Use of ph products to recover from extreme muscle loss?

pcav89

Awards
Hi everyone,
I looked for answers to the questions I have about my situation however, I didn't find anything that I felt covered what I'm looking for. If this has been answered already then I apologize for this post. I'm going to be very honest and open here so please don't call me an idiot as I'm looking to more knowledgeable and experienced people for answers.

(sorry about the really long story)

Last year in 2013, I was injured at work as the result of an oak tree falling on me which broke my scapula and my ankle as well as seriously messing up my back and neck. I'm recovered from the injury however, while I was one bed rest / inactive, I lost a significant amount of muscle all over my body which is to be expected to some degree. During this time I regret to admit that I got really depressed and also developed a bit of an eating disorder after eating a 100% Paleo diet, and I started eating little to no food at all and this only resulted in me losing even more muscle mass throughout my entire body. To give you an idea, I went from about 165 lbs to 130 lbs in a pretty short period of time. I was in good shape before and not at all fat.
I got help from a therapist and a doctor to address the eating disorder and they said my hormone levels and everything else included in my blood panel were great. I now eat normally and I only eat food that I make at home (with the exception of a weight gainer shake) and all from whole foods and never anything processed or high in sugar or simple carbs. My typical breakfast is something like oatmeal with goji berries, ghee, and cinnamon, 3 eggs mixed with brown jasmine rice and ground beef. My lunch is usually something like brown rice with chicken and a huge serving of vegetables followed by my weight gainer shake as a "snack". I eat apples with almond butter as a snack between lunch and dinner which usually consists of something like chicken or salmon or steak, brown or white rice, and a ton of fresh veggies and a salad. I sometimes have another protein shake to get some more calories in at the end of the day.

Its been about 6 months now and even with my physical therapy which is 3 - 4 hours 3x a week of working out my whole body (only cardio is walking, no running), I'm not gaining any scale weight at all and I'm not gaining any noticeable size anywhere on my body. It's really hard to look at myself in the mirror as I am seriously small and weak looking. I feel good but I have a teenagers body now and I'm 25. I find myself looking for supplemental help to put some muscle back on my body which may be the wrong thing to do which is why I'm asking you guys here instead of just buying some ph stack online blindly and messing myself up. I've been training for over 6 years and In the past, I ran a 4 week cycle of anadrol, turinabol lv, and andro hard, and andro mass (at different times in my life of course). I only mentioned that to let you know that I have taken ph supps before and I was younger when I did that which was not smart but I fell for the casual talk amongst friends about these products.

My goal here is to find something that can help me bulk up and put some muscle back on my body as I'm not having any success doing this naturally. I'm fully open to to being told that this is a bad idea and that I shouldn't be looking to these products for help and I would rather not mess myself up by doing something that I shouldn't however, if theres a chance that I could benefit from responsibly running a ph cycle followed by a good pct, I'd like to learn more about what is recommended to me so I can research it further before making any decisions. I found a couple products on amazon called Reign by Dark Cyde and another called Xtreme Mass by Anabolic Technologies that were highly rated by amazon customers but I realize that these are not necessarily a good thing for me to try.
Thank you in advance for any advice, and hopefully this can help someone else that might be in a similar situation.

rphash49

Awards
If you are not 100% physically healthy I would not recommend the use of designers or prohormones. Food/nutrition is the answer

pcav89

Awards
I figured that would be the case but no harm in asking. I guess it'll just take a lot longer than I expected to gain again. Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it.