Quick q on test and bloat

~Get Crunk~

Awards
When can I expect the test related bloat to go away? Two weeks after the last shot? Diet is clean of course and cardio is tuned in.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what ester you are using. IF it's prop, then 2 weeks would be the norm. If it's enth, then 2 weeks into PCT is usually the norm. So normally 2 weeks into PCT is when I shed the most water...although everyone is different..that seems the average. But sometimes it can even take months to get EVERYTHING back to normal, including water weight.

quez82

Awards
Use an AI letro/arim 1.25 e2-3d's or arim .5 eod...

~Get Crunk~

Awards
Holy ****, a month after last shot huh? Yea im using test E so I guess that can be expected. Ill be running out of arimi soon though...oops! What is a reasonabe amount of cardio without going catabolic when in pct?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Use potassium solo or w/ a diurectic helps a lot too

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Holy ****, a month after last shot huh? Yea im using test E so I guess that can be expected. Ill be running out of arimi soon though...oops! What is a reasonabe amount of cardio without going catabolic when in pct?
Where you doing cardio during your cycle? It sounds like you are planning to diet down. If so I would DEFINITELY wait a while befor doing that.

~Get Crunk~

Awards
Where you doing cardio during your cycle? It sounds like you are planning to diet down. If so I would DEFINITELY wait a while befor doing that.
Im using these last days to lean out a bit, still got 10 days left before pct begins and im running winstrol right now. Strength and energy are really good despite the lowish carbs and calories, but I guess ill go maintenance or bump up the calories during PCT. However I figure *some* amount of cardio still can be included during pct? Or not. Whats your take on this guys, am I setting myself up for some serious catabolism here?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Im using these last days to lean out a bit, still got 10 days left before pct begins and im running winstrol right now. Strength and energy are really good despite the lowish carbs and calories, but I guess ill go maintenance or bump up the calories during PCT. However I figure *some* amount of cardio still can be included during pct? Or not. Whats your take on this guys, am I setting myself up for some serious catabolism here?
Well some people can do cardio and not have a problem with maintaining size, strength post cycle, but not me. I have to raise cals at least 500+ and sit on my ass as much as possible. :D Just to hold onto 65-70% of my gains. But if you've done it in the past with success then definately do so. Maybe some others can chime in to give their average weekly cardio sesions.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lifted he said it is his last 2 weeks of the cycle.

Get Crunk are you saying you are trying to lean out a little while you are still on the AS? If so I like your thinking. Let us know how it goes.