at 75 still no real sides to speak of and I was thinking of bumping up to 100
For the last 2 weeks.

How much truth is there to this ban coming up? Do I need to stock up on everything I want?

why3zx

Awards
I bumped to 100 for the last 13 days of cycle (just how the math worked to use all of both bottles) no increase in sides really, perhaps the back pumps are a little worse, But it was only recomended to me by guys on here due to my size, and honestly it didnt do anything that said it was working "Better" either.

Bomber04

Awards
This week was a full week @ 75mgs.

This week my vascularity was through the roof basically 24 hrs a day for the last 4/5 days. While lifting stating to have veins piping out through my triceps and accross my rib cage. Also had a noticeable chest pump for most of my workday on Wednesday after lifting chest on Tuesday night. Better energy in the gym and muscles are noticeably harder and fuller. Weighed in @ 178.9 last night so up a full10lbs through 3 full weeks. Going to clean up my diet a bit and try stay between 2500-3000 cals for the next 3 weeks and try lean up a tad more. Feeling a bit bloated/fat or maybe thick is a better word 10 lbs in a 3 week stretch is a lot of weight to get used to for me.

Side this week were minimal. Minor back pumps and joints mostly elbows and shoulders were a bit sore this week. Going to up the support sups to handle this from now on.

why3zx

Awards
I bumped from 2g of glucosamine to 3g and it took care of the sore elbows and shoulders.

Bomber04

Awards
Sorry for the long delay...

Was very busy this week so missed gym time on Tuesday/Wednesday had a great lift last night and headed into the gym now for chest and legs.

This week I have had some lethargy issues not bad but still annoying at time. No back pumps, but had my right calf cramp up a few times. I've been drinking enough water too, basically never stop but still cramping in my right calf once in a while while jogging.

Still holding steady @ 180 lbs so I bumped up to 100 mgs this Thursday.

Been doing a ton more research and going to run a halo/stano stack after I heal up good.

Bomber04

Awards
Been getting a few comments as of late on how I look. A buddy told his gf that I am starting to look really big, wife grabbed my arms yesterday and said you are so ripped now. My jeans have been tightening up in the thighs and my shirts are all getting more snug in the sleeves and chest/back.

After reading a few different threads I am going to push out to 7/8 weeks at 75-100 till whatever I left is gone. All the positives I read were enough for me to want to go into an 8 weeker. I really so no negotiates as long as there is a good pct. I have nolva and erase on han and will be getting a couple more sups to help.

Bomber04

Awards
Been continuing at 75mg and on week 5 over all.
Noticing a continuos pump in chest and arms now, been having trouble running. I can get in 2-3 mins an then I get a cramp and or bad calf pumps that make me have to stop. Also have some minor minor back acne. I say minor because I have about 6-8 across my hole back and I have never had any before. Still no sides that make me want to not stay on this stuff forever though. Weighed @ 181 and I feel like a monster just walking around now, I feel pumped up @ all times now.

Bomber04

Awards
Strength gains are up, haven't 1 rep maxed but my squat sets have come up 50#
Incline bench 25#
Same for decline
Curls 10#
Standing shoulder press is up 30#

All sets have been upped from 3 sets to 5-6 sets on each exercise

Bomber04

Awards
Been away for awhile...

Day 5 of pct. nolva making me feel lazy. Have dropped 2.5 lbs already, but my strength is way up over all last night put 225 on the bench crawled under and had 5-6 reps in mind going for a 5x5. Felt great actually was able to rep out 11 with no spotter. Took a min and ripped off 8 more, wish I had a spotter in there so I could have seen what I could do.

Bomber04

Awards
Feeling great in the gym, strength is still way up from before cycle. Loosing weights like crazy though I'm at 176 right now which is down bot 8 lbs fromnlst week of cycle but still up 8 from before cycle.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling great in the gym, strength is still way up from before cycle. Loosing weights like crazy though I'm at 176 right now which is down bot 8 lbs fromnlst week of cycle but still up 8 from before cycle.
Interesting, I packed on 10lbs and kept 9. Granted, I'm on TRT.

Get the T levels back up asap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
traumarn Cycle Logs 3
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 27
Anabolics 8
LCCANO13 Cycle Logs 12