MOHN m1t stack?

thestealth

Awards
I am in my 2nd week of 24mg mohn. I have 1 bottle of m1t and I was thinking of stacking 10mg of m1t with my mohn for the final 2 weeks. I only have enough mohn for 1 month @24mg. I was wondering if anybody had any thoughts if the m1t will easier to take stacked with mohn than it would be alone, or if stacking two meths even at a low dose was risky? I do have pct for the m1t, nolva, 6xox, milk thistle, zma and trib.

meat250

Awards
go right ahead bro...that would be like stackin Dbol and anavar together....

Meat

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
M4ohn is supposed to be pretty mild. it barely affects me at 47mg. m1t is harsh. I think m4ohn would help a lot with the m1t sides.

captainbicept

Awards
i wouldnt stack any other methylated compound with M1t. It is harsh enough on its own. stack it with an injectable or transdermal.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Would anyone run this as a good cutting cycle? I think that it would be great to preserve muscle loss and keep strength or even increase it. Even while cutting!

Skark

Awards
  • Established
For me, M1T does not make for a good cutting agent because of the massive water retention. M4OHN by itself but at higher dosages (48mg/day) is a decent cutter, but what I like best is the MDien cutter I'm on now (check the cycle forum).

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
MOHN is mild, the problem with stacking methyls is the effects on your liver are not merely the sum total of the effects of the two substances. Some drugs will react with each other and have a synergy that promotes the effects of each one beyond there mere total, both positive and negative effects. While I'm sure if there was such a negative interaction between MOHN and M1T we would have heard of it through one or more cycle logs, I'd err on the side of caution. Best to mix M1t with a transdermal or an injectable 'wet' compound. You can get yourself a test transdermal cycle real easy through semi legal means.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
the problem with stacking methyls is the effects on your liver are not merely the sum total of the effects of the two substances. Some drugs will react with each other and have a synergy that promotes the effects of each one beyond there mere total, both positive and negative effects.
Wrong, no studies have been done that prove or disprove "synergistic" effects on the liver for these substances. The way I approached this topic originally was that guys have been stacking methyl orals since the 60s without bad consequences, so the risk is low in my opinion.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe virtually all the studies used only therapeutic doses and never stacked them (no medical reason to) so there is little or no proof either way.

But unless the considerable numbers of former east German athletes with liver/pancreatic problems, cancer etc is a myth then stacking is unsafe. The athletes males and female purportedly routinely stacked orals.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
The problem with using Soviet Bloc athletes as examples is that they were made to take all kinds of drugs with insane dosages, not just simple steroids. They were virtual lab animals.

Thats why I felt the 60s bodybuilders were a more accurate model for simple stacking, and all those guys are still around unless they expired from old age.