Injection pain afterwards

Chris0799

Awards
I started my first cycle of sustanon 300mg Sunday night. After the injection I felt zero pain. Just felt like a normal shot. When I woke up the next morning if felt like I was dead legged by Godzilla in the right asscheek. Still feels the same as of now. Any advise on how to reduce the pain?

Chris0799

Awards
Ok dude no need to be like that. I'm looking for a serious answer here. This forum is to help ppl out, not to be a dick to ppl.

NCost

Awards
It's common, nothing to worry about it the area is not inflamed or hot to the touch. You're running a little heavier gear so the mix might cause some PIP for a few days.

I'm running Sus 350 and Nandrolone 350 and it's rough, I won't go over 200mg/ml from now on to help reduce the PIP. Mine usually is better 2 days later and completely gone after 3. Also, you're shooting virgin muscle and it takes a while to get used to it.

Chris0799

Awards
Thanks for the info. I just wanted to make sure this was normal. I was told it would hurt a little but just wasn't expecting the amount of pain that I have. Not unbearable or anything. Just wanted to make sure nothing was going wrong.