1 bottle of SD what should I do?

victory747

Banned
Awards
I was fortunate enough to get a bottle of SD, but unfortunate not to buy more than one. What cycle should I do to get the most out of my one bottle? Just one, high dosage cycle, or try to get two cycles off of one bottle, any suggestions? Also, I was wondering if it would be ok to throw in some methyl-rage for extra hardening, if so what kind of dosage and for how long? Thanks

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
20mg for 4 weeks as a standalone, go to 30mg maybe last week

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
from feedback around the boards, 10mg may be sufficient depending on your weight. How heavy are you? How much cycles under your belt? Depending on these factors, 10mg may be sufficient. Maybe second cycle you could bump it up to 20mg.

30 days @ 10mg = 30 pills
30 days @ 20mg = 60 pills

1 bottle = 90 pills...there ya go, 2 cycles.

victory747

Banned
Awards
I weigh around 195 consistently, I don't normally fluctuate my weight, when I cut I can get down to like 184 at the absolute most, but when I come off of my cutting diet I go back up to 195 in the next two weeks. I was looking to gain as much mass as I can off of superdrol, so then I can cut up with that extra mass on me. Would it be a good idea to run 20mg for 4 weeks with a surplus of calories to gain mass, then use the month of 10mg to cut up a month later because I heard superdrol would be good to maintain mass on a cut?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
first a couple of things. Did you know you have a tiger growing out the back of your head, and if so doesn't that hurt? I would run a 3 on 2 off 3 on - PCT, that is what I'm gonna be trying. Or I would wait a while and see what other results people get... no need wasting that bottle on something that isn't gonna give you the best results.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
SD is about as much a prohormone as M1T is. IOW, 19 is too young. but i'm sure you've heard this before. :nono:

victory747

Banned
Awards
19 is young, but I already have two m1-t cycles under my belt that went well. I used all the precautions and everything is fine with me, so on to superdrol.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
19 is young, but I already have two m1-t cycles under my belt that went well. I used all the precautions and everything is fine with me, so on to superdrol.
i guess you had blood tests then? being that everything is fine and all.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
i guess you had blood tests then? being that everything is fine and all.
OOOOoOOo, by everything is fine, he means his balls are still floating around in his sack and he didnt cough them up. Silly Beelzebub, who gets blood work done these days? :icon_lol:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
OOOOoOOo, by everything is fine, he means his balls are still floating around in his sack and he didnt cough them up. Silly Beelzebub, who gets blood work done these days? :icon_lol:
what the hell was i thinking? :frustrate

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
....Damn teenagers won't listen to reason. Why don't you go back to bodybuilding.com and ask some of your buds?.

blank!

Banned
Awards
lmao

victory747

Banned
Awards
At lease I don't do roids like you guys, those shits are worse. Why do you think pro wrestlers and athletes die so young, because of steroids. After my bottle of superdrol is done, and considering everything is banned, that will be my last cycle of anything for the rest of my life, I'm sure it won't **** up the rest of my life. Stop stressin over my decisions and take a look at yourselves.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
At lease I don't do roids like you guys, those shits are worse
M1T is probably one of the most toxic steroids produced. Take a look at the blood work posted on this site, and you'll see that.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I don't do roids and if I had a source I would more be more than willing to take those instead of M1T... I just think that **** is the devil. Just another question, have you ever researched the effects of weed and estrogen in your body? Might wanna do that if you love smoking so much

victory747

Banned
Awards
I like smoking but I wouldn't say I love it. Im in college and don't smoke on school days, only on weekends, maybe once a week I would say. Never researched about weed and estrogen, why whats up with that?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Marijuanna has what is known as "phytoestrogens" in it. These are naturally occuring plant steroids and other chemicals that bind to the estrogen receptors and therefore cause estrogenic activity. Yes, gyno can result.[/font]

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a statement. M1t is a STEROID. It doesn't have to convert to the parent hormone. It just happened to be legal for a while. SD is also a STEROID for the same reason. M1t is one of the harshest of the STEROIDS there are. So you have been using STEROIDS.

Regardless of how many cycles you have done, the board rules clearly state that anyone under the age of 21 should not use STEROIDS, or PH/PS, and we as a board do not condone it.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
This is my first post so I want to say what's up everybody....I was only lucky enough to get one bottle of SD so this is my cycle plan....please critique:

week 1-3: 30mg of SD/day
week 4-6: 500mg/day of 1AD and 500mg/day of 14diol
week 7-8: 40mg of MOHN/day
week 9-11: PCT consisting of nolva and lean extreme

The reason behind this wierd little mix is to gain some good size my first three weeks and use up the SD....then give my liver a two week break with the 1AD and 14diol...then solidify my gains with the MOHN.

This will be a lean mass cycle...no excessive calories but a high protien, moderate carbs, and low fat diet.

I will be working out 4 days a week followed by 20-30 minutes of cardio.

I'm not very sensitive to prohormones or steroids and have taken M1T, MOHN, along with many others at reasonably high doses with just decent gains. I just had all my blood work checked and I'm good to go.

Also, my measurements are 6'2" 217lbs at about 14% body fat

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my first post so I want to say what's up everybody....I was only lucky enough to get one bottle of SD so this is my cycle plan....please critique:

week 1-3: 30mg of SD/day
week 4-6: 500mg/day of 1AD and 500mg/day of 14diol
week 7-8: 40mg of MOHN/day
week 9-11: PCT consisting of nolva and lean extreme

The reason behind this wierd little mix is to gain some good size my first three weeks and use up the SD....then give my liver a two week break with the 1AD and 14diol...then solidify my gains with the MOHN.

This will be a lean mass cycle...no excessive calories but a high protien, moderate carbs, and low fat diet.

I will be working out 4 days a week followed by 20-30 minutes of cardio.

I'm not very sensitive to prohormones or steroids and have taken M1T, MOHN, along with many others at reasonably high doses

with just decent gains. I just had all my blood work checked and I'm good to go.

Also, my measurements are 6'2" 217lbs at about 14% body fat

Gee....These two post seem somewhat similar....?

1 bottle of SD what should I do?
I was fortunate enough to get a bottle of SD, but unfortunate not to buy more than one. What cycle should I do to get the most out of my one bottle? Just one, high dosage cycle, or try to get two cycles off of one bottle, any suggestions? Also, I was wondering if it would be ok to throw in some methyl-rage for extra hardening, if so what kind of dosage and for how long? Thanks

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
TG, I've never been a fan of fruitcake tri-cycles. Too long to be shutdown especially with a 1-test compound.

Victory747 - stop behaving like a stupid fool and throw the SD into the bin. Its a steroid like m1t,m14ad,m4ohn.. and its illegal!

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
slightly off topic but.....

i heard that superdrol is still legal because its not explicitly listed in the legislature as banned. (because it was formulated after the ban, although congress can add it on anytime).

true or not?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
slightly off topic but.....

i heard that superdrol is still legal because its not explicitly listed in the legislature as banned. (because it was formulated after the ban, although congress can add it on anytime).

true or not?
who cares? You'l never find it legally for sale anyway.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
At lease I don't do roids like you guys, those shits are worse. Why do you think pro wrestlers and athletes die so young, because of steroids. After my bottle of superdrol is done, and considering everything is banned, that will be my last cycle of anything for the rest of my life, I'm sure it won't **** up the rest of my life. Stop stressin over my decisions and take a look at yourselves.
i love this response. :thumbsup: :goodpost:

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
I know it's been asked before, but that will finish off what I have left of the now illegal prohormones, so I figured might as well make one big cycle of it. Plus I really don't want to have illegal substances in my posession. It's all natural from now on.

victory747

Banned
Awards
**** you, **** you, **** you, you're cool, and **** you, I quit

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
Victory747 is the reason why most under 21 get a bad rep when it comes to gear.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see we have such mature teenagers on the site :rolleyes:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see we have such mature teenagers on the site :rolleyes:
Are you just seeing this now?? :blink: Bwhahahaha! This brings back memories.:rolleyes: He was the first person I ever banned after I became a mod. :icon_lol:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
and the cause for my signature. ahh memories.