joint lubrication

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
And no the answer isn't "spit on it". Not that "joint". Lol!! I know Deca is known to put fluids into joints. I believe it's the Progesterone based hormones. What PH's also do this?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't see me asking dumb questions since 2009.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
So what if I didn't look at the date of post. Sorry my life doesn't evolve around a online forum. I have a life where I make more money and have hotter girlfriends than you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what if I didn't look at the date of post. Sorry my life doesn't evolve around a online forum. I have a life where I make more money and have hotter girlfriends than you.
Congratulations?
And I was referring to all the threads and post you've made since you joined.
:lmao:

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what if I am 9" shorter, n u only have 45lbs on me, lol....
I make good money n have hotter girlfriends than u! ( a fact...lol...)
N I thought I was Yolked, ha ha ha......

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So what if I am 9" shorter, n u only have 45lbs on me, lol....
I make good money n have hotter girlfriends than u! ( a fact...lol...)
N I thought I was Yolked, ha ha ha......
Damn mags! Its not fair you have hotter girlfriends than me lol. And I sleep with some pretty hot women. You saw my thread

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And no the answer isn't "spit on it". Not that "joint". Lol!! I know Deca is known to put fluids into joints. I believe it's the Progesterone based hormones. What PH's also do this?
All androgens have the ability to bind with the progestin receptor.

Interaction will vary.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Yeah so

Yeah but didn't have any posts. I used a different forum. A better one.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah but didn't have any posts. I used a different forum. A better one.
A better forum huh? Why can't they answer your question? Or do they ignore your monitor licking retarded ass too? Or they prolly said "spit on it" lol

napalm

napalm

Awards
Science has proven that anyone that makes claims like this lives in their mother's basement and has minimal human interaction...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol ^^

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I only ask my stupid questions on forums that suck. I have a life, and tons of hot girlfriends and money, so I log into my awesome steroid forums when I have better questions.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
pipsqueak..

No possible way someone 5'3" has or ever will have a hotter girlfriend than me. Trust me.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure I have more experience and information about training nutrition or juice. College degree and years in the gym. PH's are the only thing I don't know much about.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it..

Six figures last year's tax forms. And I own my own place..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty sure I have more experience and information about training nutrition or juice. College degree and years in the gym. PH's are the only thing I don't know much about.
Pro hormones are androgens, just like test, dht, dbol etc.

If you did have the basic knowledge of androgenic/anabolic compounds, you would know all you need to about any androgenic/anabolic hormone, regardless of what its called.
But you don't. So stfu an keep learning.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
products

Yeah no kidding. I'm asking about products out there available. I don't spend time looking into and keeping up with the latest stuff out there. I can run real gear and know exactly what does what. I'm asking about legal things

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Yeah

I waited. I saw friends get forclosed on. Didn't always make this kinda money. I work my ass off... why I haven't had time to always notice the details. . Lol. I'll be buying commercial real estate now. Money makers

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah no kidding. I'm asking about products out there available. I don't spend time looking into and keeping up with the latest stuff out there. I can run real gear and know exactly what does what. I'm asking about legal things
Look into "wet" compounds

- TR3ST (pure trestolone). It is a perfect stacker for any cycle - it combats lethargy and libido loss. It's also very anabolic
- M-LMG
- 19-nor DHEA

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
And no not all androgens help put fluid into joints. Hard androgens will actually dry out your joints. Basically asking about what available 19-nor precursers are best ones. Brands and product names. . No spring chicken here.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
oops

That's a chick broski
Can't see her picture clearly on small screen on phone. So she DOES have hotter girlfriends than me. Well at least more of them. No one hotter than my girl. Oops. Lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, if you know about androgens, a quick look at the nomenclature gives you a good idea what it is an will do.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really, so, tell me about 2cyano desoxy methyl testosterone.

Or how about 1a methyl 5a reduced dehydrotestosterone?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
trest worked better than any joint supplement ever did for me. Only down side is coming off.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Really, so, tell me about 2cyano desoxy methyl testosterone.

Or how about 1a methyl 5a reduced dehydrotestosterone?
Like I said I don't have time to keep up on the newest products available. That's for loosers like you

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
And because it's on the label means it's a good product? You're an idiot

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
???

sounds like you dont do anything but run your smart *ssed mouth you f*ckin p*ssy. i live in a cardboard box behind the wal-mart. want to make something of it smart*ss? f*ggot
and i'll bet my left nut that your ugly girlfriend is f*ckin everybody you know and then you kiss her after she swallowed some other dudes cum. you know she's gotta be retarded to be with with an *sshole like you in the first place.
Shut the **** up. Mind your own business. I'll kick your ass anytime. Think you're tuff.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you dont do anything but run your smart *ssed mouth you f*ckin p*ssy. i live in a cardboard box behind the wal-mart. want to make something of it smart*ss? f*ggot
and i'll bet my left nut that your ugly girlfriend is f*ckin everybody you know and then you kiss her after she swallowed some other dudes cum. you know she's gotta be retarded to be with with an *sshole like you in the first place.
You must know about girlfriends cheating on you. My girl knows she's with the man. He's the one started all this about me answering old posts. BIG DEAL. I just put him in his place

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said I don't have time to keep up on the newest products available. That's for loosers like you
Fail, primobolan's been around for years.

Like I said, you think you know aas. But don't have a clue.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
i mother f*ckin know i am. and it would take me less than 2 hours to f*ck you whore *ssed girlfriend too. p*ssy
Where ever you want to meet tuff guy. I'll even buy a ticket to fly and beat your ass

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
You got nothing better to do than worry about who saying what on AM forum

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
What does primobolin. Have to do with anything. Oh smart guy you know the chemical name of primobolin off the top of your head. Like I said I got better things or hotter girls to do than that

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I'm the guy your girlfriend dream about while your little dick tries to make her feel good

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I guarantee my girl is not showing up to your cardboard box.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does primobolin. Have to do with anything. Oh smart guy you know the chemical name of primobolin off the top of your head. Like I said I got better things or hotter girls to do than that
I was just showing that you don't know as much about aas, even old school ones, as you think you do.
Any dumbass can stick a needle into his thigh, lift weights and get gains, doesn't mean he knows anything about what he's doing.
That's all. I'm happy you have a good life brother, live long and prosper

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I was just showing that you don't know as much about aas, even old school ones, as you think you do.
Any dumbass can stick a needle into his thigh, lift weights and get gains, doesn't mean he knows anything about what he's doing.
That's all. I'm happy you have a good life brother, live long and prosper
No I went to school. 2 year degree before I found something to make more money at.