Conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver..

C

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
what other than clen stops the conversion of t4 to t3 in the liver? do any PHs cause this?

I think this could be the reason as to why my FSH levels were so low. Whenever I curl my foot or tighten my toes together, they seem to lock in place and start hurting. Also, I experience painful muscle contractions in my neck and elsewhere to where the muscle kindof contracts and stays contracted, causing pain.. could this be attributed to depleted Taurine levels?

C

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
I am taking GXR, and RALA with every meal, so could Low Blood Sugar be the cause of a low Thyroid reading? The PHs I have recently used are M14add, 1Test, 4AD, and SD.

C

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
after a cycle, how long does it usually take for the thyroid to return to normal, or "rebound?" I am curious as to whether or not the length of any given cycle will affect the rebound timeframe.

F

Forum User X

Awards
From what I read, some take just a few weeks to get it back to normal. For others, several months.

I hear L-Taurine is good for your thyroid because it increases your liver Taurine levels, which helps convert T4 to T3 if I'm not mistaken. I just pop a 1g Taurine tab every meal I take while I'm on Clenbuterol. Maybe you should do the same? I don't know.

C

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
ill give it a shot.

thanks for your help though.

S

skratch

Awards
Are you still eating 1500-2000 cals/day ?

Just go off everything for 3 weeks and eat 3500 cals/day with at
least 200gs of carbs/day

This is what I think happened.

1.You were overtraining.
2.Not eating enough cals.
3.Not enough fat and carbs in your diet after.

C

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
any ideas on what the painful muscle contractions are from?

C

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
ok, its been about 1 1/2 weeks (9 days) since I ended my cycle, for the first few days I experienced signs of severe hypothyroidism (constipation, NO appetite, extreme lethargy, dry skin, etc.) and had bloodwork done, showing my total T4 level to be 2.2, when it should be between 5-10. Since having the test done, gradually the constipation has subsided and my bowel movements have become more regular. Also, My appetite is starting to pick up a little and the midsection bloat is subsiding gradually.

I had cut out all stimulants and started taking the following supplements: Lean Extreme, Sesathin, Adrenal Factors, Hemogex, MRM Liver Care, Taurine, Vitrix, Nolvadex and CEX.

I am slowly feeling better and have just started lifting again, after taking 1 week off to restore my CNS and Adrenal Glands and let my body recuperate. My weight is steady at what it was when I ended the cycle (prob. due to the Sluggish Thyroid).

I have one question, as the signs of Hypothyroidism are dissappearing, would it be safe to say that my Pituitary Gland is Producing more T4 and things are starting to normalize again?

C

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
hey now, I have to wait for the lame a$$ to decide on an appointment time.. lol

S

skratch

Awards
I have done t2,t3,trimax,t4 clen,nyc,eca,ect...Trust me bro I know what you feel like.Your body has downregulated
everything.I took 2 months off and went to greece and only gained 5 lbs while eating like a normal person does and I felt great for the first time in a while(I was on stims for over a year)

Stop taking all supps except protein and eat AT LEAST 175 grams of carbs a day.I though that I would gain weight with carbs but I acually lost water when I upped my carbs.

You will start to feel good after a week when your body starts making more hormones on its own.I did at least and my sex drive trippled just from eating more carbs and stoping all stims.