first ph cycle help

314monsta

Awards
planning to run a first ph cycle 24 years old been working out on and off for 5 years 5,7 170lb planning to do 5 week epi 2a3a cycle

on cycle
epi 20/30/40/40/40
protex on cycle support
liv52
fish oil
protein

pct
nolvadex 20/20/10/10
post cycle support
DAA
creatine

does my cycle look ok?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Don't run it at less than 30, so at least do 30/30/40/40/40. Frankly, if you train "on and off" as you say, I don't think you should be doing steroids. You're clearly not committed to any of this. Your cycle looks fine other than bumping the dosage a bit, but this "on and off" training is a bunch of bullmess.

314monsta

Awards
Ok thanks for the advice I'm serious about working out and doing a cycle one q I'm getting nolvadex in liquid is it ok to mix it with water or juice

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Ok thanks for the advice I'm serious about working out and doing a cycle one q I'm getting nolvadex in liquid is it ok to mix it with water or juice
SÍ senior! That's the only way! Try it first though plain and see if you like it;-)

314monsta

Awards
Ok thanks that's what I heard that its not good plain

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
planning to run a first ph cycle 24 years old been working out on and off for 5 years 5,7 170lb planning to do 5 week epi 2a3a cycle

on cycle
epi 20/30/40/40/40
protex on cycle support
liv52
fish oil
protein

pct
nolvadex 20/20/10/10
post cycle support
DAA
creatine

does my cycle look ok?
ProTex is a TERRIBLY dosed Cycle support product. Grab some CEL Cycle Assist

314monsta

Awards
Cycle Assist uses standardized extracts for one(quality) and they are all dosed effectively. ;)
Just place the two labels together and you will see the difference
i see that just hate the fact that you have to take so many daily 8 instead of 2

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
put it in an empty capsule. go to the dollar tree and get some ginko caps and dump em out if nothing else. the tamoxifen will precipitate out of the solution if you mix it with something. its not soluble in water. you will have to be sure to get it all out of the glass or you will be getting under dosed.
Shake and chug instantly.

Psikiguy

Awards
I'm running havoc (epistane) at 40mg for the next two weeks, then 50 for three after. I'm seeing great gains at 40mg, and I recommend that as many people seem to see it as the sweet spot for epistane. I wouldn't run it at less than 30mg though. I'd say start at 30mg like I did and gauge sides then work up to 40mg.

314monsta

Awards
I'm running havoc (epistane) at 40mg for the next two weeks, then 50 for three after. I'm seeing great gains at 40mg, and I recommend that as many people seem to see it as the sweet spot for epistane. I wouldn't run it at less than 30mg though. I'd say start at 30mg like I did and gauge sides then work up to 40mg.
did u have any sides from starting at 30mg

Psikiguy

Awards
did u have any sides from starting at 30mg
I'm not sure if it was just me or not, but no. I got some nose bleeds at 40mg but I don't think that it was the epi because it stopped when I stopped taking something else. I say 30 is a great starting point.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10