Finaflex 1 andro vs finaflex 1 alpha

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
It's cycle what is the best one to take planning to buy two bottles of one of these And running it 4 caps a day. Thank you for all the great help

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would also like to know.and a comparison between 1-andro and frl alpha masd

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Take the Andro 1 for 6 weeks at 4 caps. I was happy with it, more than the Alpha 1.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take the Andro 1 for 6 weeks at 4 caps. I was happy with it, more than the Alpha 1.
Agree with this. 1Andro yielded more mass gains for me but 1Alpha yielded significant strength gains.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suggest andro for the first time as well.

Alpha is a bit stronger then Andro so andro is more suitable for a first cycle.

You still notice more weight gain with Andro but like kenpo said Alpha will produce more significant strength gains.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Agreed, you will be happy with the Andro 1, all around solid product in my opinion.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I bought two bottles of one andro and want to drop body fat. Am at 17-18%. 5'7. 175. Any suggestions on dosage and diet specifics. I am eating about 120-150 carbs and 160-180 protein with 2100 calories. Going to start running 2 miles on off days

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't look too bad.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I only get to work out two days a week. I work shift work. So I focus on compound lifts sort of the 5x5 routine with some isolation in the mix. That ok or any better out there for two days a week

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't run anything in that case.
Save the cycles for later down the road when you can commit to it. Get some natty boosters, fat burners, creatine, something to boost your progress.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I was only able to lift two days a week I would probably focus on full body workouts those two days......

Given enough time between the workouts you should be able to hit everything twice Week. IF you have enough time that is.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
If I was only able to lift two days a week I would probably focus on full body workouts those two days...... Given enough time between the workouts you should be able to hit everything twice Week. IF you have enough time that is.
My days off I lift heavy and stay in there about two hours. I do a full body day. Start with upper body one day and finish with lower and the. The other I start with lower and finish with upper. Like I said not worried about getting huge right now. I am running the cycle to drop body fat and tone up. Once I am down to 10% body fat I am going to run a stronger cycle to build then

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds ok. If the days are consecutive I would just stick with upper one day and lower the next. If they are split apart then yeah your current setup would be fine as long as you are lifting with enough intensity.