MoonCricket

Awards
Hey Fellas, Ok I hope that, I do not loose too many cool points
here but I made a rookies mistake in a state of uneducated
haste about 8wks ago. Does anyone know if this product is any good
for PCT, or including it a PCT cycle. I have 3 bottles of this novedex,
should i lick my wounds and dump it in the crapper or can it be used
effectively for lets say a stand alone m5aa or m4ad cycle.....thanks
guys i always receive great advice, and have learned so much here.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
That will teach you a lesson.:rant:

Is it formastane? It should be used during cycle then. Stick with board sponsors next time.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

If it is the newer version of what Gaspari had then it is not formestane...otherwise I would agree with Dmitry's response. I did some reading on it and it is supposed to be two different ingredients under one trade marked name and is licensed to Gaspari and Kilo Sports. Supposedly one of the ingredients is the metabolite of what 6-0x0 is (androstentrione). I was gonna purchase but am waiting on feed back and was wondering if it is simialr at all to what Sledge is bringing to the market. IF anyone knows how effective it is then please let us know....if not I was gonna get Sledge's Anti-E anyway!

MoonCricket

MoonCricket

Awards
Gee I guess you told me big swole,could have went to bb
and got the same reply

Grant

Awards
  • Established
If it is the newer version without formestane, you can use it for PCT, although I would use it alongside nolva.

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey Fellas, Ok I hope that, I do not loose too many cool points
here but I made a rookies mistake in a state of uneducated
haste about 8wks ago. Does anyone know if this product is any good
for PCT, or including it a PCT cycle. I have 3 bottles of this novedex,
should i lick my wounds and dump it in the crapper or can it be used
effectively for lets say a stand alone m5aa or m4ad cycle.....thanks
guys i always receive great advice, and have learned so much here.
I had gotten a sample bottle of this for use. I tried it for PCT, after about 10 days of
use. I felt it was useless, I stacked it with Trib,Milk Thistle,ZMA, and believe my
post cycle benefits were from the latter three and not Novedex.. I don't know if
i'd throw it in the crapper, but I would suggest NOT using it as a stand-alone for PCT..

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari is an idiot for naming his product like that. I can't believe he was able to do that.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah, we had a couple of discussions about this some time ago. Naming a product "Novadex" is clearly an attempt to fool someone into mistaking it for NOLVAdex (tamoxifen) and this is, in my estimation, unethical at worst, and careless at best. Someone who needs to use tamox may have no use at all for Gaspari's concoction, which used to be formestane. Now, however, with the ban in effect, his "Novadex Extreme", or whatever the hell it's called, isn't even that. If it has some androstenetrione in it, at least it will be a reasonable PCT option. I just think the whole name game thing potentially puts less informed consumers at health risk, and reeks of careless profiteering.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
name game

[I could care less about gaspari and his product but it cracks me up when i see the screaming on this board about his product name when one of your board sponsors named a product with only one letter different then a prescription product with identical usage i.e. insulin mimetic known as "Glucophage" (metformin) which millions of type 2 diabetics take to act as defacto insulin. Resist hyperbole when you may be screaming in the mirror

QUOTE=milwood]yeah, we had a couple of discussions about this some time ago. Naming a product "Novadex" is clearly an attempt to fool someone into mistaking it for NOLVAdex (tamoxifen) and this is, in my estimation, unethical at worst, and careless at best. Someone who needs to use tamox may have no use at all for Gaspari's concoction, which used to be formestane. Now, however, with the ban in effect, his "Novadex Extreme", or whatever the hell it's called, isn't even that. If it has some androstenetrione in it, at least it will be a reasonable PCT option. I just think the whole name game thing potentially puts less informed consumers at health risk, and reeks of careless profiteering.[/QUOTE]

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
...it's a fair point, I guess. I happen to find Sledge/Designer an upstanding, accessible, quality supp producer as well as a good businesman. Gaspari, conversely, seems overpriced, and far less concerned with providing consistent quality or noticable concern for the consumer. This is, you can say, only my own personal opinion.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You have a good point, emilio. I hadn't thought of that, but there are some differences. I think Gaspari's naming was designed to target newbies who "heard they need nolva for pct", but have no idea what it is. I have seen several threads on various boards asking if "Novedex" is OK for pct, or "is this nolva?". I doubt many newbs are mistakenly looking at GXR thinking it's glucophage. And GXR actually does work along similar lines as the product it sounds like. Besides, Gaspari didn't just make the name sound similar- it's the exact same name spelled slightly different. If that's not misleading, I don't know what is.

I couldn't agree more with milwood's comments comparing Designer Supps to Gaspari.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

What is the difference between Novedex adn Attack....just interested as I just received a bottle of ATTACK!