Your best on cycle strength increase!?!?!?

rphash49

Awards
Ok I'm 4 weeks into a hdrol, furuza, trenazone stack. Max bench 1 rep was set 2 months ago at 335. Yesterday I was feeling jacked and put up 335x5 and 365x1. And I could have done more.

What is your best on cycle strength increase and what was the cycle?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone.
I don't max much ever but at week 11 I decided to go all out. 335x5. I'm pretty sure I could barely hit 295 more than 3 prior to the cycle. I'm all hypertrophy programs and slow controlled reps. Don't have super impressive lifts other than deads.

rphash49

Awards
I usually try to hit new PRs last week of cycle but I met up with the gym bro that taught me how to lift years ago so I had to go all out.

Mystere3

Awards
Best strength gains I got were with LGD/var/test p cycle, went from 315x8 to 355x8 bench in 2 weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testosterone.
I don't max much ever but at week 11 I decided to go all out. 335x5. I'm pretty sure I could barely hit 295 more than 3 prior to the cycle. I'm all hypertrophy programs and slow controlled reps. Don't have super impressive lifts other than deads.
Want to impress me? Build a 20" bicep with a 20lb dumbbell ~Dan Duchaine

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD, EPI, 4ad, stano 6 weeker, bench went from 385 to 460. Weight gain went from 200 to 219. Would not suggest this cycle to anybody since highly liver toxic!