First cycle questions using Alpha 1,

Bryandb1186

Awards
I'm starting my first cycle next week. I current weight is 188, I'm 6'1" and 27 years old. My goal is to gain 7 to 15 pounds of muscle. I have been in a hyper trophy stage for the past month and for the most part have been going through NASM routine of training. So I'm thinking about going real heavy the first week 4 sets 6 reps first week 80 percent max first week, second week 3 sets 10 reps, third week 4 sets 8 reps last week 4 sets 6 reps. Anyways I know I've got the reps down my question is about the cycle for my first time. Here is my plan for taking Alpha 1 for the first time..

-2 caps Alpha 1 in the morning, 2 in the evening (4 weeks)
-1 PCT REV BLACK... in the evening?
-6 caps PURE TEST at night before bed.

Post Cycle:
-1 cap PCT REV BLACK in the morning, 1 cap at night
-6 caps PURE TEST at night before bed.
The main question is, is this safe and a good schedule second of I take pure test during and after and PCT Black will it help me keep my gains and prevent me from having to be on a SERM?
Thanks!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
If you're training nasm style, then you still have a lot to learn before cycling. I'm nasm certified so I can say I paid ~$600 for the right to say its fuking stupid

With that said, I think you can still do the cycle as planned so you can at least experience it for the first time. It's not gonna be anything close to what you expect though

Bryandb1186

Awards
Yea you have a good point there...Do you know anything about Alpha 1 and my questions at the end if you can? I've been in the gym for most of my living life, nutrition is good, protein is good, not sure about this cycle setup. What do you think?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Yea you have a good point there...Do you know anything about Alpha 1 and my questions at the end if you can? I've been in the gym for most of my living life, nutrition is good, protein is good, not sure about this cycle setup. What do you think?
What company the product from? The are 2 "alpha one" products. One is super mild beginner style. The other is hardcore advanced and supressive

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you mean FINAFLEX 1 Alpha?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
You don't need a SERM for Finaflex products as they are quite weak and not suppressive.

Take pure test in PCT and take 1 cap Rev Black during the cycle and 2 caps in PCT. I'll go ahead and tell you arnt going to gain 7-15 lbs of pure muscle on finaflex alpha 1.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need a SERM for Finaflex products as they are quite weak and not suppressive.

Take pure test in PCT and take 1 cap Rev Black during the cycle and 2 caps in PCT. I'll go ahead and tell you arnt going to gain 7-15 lbs of pure muscle on finaflex alpha 1.
Wrong

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you DO mean FINAFLEX 1 Alpha then no do not take rev PCT during cycle. Alpha is unable to aromatise so it's absolutely not needed.

Gaining 7-15 lbs in a first cycle is absolutely doable but it would take quite a bit of hard work and having your diet and training finely tuned. (This should already be addressed before starting any hormonal products for that matter.) Also the cycle length is a bit short to achieve the kinds of gains you are looking for. I would advise dropping the dose to two or perhaps even three caps and running it for six weeks instead if four.

PCT should be six caps of Pure Test, in the morning out split into two equal doses during the day, and two caps of REV PCT before bed on an empty stomach. No SERM is needed.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Just because a compound doesn't aromatize it doesn't mean that estrogen won't go up.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just because a compound doesn't aromatize it doesn't mean that estrogen won't go up.
Did I say anything to that regard? Don't think I did but I might have somewhere.....wait no I didn't.

Anyways op like I stated earlier REV PCT is not needed on cycle.

Bryandb1186

Awards
Feedback

Thanks guys for the feeback, I really appreciate it! I think I will start out taking 3 a day and do pure test and pct for my post cycle... I will start keeping a workout log so you can cretique me as I go. thanks again, great advice, cheers!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What he means is its so weak that it won't effect anything, so no need for any ancillaries.

Cause I'm sure he understands that androgens, especially non aromatizing ones will cause a rebound in estrogen from an increase in the androgen:estrogen ratio.

But that's only a worry for compounds powerful enough to cause gains/sides.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What he means is its so weak that it won't effect anything, so no need for any ancillaries. Cause I'm sure he understands that androgens, especially non aromatizing ones will cause a rebound in estrogen from an increase in the androgen:estrogen ratio. But that's only a worry for compounds powerful enough to cause gains/sides.
Powerful enough to cause gains.... I lold

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What he means is its so weak that it won't effect anything, so no need for any ancillaries.

Cause I'm sure he understands that androgens, especially non aromatizing ones will cause a rebound in estrogen from an increase in the androgen:estrogen ratio.

But that's only a worry for compounds powerful enough to cause gains/sides.
That's not what I meant.

And yeah I have a rather good working knowledge of how androgens work in the body.

Anyone who says Andro and it's counterparts don't produce gains in both muscle size and strength obviously don't though.

OP take whatever you wish from this conversation. If you want to spend more money on FINAFLEX products by all means goo ahead and run the REV PCT during cycle as all, but like I stated before it's not needed.

Bryandb1186

Awards
Ok great that's just what I'm looking for. Something to give me an edge.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's not what I meant.

And yeah I have a rather good working knowledge of how androgens work in the body.
Ah, I see. Maybe your delusional? Idk, I'm just tossing out ideas :lol:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok great that's just what I'm looking for. Something to give me an edge.
It will do that.
Just remember, you never get that first cycle back. Best to make the most of it.

And remember, more gains, more sides, that's life, nothing is free, and "dem gainz" have a price, whether its $$$$ or health, or both

Bryandb1186

Awards
So Bryan how do you think I can make the best of this? 2 a day for 6 weeks or 3 a day. Even better question am I on the right mix for my first cycle. I wanted to stick with finiflex because I've heard it's safer then the others...Do you think 1Alpha is good for my first run?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
So Bryan how do you think I can make the best of this? 2 a day for 6 weeks or 3 a day. Even better question am I on the right mix for my first cycle. I wanted to stick with finiflex because I've heard it's safer then the others...Do you think 1Alpha is good for my first run?
I think you'd should run hdrol as a first cycle. The sides we minimal, and with the right diet and routine the gains can be sickening...

Bryandb1186

Awards
I'll look into H drol. I've already got 60 tabs of 1 Alpha, so I'm going to run it and see what happens.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1test and its prohormones like esterfied 1-dhea are best stacked with testosterone or its prohormones like esterfied 4-dhea

I don't know if finaflex has an esterfied 4 dhea compound available or not, but I don't think they do.

I also don't know how much of the 190mg is esterfied 1-dhea.

The one review I glanced over had great results, using 3 bottles.

Id stack it with a bottle of ams 4ad rde.

Any of the dhea isomer products on the market are going to be safer than an active oral methylated steroid.

You gotta pay to play.

Bryandb1186

Awards
Ok I could stack does stack it mean take it at the same time or after the 1A cycle?

Bryandb1186

Awards
Ok I could stack does stack it mean take it at the same time or after the first cycle? I'll keep that in mind

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, I see. Maybe your delusional? Idk, I'm just tossing out ideas :lol:
Hrrrrm delusional? How so.

I'd say I'm anything BUT delusional.

I understand you lack the the ability to contribute on this forum without a condescending, smart assed remark so I'll just leave it at that.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, after learning what I have over the past, um, years, I wouldn't go into a cycle with a numbers goal. There's a couple of reasons for this.
1. You're setting yourself up for failure: 7-15lbs is attainable but, what if you're a "hard gainer"? Are you gonna eat your way to that through an unbalanced diet, and put on weight that you didn't desire? The goal is LBM, not necessarily lbs.
2. You're setting the compound up for failure: there aren't many non-methylated compounds that are going to produce SD-like results. That being said, I'm not saying that you aren't going to see results, I just wouldn't set the bar so high that 5 good lbs is going to be a disappointment.

1-alpha is solid and I believe it to be a great choice for a first run. There are a couple of schools of thought when it comes to first runs. I'm a firm believer in less sides. 1-alpha is not as suppressive as the methylated products that have been recommended above, it's not taxing on your liver, and it won't produce the negative sides that the others will (generally speaking). A full blown PCT is also unnecessary, whereas halodrol and epistane (two of the "beginner" cycle compounds that you'll see recommended more than most others) require PCT. This means no hunting for research chems, no legal ramifications (as of right now) and less stress wondering whether or not your nolva is bunk.

As far as gaining the number you are shooting for, make sure your diet reflects your goals, during and after your cycle. Eat to gain, eat to maintain.

Good luck.

Bryandb1186

Awards
Great advice guys! First day on my cycle and felt a substantial power increase. Thanks again for the so ering advice! I willing post my routine in my first cycle blog if you would like to check it out!