Superdrol for fat loss?

Zaxter

Awards
Does superdrol work for fat loss as well as bulking?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not what would come to mind...epi and halo are usually used more for a cut. Try going 3 days on an sdrol cut and tell me if you make it. Your body will crave calories and carbs.

bel1

Awards
Not what would come to mind...epi and halo are usually used more for a cut. Try going 3 days on an sdrol cut and tell me if you make it. Your body will crave calories and carbs.
its quite common to crave carbs on sd but there are many people who has cut successfully on it some even did keto

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its quite common to crave carbs on sd but there are many people who has cut successfully on it some even did keto
They must have champion-level restraint

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10mg solo for 6 weeks + bronkaid 2 per day is a nice recomp cycle. I've ran it.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
10mg solo for 6 weeks + bronkaid 2 per day is a nice recomp cycle. I've ran it.
you would choose 10mg SD over 15 dymethazine for recomp[considering dmz has double halflife and may have less liver stress]?

Mystere3

Awards
I like sd for a cut; it suppresses your appetite so you won't want to eat anyways.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I like sd for a cut; it suppresses your appetite so you won't want to eat anyways.
sd cuts u up nicely if used right. Jbryan is right with the 10ng per day for 6 weeks. I like it 30mg Ed for 4 weeks. It's more of a recomp but it drops bodyfat like crazy. Recomp with cut emphasis. Sd isn't really a carb monster. It's just most people use it without test. With out test u need the carbs for energy. But I'm a huge fan if sd, it's an amazing steroid

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you would choose 10mg SD over 15 dymethazine for recomp[considering dmz has double halflife and may have less liver stress]?
Yes. I would choose sd over dzine at any dosage. But that's more personal preference

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
im using SD precontest but thats to help get full. but if it isnt a wet PH/PS yes you can cut on it. SD i think would be a better recomp than cut. why? because its figgin SD!!! it puts on mass so why not get the benefits of that and maybe get a little leaner

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I never craved carbs on SD. I always leaned up when running it too. I think its an excellent compound for a cut. I'd especially run it the last four weeks because it is so good at keeping the muscles full without bloating.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
for a very long time I was on a low carb/low sugar diet with a 60mg dose of tvar.it worked well in maintenance for muscle and to keep bodyfat down .around .thanksgiving/xmass I switched to 30mg dymethazine and with all the extra calories I didn't gain a pound .recently I became concerned with all the .artificial sweeteners I was using and went back to sugar+carbs..regular diet.and started to gain bodyfat--even with .tvar-so now im using 60mg tvar/15mg zine--I also use 600mg alpha lipoic acid at night to keep blood sugar incheck and for liver.[I suspect im becoming glucose .intolerant/prediabetic--runs in family]anyway .would SD.work better for glucose disposal than zine? seems like tvar has lost it magic due to overuse

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
You can cut or bulk on any steroid. I've lost 25ish lbs on deca. It's all in your diet.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
How long were you running tvar???
on and off [mostly on.] for a. year---the amount that converts to tren at 60mg is minimal at best-at.first it .worked great I responded very well--and now not so much---there was a study that came out [pub med]they used a low dose tren-e for HRT and all markers, bloods ect where fine

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
i took 10mg the other day for the hell of it and it ran my blood sugar down in the 40's. cutting on sd sounds like alot of fun.
where you eating carbs when you took that reading?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i agree but sd seems to have a direct effect on the glut4 and hypoglycemia occurs easily with this particular steroid.
hypoglycimia is a bitch on sd, my blood glocose drops super fast. U have to watch it. Also it's not that rough on the liver, I have to get bloods done every 2 weeks. My cholesterol is slightly elevated that's it. I'm not saying it's not toxic but I am saying the people play up the harshness of sd. But idk it's not the safest compound u could use. Also I cut on 3200 cals, so I don't really ever go starving.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Op ur not really running a cycle ur just kind if taking stuff without a plan. U'd have better more measurable results if u set up a cycle and allow the hormones to stabilize in ur blood levels for a long enough period of time to actually work. Are u on trt? What ever get bloods to determine the amount if shut down u are in. U may just need to quit for a while allow ur body to normalize then come back and run a solid cycke

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
uh-yea the plan is to maintain what I have and try to keep BF.low--and when that stops working move on to the next thing--[while trying to stay healthy as poss]-you could call it blast-n- cruise-or HRT-.whatever--after you get to a point your natty hormones arnt going to sustain your muscle mass-specialy as you get older

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
hypoglycimia is a bitch on sd, my blood glocose drops super fast. U have to watch it. Also it's not that rough on the liver, I have to get bloods done every 2 weeks. My cholesterol is slightly elevated that's it. I'm not saying it's not toxic but I am saying the people play up the harshness of sd. But idk it's not the safest compound u could use. Also I cut on 3200 cals, so I don't really ever go starving.
would methylsten do the same?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^right here^
I gained 17 lbs first 2.5 weeks, then lost 10, some of it even after discontinuing SD.
For that reason, I'll never go higher than 10mg/day. In fact, I'd settle for 5mg/day and just take it pre-workout.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10mg for 6 weeks is excellent.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
well this superdrol[10mg] for recomp has me .thinking-it could help me get my body used to carbs/sugar again after being on a keto .diet for so long--in the past ive used zine for this--but theres something not right about that stuff,not that its toxic--just .not a good androgen--nobody really knows what that .hydrazine molecule does,i always felt kinda sore like.DOMS.on it but never felt strong--lucky for me I have 2 bottles of mdrol I never used:thumbsup: