First cycle started today. Just one question of Test 400.

martinez1990

Awards
Sup guys, im new to this forum, iv been working out for about 5 years now. sometimes on and off but for the most part on lol. I started weighing 240 of pure fat, now im at about 180. Ok so question, I was recommended Test 400. its 200mg of Test E and 200 of test C. My qeustion is, i had my first dosage today at 1CC. I was recommended to do 2. Monday and Thursday 1 CC. Now that seems like a lot, 800 mgs? for a first cycle? My opinion is to do .75 and get 500mg. .50 monday and .75 on thursday. What do you guys think? I did 1cc today and if you guys think its better to do the .75 and . 50 then il do that. just do .25 this thursday. or would you guys think 1cc both days? my buddy said 1 cc to have a full 400mg of e and 400 of c.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Age? Also what ancillaries do you have and what are your goals?

martinez1990

Awards
23 and goal is mainly to gain a few lbs of muscle but mainly lise fat. My diet and work outs are lainly for fat loss. But i know im gonna put on some lbs of muscle which is fine with me. And im sorry ancillaries?

martinez1990

Awards
Pct im going to run nova. I wanted to di a simple cycle as my first cycle and what i was recommended ks to run test 400 then winny tiwards the end then pct

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run winny at the beginning to jump start the cycle. Winny is mainly used for cutting though.

Lay out your PCT for us please.

timper

timper

Awards
I would run winny at the beginning to jump start the cycle. Winny is mainly used for cutting though. Lay out your PCT for us please.
Good news is he's going for fat loss so he's on the right track

martinez1990

Awards
everyone has different opinions on when to run the winny. im honestly just wondering whether to take 2 ccs of test 400 to equal out to 400mg of both tests equaling 800mg together, or 1.25 to have 500 mg of both tests together keeping it at about 250 each.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
23 and goal is mainly to gain a few lbs of muscle but mainly lise fat. My diet and work outs are lainly for fat loss. But i know im gonna put on some lbs of muscle which is fine with me. And im sorry ancillaries?
You're better off losing the fat before the cycle - it will work better, but it sounds like you're already down that road. Less is more, might be okay starting with just test because you want to be able to understand the sides and the positive effects.

AnthroLats

Awards
To answer your question, 800mg for a first is a lot. 250 twice a week for a total of 500 a week is more sensible. You may even do well off 400 a week.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
To answer your question, 800mg for a first is a lot. 250 twice a week for a total of 500 a week is more sensible. You may even do well off 400 a week.
400 was my thought as well. Maybe even 250 to start then increased to 400, but someone with more experience should weigh in on that, don't take my word for it :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
everyone has different opinions on when to run the winny. im honestly just wondering whether to take 2 ccs of test 400 to equal out to 400mg of both tests equaling 800mg together, or 1.25 to have 500 mg of both tests together keeping it at about 250 each.
.525 cc mon / thurs

martinez1990

Awards
ok that sounds good. thanks guys. so to get it clear, 400-500 a week of the whole solution itself. which would be 200-250mg of Test E and 200-250 mg of Test C a week. I shot 1 cc today. so next week monday il start with with half a cc

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
.525 cc mon / thurs
This^ just make it 1/2 cc M/Th. You're just dropping body fat, you barely need anything.
And you will most likely need an AI. Running highly aromatizing gear at higher bodyfat% is going to yield more sides. I would run an AI from the beginning. Something for blood pressure may be necessary too.