Quick q on test and bloat

1. Registered User
    Answers

Quick q on test and bloat

When can I expect the test related bloat to go away? Two weeks after the last shot? Diet is clean of course and cardio is tuned in.

2. Registered User
    Answers

It depends on what ester you are using. IF it's prop, then 2 weeks would be the norm. If it's enth, then 2 weeks into PCT is usually the norm. So normally 2 weeks into PCT is when I shed the most water...although everyone is different..that seems the average. But sometimes it can even take months to get EVERYTHING back to normal, including water weight.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Use an AI letro/arim 1.25 e2-3d's or arim .5 eod...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Holy ****, a month after last shot huh? Yea im using test E so I guess that can be expected. Ill be running out of arimi soon though...oops! What is a reasonabe amount of cardio without going catabolic when in pct?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Use potassium solo or w/ a diurectic helps a lot too
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ~Get Crunk~
    Holy ****, a month after last shot huh? Yea im using test E so I guess that can be expected. Ill be running out of arimi soon though...oops! What is a reasonabe amount of cardio without going catabolic when in pct?
    Where you doing cardio during your cycle? It sounds like you are planning to diet down. If so I would DEFINITELY wait a while befor doing that.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Where you doing cardio during your cycle? It sounds like you are planning to diet down. If so I would DEFINITELY wait a while befor doing that.
    Im using these last days to lean out a bit, still got 10 days left before pct begins and im running winstrol right now. Strength and energy are really good despite the lowish carbs and calories, but I guess ill go maintenance or bump up the calories during PCT. However I figure *some* amount of cardio still can be included during pct? Or not. Whats your take on this guys, am I setting myself up for some serious catabolism here?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ~Get Crunk~
    Im using these last days to lean out a bit, still got 10 days left before pct begins and im running winstrol right now. Strength and energy are really good despite the lowish carbs and calories, but I guess ill go maintenance or bump up the calories during PCT. However I figure *some* amount of cardio still can be included during pct? Or not. Whats your take on this guys, am I setting myself up for some serious catabolism here?
    Well some people can do cardio and not have a problem with maintaining size, strength post cycle, but not me. I have to raise cals at least 500+ and sit on my ass as much as possible. Just to hold onto 65-70% of my gains. But if you've done it in the past with success then definately do so. Maybe some others can chime in to give their average weekly cardio sesions.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

lifted he said it is his last 2 weeks of the cycle.

Get Crunk are you saying you are trying to lean out a little while you are still on the AS? If so I like your thinking. Let us know how it goes.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 08:57 PM
  2. test and bloat
    By bb4life in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 09:54 PM
  3. low dose test and bloat?
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 05:21 PM