Help Find Products

polackpl

polackpl

Awards
Good Morning AnabolicMinds Members!
I've been searching through the forums and cannot find anything relating to my question.
I am looking to buy pro - hormones but have no idea where to start.
I am going to start with a clone of superdrol and PCT that with novadex and clovix
My main question is - Where do you get your PH's and supplements?
Im currently on MMA SUPPLEMENT MALL
Thanks in advance

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good Morning AnabolicMinds Members! I've been searching through the forums and cannot find anything relating to my question. I am looking to buy pro - hormones but have no idea where to start. I am going to start with a clone of superdrol and PCT that with novadex and clovix My main question is - Where do you get your PH's and supplements? Im currently on MMA SUPPLEMENT MALL Thanks in advance

Judging from your post you have a lot more research to do. First of all no sourcing is aloud on here. PHs themselves are easy to find just use google. A SD clone is a terrible first cycle. It is extremely harsh on your body. Start with something more mild either epistane or Hdrol. And pct of either nolva or clomid. Go read some more man. Research is easy and knowledge is power.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
well you can't ask for sources. it's faster to google them than ask. superdrol is banned. if you find it have fun for a first cycle. what the hell is clovix by the way? i kind of feel like someone is trollin'