help needed asap

bigdaddyjst

Awards
can you run clenbuterol during a cycle of test e tren E dbol cycle if not when should I run and if so when should I run itand do you need a PCT for clenbuterol Thanks for the help

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Yes you can run it.

No, you will not need a PCT. It is a stimulant. Do you have a PCT for your morning coffee?

You should really, really make sure to check your BP on your current substances before deciding to add in clen. That's just speaking from a health perspective.

r1ppedup

r1ppedup

Awards
If your running test youll need PCT regardless of clen or not

bigdaddyjst

Awards
I haven't started my cycle yet would u run it during or after

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Yes you can run it.

No, you will not need a PCT. It is a stimulant. Do you have a PCT for your morning coffee?

You should really, really make sure to check your BP on your current substances before deciding to add in clen. That's just speaking from a health perspective.
I second that watch your BP. And I personally wouldn't run all of those compounds. I stick to 2 or 3 if I am running an oral also

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I have run it during pct. I would recommend probably after, since my BP was pretty funky during that time. However, the anti catabolic properties of clen were quite nice. People actually asked me if I was on gear when I started taking clen. Honestly, I liked clen, but it seems like the feedback on albuterol is better, and next time I'll probably try that.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
can you run clenbuterol during a cycle of test e tren E dbol cycle if not when should I run and if so when should I run itand do you need a PCT for clenbuterol Thanks for the help
yup! don't know why you'd use dbol when using clen tho

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've always said dbol+clen=blood pressure nightmare. But I can't get away with what some can.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
In your case probably neither. If you have a halfway decent diet and are running tren, I really can't see how you wouldn't be leaning out during your cycle without ever touching clen. Test + Tren + Dbol is already a BP nightmare, and unless you have an extreme case of masochistic tendencies and are happily self-destructive, I certainly wouldn't add clen. I wouldn't run it after either because, frankly, your body (and heart) will be needing a break.

Actually, why do you want to run it at all? Leaning out? Tren does that well enough. Clen is something I like seeing being run close to a contest when your BF% is extremely low...unless that's the case, use diet to lean you out, not stimulants. Clen is a tool, not a shortcut or replacement for a bad diet.
I've always said dbol+clen=blood pressure nightmare. But I can't get away with what some can.
No, the others can't get away with it either. You're just smart. Anyone that convinces themselves they can "get away with it" are likely idiots. Clen by itself will not do anything 'good' to your blood pressure, and with Dbol I certainly would expect much worse. You forget that you're on a forum where the majority of users don't give much of a crap about their general health, just how jacked/ripped their current cycle can make them. There's an awful lot of self-assuring posts on here that are indicative of ignored health problems.

I happily await the day when every thread talking about starting a cycle is coupled with pre-cycle blood work. And updated with intra-cycle blood work and post-pct blood work. But then again, that would cost money that isn't being spent on getting me more jacked, so why spend money on it? I'm young, I'm pretty sure nothing can hurt me :dunce: