1 Test not burning at all

Redeemer

Awards
I've never done a dermal before, and I've heard how 1 test burns like crazy. I have 10 g in 8 oz of penetrate beta, and it doesn't even tingle. The 1 test was from BN, so it's reputable. I'm not asking for pain, but everyone says it's an irritant. Anyone have any ideas?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Give it a few days then post back. :lol:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah sometimes mine burns sometimes it dont. everytime i rub my eyes it burns. even after washing my hands.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Yea it may not burn on your skin, just keep it out of your eyes or you will be in for a world of hurt.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
My skin burnt for the first 2 weeks and then it stopped. Def keep it out of your eyes. If you wear contacts, don't put your contacts in right after you apply your derm. Wait at least an hour and continually wash your hands. It hurst like a motha!

tattoopierced1

dont come into contact with your eyes, and make sure to wash your hands after applying any...also avoid contact with your genitals or a females as it could burn and be viewed as something else ;))

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Rub it on your sack, tough boy! :lol:

I'm with LO, it may take a couple more days before you feel it. Not sure why though. I started some 1-test td about 3 weeks ago, and it didn't burn for the first few applications, but then it started up. It's not all that painful or anything now, but it does burn a little for about 30 mins or so after application now. I wear contacts and I have gotten in my eyes. Now THAT burns like hell. Contacts were toast, I couldn't get them cleaned.

dd

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
I noticed that the first trans I made, using 1-test/4ad in penetrate, did not burn at all. The second one did, but it didn't mix as well as the first bottle, some of it just wouldn't dissolve. Just speculating here but I think that you will only get a burn if the 1-test is not completely dissolved in the transdermal.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
When I first started prohormones in 02, I experimented with Trenabol-X, which was 4-ad, 1,4 AD and 1 test. It never burned very bad on the skin. I also used ONE when Avant first came out with the beta and it burned quite a bit. I think the carrier had a little to do with it. I was a BB.com user back then and I had this post.

Conqueror, A couple of weeks ago my girl and I were in the sack about 45 minutes after I applied to my shoulders/delts, we got pretty into it, including heavy sweating and such. During sex, she must've had her hands on my shoulders , then touched her face and rubbed the sweat from her eyes. Now, I am used to the burning I get and it seems rather mild. Her face was burning and for a few minutes her eyes were too. I had her flush her eyes with water. She, however, was at the brink of tears. Needless to say, she was pissed. I told her if she got any manly traits through her small application, she could cancel Christmas. She's always bustin' my balls about rubbing stuff on my skin. Watch out fellas.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It could be that the powder didn't go into solution and too little 1-test is being applied. It doesn't feel too bad, more like stinging.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think my skin got dried out and then the burn came. I apply lotion too 6hrs later but still get dried out. its not a bad burn. but more noticeable than the 4ad and 4oht I'm using.

tommyboy

Awards
dont you guyses use latex gloves I never have problems with them.......

I think my skin got dried out and then the burn came. I apply lotion too 6hrs later but still get dried out. its not a bad burn. but more noticeable than the 4ad and 4oht I'm using.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It maybe the carrier, I did a 1T dermal with the Big 1 formula and it burned like hell, then I switched to TGel and the burn was minumum, I also experienced this with the penatrate carrier as well. It's still just as effective IMO.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used the big 1 also. I dont use latex gloves because I want as much to get absorbed as possible. even if its through my hands. I dont mind suffering through the burn. after applying it I go to work or to bed so not much contact with anything. I'm married so definately no contact in bed. joke.

Redeemer

Awards
Yeah, it burned, and dried out my skin as well. That was pure Penetrate Beta. Next time I think I'm gonna use T Gel for better penetration.

shyboy

Awards
I've used Big1 (200mg ED) for 4 weeks and never got the "burn"
everyone is talking about. I use it on my upper chest, inner
arms, knees, tops of feet. No burn whatsoever. HOWEVER,
I did mist myself once from the clogged sprayer, that burns
like living hell. I've been maced before and it didnt
compare to 1-test in the eyes.