ALRI's new phermone...

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
doesnt even say whats in it how do you know its a pheromone?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It appears to be M4OHN or something similar to it. My paranoid mind tells me to stay away from ordering this at the moment, god forbid they are setting us up. I also wouldn't be surprised if companies start putting PH's into their products and sell them as something else.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Pherobolix™: 10mg
(Unique proprietary pheromone matrix for promoting extreme recovery)

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
It appears to be M4OHN or something similar to it. My paranoid mind tells me to stay away from ordering this at the moment, god forbid they are setting us up. I also wouldn't be surprised if companies start putting PH's into their products and sell them as something else.
That's what I wasn't sure of. I am not going to order it because it seems kind of shady since they don't say what exactly is in it, but just curious as to if anyone could find info on it.

size

Awards
  • Established
I believe in ALR supplements. However, I would like to see the ingredients before I comment.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I saw this a week ago, I'll email them to find out what it contains chemically.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
How many people are going to purchase this without knowing what is in it? It doesnt seem like it is being marketed to a discerning group.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I am willing to try it because they make good products.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I considered purchasing from them some time ago, but prices were too high despite the fact that everyone elses were going down. I might but I dont like to gamble on a "mystery" product. Just my feelings on this. Otherwise go for it Gizzle, let us know what it is Im sure they will sell it out regardless.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I will, but I am about to start a 15 week cycle(my last),so it will be some time before I try it out. I will include it in my PCT protocol though.

ketchup head

Banned
Awards
I don't see Pherobolix all I see is ErgoMAX LMG is this the same product you guys are talking about?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Sh*t I hope they didnt find what I have been saving. Anyone find out what the chem is? I knew I should have released this (if its my stuff) instead of waiting till the summer.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I guess I wont be waiting any longer, alright fellas, Ill get going, Ive got a greattweak for it so it should be stronger but its going to take me a few weeks to get it capped. Talk about stealing my thunder, what a shock!

I dont see how he thinks it inhibits cortisol...but I guess that is marketing.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I e-mailed them and this is what they replied with:

Hello:

No, 4OHN is illegal and we discontinued sales before the ban...of course.

I understand. Hope I can be of some help.

2 of the real problems with introducing a new compound (never been sold anywhere) to the market is that no one knows what it is. As example no one had heard of M-1-T prior to its introduction and most who did have some research capabilities swore it never existed. Oddly enough what they missed was that it had been studies by Ciba and was a patented AAS in Europe with lots of research from the late 70's.

The second problem is that even when a company spends $40K on a patent, there will be endless copiers on the market within weeks of release. We had this problem when we were the R&D behind HM Gear (now closed as we will not work with them any longer). We had released Testosterone-OH, Nandrolone-OH, MOHN, and isomerized M-4-AD in 2002. Within 30 days we had over 30 brands claiming they had it first...yet Author L. Rea (our head cheese) had been using all of them with his professional athletes since 1996. Our pending patents did nothing for us in court. But a lot of people made a lot of money and notiriety on our work. We have learned to do things differently now.

Anyway, to answer your question, we have created Pherobolix™ (Unique proprietary pheromone matrix for promoting extreme recovery). The product has a little over a 10 hour half life per dose and acts through mediation of the same receptors as natural testosterone does. Interestingly enough, our experience over the years of working with this complex is that it tends to dramatically increase sexual interest. This is compounded by most noting an increase in sperm production durring the first 2-3 weeks of use. At 8 weeks there is some HPTA inhibition but certaily not on a level of most AAS.

Try 2 bottles, if you do not like it return the unused portion within 3 weeks with a copy of your original invoice and we will be happy to refund your purchase price. Only an idiot would want an unhappy customer. lol

As all but 15% of our current inventory was presold before release we have to assume someone likes it. I hope yu will as well.

Thanks!

Matt

(This is from an interview ALR did for Core mag, if you are interested)

ErgoMax LMG is very similar in action to a stack of M-1-T and MOHN, though there is no lethargy or the CNS burn-out or excessive liver issues to contend with. I spent the last 5 years using it to replace Halo/Stanozolol in my clients protocols and can only say that I am very proud of the results. We own the patent on it and it would be very hard to copy as most would miss the reason it works so well (two of my 4th year biochem interns did when I challenged them to copy it). Try it. I did an interview in Core mag (www.readthecore.com) this month where I invite anyone to buy 2 bottles and try it. If they are not impressed with the results then simply return the unused portion with the original invoice and we will refund the purchase price. I am that sure of our products. If my name is on the label my best goes into the bottle. That simple.

ALR
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 5:32 PM
Subject: Product Supportrt

Hello, I noticed you guys have a compound similar to M4OHN but you guys did not list what's in the product. Can you please let me know if this actual M4OHN or something else ? Thanks

They did not disclose what the compound is but said there is some shutdown

THA GONZ

Awards
Sounds very interesting, wonder if it really is the same thing sledge is holding. Anyone gonna try it??

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Autor L. Rea is one of the most knowledgeable persons in this subject matter on the planet. Look's extremely promising... Hopefully Sledge will kick it into high gear. Good for us!

:cheers:

blank!

Banned
Awards
hmm those cats at ALRI need to check their marketing strategy. comparing a compound to not only M1T but a stack of M1T and MOHN??? considering that they call it a lean mass generator, that's about as piss-poor a comparison as i can imagine.

on the other hand - how is a non-hormonal compound anabolic? perhaps my definition is wrong, but doesnt it suggest that it facilitates the synthesis of nutrients invo muscle? are tiere other not-hormones that can do this?

hey, they're offering a money-back guarantee. someone with REALLY steady diet and training should try it out.

meanwhile i'll stick with var - it's cheaper than that which endeavors to imitate it :)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Go Sledge, go. It's rare (but nice) when you can find a company in which you have total faith regarding product quality and value.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I'll stick with DS- Established and disclosed purity of products at the best prices with Great customer service. Ergomax better than M1T + M4OHN, I thinks dubious marketing hyperbole is a flying.

TUCKER

Awards
someone order a bottle and tell us whats the ingredients!! :)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
That's what I wasn't sure of. I am not going to order it because it seems kind of shady since they don't say what exactly is in it, but just curious as to if anyone could find info on it.
Are you Derek/Beast from bb.com?

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's what I was wondering. Except I would have said Derek/Beast from AL. ;)

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Bump for Sledge to provide some info. I'm extremely interested.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was wondering. Except I would have said Derek/Beast from AL. ;)
Yeah, I guess I usually read his contest prep at bb.com. I really should check out Avants board. BTW, sesathin rocks.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Tis I, Beast from Avant and BB.com. I figured this since boards is "in the know" when it comes to these things, someone may have some info. And I was right :)

Something interesting from the site:
"Better yet, it is natural! We eat it every time we eat a steak or a hamburger…though you would have to eat about a whole cow or elephant a day to get the amount in just one capsule!"

Interesting.
If it is indeed the same thing Sledge is releasing, I will be happy when Sledge releases it as I trust him.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Derek, are contemplating joining the "dark side?" :twisted:

XxCrisisxX

Awards
So, if it is legal and anabolic steroid by definition...

Your gonna be a monster.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I believe Derek is androgen free.
Correct, which is why this new compound interested me. Not knowing what it is though... Whether it is an actual androgen or steroid, we'll see.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Tis I, Beast from Avant and BB.com. I figured this since boards is "in the know" when it comes to these things, someone may have some info. And I was right :)

Something interesting from the site:
"Better yet, it is natural! We eat it every time we eat a steak or a hamburger…though you would have to eat about a whole cow or elephant a day to get the amount in just one capsule!"

Interesting.
If it is indeed the same thing Sledge is releasing, I will be happy when Sledge releases it as I trust him.
Of course, cows nowadays are injected w/ all sorts of hormones, and 1,4Andro comes from cow ****, so this does not necessarily eliminate the possibility of it being hormonal.

dego

Awards
If its actions are mediated by the AR it IS related to AAS maybe not chemically but functionaly it is having the same effect. 'After 8 weeks there is some HPTA inhibition'.... uh doesn't this set off some bells. Nonandrogen agonist of the AR.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
:goodpost:

Ding, Ding, Ding...we have a winner.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I believe in ALR supplements. However, I would like to see the ingredients before I comment.
I think that's the whole deal, it a 'proprietary blend' which means, it ain't gonna be labeled! They're not going to tell anyone, because that's what the ban has done to the game now. It would apprear that Sldg has been ripped off though, intresting similarities to Sldg's pheremone (which is quite potent and effective BTW) I've never tried ALR's stuff but now one must find a company that they trust to ingest something not completely defined. It makes for a lot of guess work and speculation. How do you use it? If it inhibits, what's for PCT? Etc, etc... So stick with places that have the best rep.

size

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried ALR's stuff but now one must find a company that they trust to ingest something not completely defined. It makes for a lot of guess work and speculation. How do you use it? If it inhibits, what's for PCT? Etc, etc... So stick with places that have the best rep.
ALR is a very bright mind in this industry with good products. I believe in his products and his work.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
ALR is a very bright mind in this industry with good products. I believe in his products and his work.
Well if you trust them, that's good enough for me, Size. What else do they make?

size

Awards
  • Established
ALRI has one product that contains phosphatidylserine that is unique since so few companies even deal with PS. Also, ALR wrote the book "building the perfect beast".

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.. So is this "life after the ban"?

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
I was wondering why we didn't hear anything about Sledge's phermone when all the threads started popping up asking what was next after prohormones were banned.

Oh well, here we go...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
ALRI has one product that contains phosphatidylserine that is unique since so few companies even deal with PS.
PS is available bulk and from many health stores (in europe at least)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
ALRI has one product that contains phosphatidylserine that is unique since so few companies even deal with PS. Also, ALR wrote the book "building the perfect beast".
Rea is most innovative. His approach to salt consumption and water balance pre-contest is intresting. Just shows that there are many different ways to accomplish something and we aren't all the same.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Derek, are contemplating joining the "dark side?" :twisted:

What exactly is the "dark side"? When someone says "all natural", it is increasingly becoming a joke because they are always asked to "explain" what it means.
A hundred years ago, you still grew or killed your own food....that was "all natural". Nowadays, as stated, vegetables and meats are injected with chemicals to optimize growth. We bodybuilders ingest processed food powders (artificially substituted food substitutes) along with the onslaught of creatines, NO products, thermogenics...etc....etc....etc. The last time that I checked, I wasn't getting 3 grams of CEE from a rare steak or 3 grams of B5 from a piece of salmon (you know...for those times when acne is flaring up). When is the last time you picked a protein bar from a tree or shrub? Or plucked some Doritos from your garden?
I can also remember a time when taking PH's was still considered "all natural" because the definition really equated to "all legal". Since the ban of ephedra and now ph/ps and the looming "no unadulterated supplements" ban, the definition is becoming greyer and greyer.

Derek has kept "all legal" and PH/PS/AAS free. I've watched him toy with the idea of "joining the dark side" in the legal sense (PH/PS) a couple times but he's chosen to stay out of the androgen loop. With his genetics I think that he naturally has high test/GH levels anyway. I'm sure that he hates explaining himself every time someone questions his questions because it's a difficult question to answer "I thought you were all natural". I've seen people ask this before and the person being asked really doesn't have a leg to stand on other than "all legal". So if Derek wants to try a phermone to get some chicks and it happens to make him an even bigger freak....then more power to him :icon_lol: