Bloody Noses On Cycle

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Anyone else have this problem? Im having 1-3 bloody noses a day and pretty sure its from my orals, right now im in the first week of my new cycle. Just wondering if anyone experiences this too and has any idea how to stop it other than stop taking everything or lowering dosages. Thanks in advance for the input guys.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
have you checked your BP recently?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I ran test at 1000mgs and bleed like a stuck pig out my nose...high BP was the culprit of that little adventure

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Havent had blood done, right now im running 50mg anadrol and 25mg dbol.. I know im gonna get bashed for doing that but dont knock it till you try it, that plus eating clean 6-9x a day works wonders.. I def suspect high blood pressure to be the culprit, i was thinking of just dropping the dosage to 25mg anadrol and 12,5mg dbol until either the nose bleeds stop or it gets warmer here, im no stranger to bloody noses, anytime it gets cold and dry outside i get nose bleeds.

Football8

Awards
i had had this happen on a mechabol cycle(my first cycle) at 75mgs/day but i think it was because i was stupid and was taking an asprin not knowing it was blood thinner lol...i had stacked mechabol with m-sten same dose and had nothing so make sure its not drying you out and your drinking enough water and probally blood pressure...I would always get one a day and it would be right within me waking up when do you get them?

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
i had had this happen on a mechabol cycle(my first cycle) at 75mgs/day but i think it was because i was stupid and was taking an asprin not knowing it was blood thinner lol...i had stacked mechabol with m-sten same dose and had nothing so make sure its not drying you out and your drinking enough water and probally blood pressure...I would always get one a day and it would be right within me waking up when do you get them?
Thats how it was for me too, they would happen the majority of the time within an hr or two of me waking up. They've stopped now, nothing was wrong with my blood pressure, not sure if it was the weather or that it was the early stage in this cycle but all is good now.

Football8

Awards
yea it might because your body wasn't used to what i was taking being my first cycle

juiceyyy91

Awards
Happens to me when I take 100+ mg DBALL a day... Would happen at least 3-4 times a day

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its probably from Blood pressure.

Here is the best course of action.
1. stop the anadrol right now. Period.
2. go run your blood pressure.
3. start hawthorn, I forget dose. niacin-50mg 4x daily. b6 200mg twice a day.

If when you run your BP its higher than 170/90 go to the dr today and request BP medication to run until things normalize.
You dont want to stroke out or have a cardiac arrest.

Edit. If you checked blood pressure and it was normal then its likely super dry where you are currently.
Keep an eye on BP. run it at least twice a day when running anadrol.

Viking23

Awards
Also make sure you don't have a dry nose. If you live in a dry cold climate then you can have your nose dry out and crack causing nose bleeds.

But most likely it is from high bp.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Also make sure you don't have a dry nose. If you live in a dry cold climate then you can have your nose dry out and crack causing nose bleeds. But most likely it is from high bp.
Bloody nose issue stopped being a problem weeks ago, i live in michigan so the dry climate plus the high dosage of anadrol and dbol is what was messing me up, i lowered my dosage and that made a big difference, the bipolar wether definitely had some impact on me tho (40 degrees and sunny one day, -20 with 6inches of snow the next) everythings good tho, my bp is normal, and today i dropped the dbol and anadrol and this week im raising the dosage on my oils. But everythings fine.

Superman_777

Awards
High blood pressure destroys the kidneys. Most of you are missing the real underlying problem here. Unlike the liver, kidneys do not repair themselves.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloody nose issue stopped being a problem weeks ago, i live in michigan so the dry climate plus the high dosage of anadrol and dbol is what was messing me up, i lowered my dosage and that made a big difference, the bipolar wether definitely had some impact on me tho (40 degrees and sunny one day, -20 with 6inches of snow the next) everythings good tho, my bp is normal, and today i dropped the dbol and anadrol and this week im raising the dosage on my oils. But everythings fine.
Just keep an eye on it brother. We dont need any accidents happening.
Good luck with the cycle.

Canuckguy

Awards
I had nosebleeds this winter. Made sure I had a humidifier running. Also stopped drinking anything with caffeine as I found that would raise my blood pressure and it would start the nosebleeds.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Anabolics 34
CarneyFolk Injury / Rehab 3
hove131 Anabolics 33
Nutrition / Health 15
Frank Reynolds Anabolics 16