??? About conversion

blk01l

Awards
Hey guys, if some tren was to be spilled out of the funnel before the solution was filter through the coffee filter, would that mean that i would end up with less than the advertised mg/ml conversion, or is it just as simple as just not having the true amount of the total converted product? I would think that because the tren was already mixed in the oil that the mg/ml would stay the same, am i wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Anthony

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I would think that because the tren was already mixed in the oil that the mg/ml would stay the same, am i wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Anthony

Nope. It should be about the same.

blk01l

Awards
Phew

Thanks bow, i really appreciate it, i was getting worried, i thought i was gonna have to do it all over again, thanks for the reply, i appreciate it!

Anthony

MassLabKits

Awards
Your mg/ml should be the same. The only difference is that you might come up short of your total yield. Now, another factor might be how much oil you used at the end to purge your filter. Adding too much oil at the end to purge could also weaken your concentration. But usually this isn't the case since most of us make larger batches... it all depends on how much you spilt Bro. :)

blk01l

Awards
There wasnt that much spilled, i think only about 3-4cc's of solution and i used about 3cc's to purge, so i dont think that it is that weak. Thanks for the reply!

Anthony