t-3 please explain

pudgy

Awards
i dont understand the exact mechanisms behind t-3. i am wondering why its possible or is it possible to lose vast amounts of muscle even if your significantly overweight. i have read that it doesnt discriminate between the two , but how does it work. i am forever cutting and would like to try it, but i wanna maximize my lean gains on my next cycle , not just spare muscle. so i guess i was wondering if thier is a way to take it without as and not lose an abundance of muscle ?

pudgy

Awards
that was scary , i think ill just stick to something safe like crack or jet fuel or something. thanks yj

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
LMAO! Yea, clen with crack is a killer fat burner :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
that was scary , i think ill just stick to something safe like crack or jet fuel or something. thanks yj
T3 is perfectly safe when used properly. Its like all things in this game, too much for too long can have serious side effects. Do it properly, and your fine. Its definetly for those that have done their research and know exactly how to use it.

pudgy

Awards
i wasnt liking the fact that it can eventually degrade your bones

Crankin'steiN

Awards
Your worried about that little fact..... Ah come one who needs bones anyway...........:rolleyes: