Dumb Idea?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have my friend ship me some ph's? Im just wondering the chances of it getting seized.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
There is a chance, but it is very very very slim. They typically don't open packages unless they have a very good reason too. i.e. fluid leaking, etc.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here ever got there package seized, or can give me more information.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Have him put them into old vitamin or other legal supplement bottles.

blank!

Banned
Awards
Have him put them into old vitamin or other legal supplement bottles.
bingo.

also have him gift-wrap it and send it like a b-day present. those get tore open far less (from what i've heard) really, any packaging that doesnt say "here are those hormones, bro!" will make for a slim chance of seizure.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
If it's domestic USPS and discreet, you should be safe. Also the package should be with bubblewrap or newspaper tightly so that if it's shaken, the contents are not so obvious. And like stated before, have them put in a more discreet container.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be visiting a friend in San Diego soon and taking a trip into Tijuana. Last time I was there a friend of mine just carried some Anavar and Primo back into the states in his pockets.

This time I'm thinking of buying some myself and mailing it back over the border, at least it takes me out of the equation.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow, well I guess if I tell him the right precautions then I should be fine.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Is he sending you powders or injectables ? If he's sending you injectables he better know how to package his stuff, if it's a powder it should be easy IMO

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
If he's shipping it domesticly in the US then just send it priority via USPS and you'll have no problems. If it's internationally he should obviously mark it as a gift and put the value at under $15USD. Repackaging in vitamin bottles would be ideal. Do not write toys or anything like that on the package itself as that's a red flag and they'll open it.

As for going to TJ and then mailing yourself a package that's a really bad idea. More likely than not you'll never get the package either because of the unscrupulous postal system there or the fact that it will likely be opened and confiscated.