hives, 1AD, 4AD

T

tech2

Awards
my last cycle i planned on running 1AD and 4AD 600/900 ED respectivly for 6 weeks. by the beginning of week 5 i couldnt handle the hives anymore so i just went into PCT and called it a day. i have superdrol and really want to run it in a month or so. my question to everyone is, if i stay around 20-30 a day and run it for 4 weeks, will i be covered in hives? i dont plan on running anything else w/ the superdrol. i just want a nice dry cycle. thanks for the info gentlemen

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Provided you are fairly well recovered, probably not, as far as SD goes low dose (10) is rec. by most, just my opinion

M

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
were you running the 4ad transdermally? if so, that is what probably caused the hives. If not, you could be clear. Be aware, superdrol is completely different from 4ad or 1ad. You could be allergic to one, but not the other. Only way you'll find out is if you give it a run. Start your dose at 10mg then work your way to 20-30 if you're worried about the hives

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I never used 1AD, but 4 diol did give me hives too

T

tech2

Awards
in the past i did a 1AD alone cycle. 4 weeks starting @ 300 ED then ending up @ 600 ED in week 4 without hives. i did a week of 4ad this time before i started the 1, plus i ran it at a much higher dose throughout. my mass and strenght seem to really favor 1ad when its at 600 ED. thats when i really take off. maybe late march i will jump on super, well see, thanks again

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
some people are allergic to 1-test and I'm one of them. I don't get hives the to bad from 1ad a few now and then. 1-test trans on the other hand sucks for me, by the 5th wk I start getting all over.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1AD has done this to everyone I know that has taken it including me.

1 cycle no prob. The next one you are covered in hives. Its a sad fact of 1AD.

IMO this is limited to 1AD for the most part. Just something about it. Not even PA himself is willing to take a stab at why it does this but he acknowledges it does happen often enough.

I have dosed plenty of other PH's relatively high and none have ever given me hives.

Just dump that 1AD **** off on somebody else and go with the Superdrol. You should be fine.

Not saying 1AD doesn't work. Just saying this is a very real side effect that becomes more likely the more cycles you run.

L

lasifi

Awards
that happened to me to did 1 cycle no problems at all, then the next cycle at least 7months later the first day I brkoe out bad.

I have some SD, but have'nt taken it yet was a little nervous I would brake out again. After this thread though I might give it a shot.
thanks for talking about it guys.

B

blank!

Banned
Awards
**** - same thing happened to me after 5 weeks on 1-ad, during my 2nd cycle. i had no idea it was the 1-ad! all happened within a matter of 2 days, and benzadryl topical cleared it up in like 24 hours (after i dropped the 1-ad, 4-ad, and MDHT - it was pretty uncomfortable)...seemed like poison ivy and could spread from contact.

does anyone think benzadryl oral will keep this from happening? like i said the topical cleared it up fast. or perhaps some other solutions? i *flushed* a pretty solid stash of 1-ad and i'd hate to see my toilet break out again. what about a lower dose? anyone run multiple cycles @ 300mg and not get it?

T

tech2

Awards
i tried taking benedryl and it made me fall asleep. i bought aveeno anti itch gel spray. that helped. the hives were horrible at times. (it took over 2 weeks to get rid of them). the only thing i regret is not going the whole cycle, i was growing like a bull. is there anyway the hives could be from the 4AD? that would really suck, i only have 1 bottle of 1ad left that i would gladly flush if the 4ad isnt the culprit.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Once you develop an allergic reaction to the 1AD you are f??cked. Low doses will give you hives just as easy. You could try waiting like a year and try it again.

But once your body develops an allergic reaction to something you are really taking a risk if you continue taking it. The next step is gonna be a lot worse than hives.

L

lasifi

Awards
for me I tried 1-ad by itself had the reaction, then even waited a couple more months and tried the 4-ad byitself before the 1ad again and had the reaction within a couple of hours after taking it. so for me I can't do either one any more thats why i was going to try SD by itself.

What do you guys think will I react to this?
thanks alot

L

lasifi

Awards
oh yea I tried the lowest dose possible and still got a reaction within a couple of hours, stomach felt like crap to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 26
M Anabolics 24
K Anabolics 1
J 35 and Older 5
X Anabolics 15