H-drol to 6mdrol (hexadrone)

DRip

DRip

Awards
It's almost time for my pre-summer PH/DS run and i feel like something new. The past 4 years I've ran hdrol @75mg a day with Orastan@ 200mg a day for 6 weeks followed by my pct of Nolva, Arim, Testopro and the basic ancillaries 4weeks and then 3-4 weeks of normalization. This year there are just soo many new goodies i want to experiment with ie ostarine and 6mdrol. I was looking for some insight on adding Ostarine to either my normalization period or my pct as well as possibly replacing h-drol with 6mdrol since they both have a very similar structure and from what i can tell im assuming the 6a chloro alteration allows it to bypass certain enzymes in the liver without being methylated. I was also considering dropping furaz and going with deca-vol or 1ad instead, any thoughts?

I do realize i leave it open for double non methyls which isn't great but the pre summer stack is always very mild for me since summer is the only time i allow myself to go drinking (after pct is over of course) and i dont feel like taxing my liver too hard prior to my party/surfing/esthetic summer.

Mystere3

Awards
Honestly I think hexadrone is better for stacking than using to replace halo. Are you looking to bulk?

If you're looking to bulk but don't want a methylated hormone you could try running LGD-4033 at 10 mg and ostarine at 25-30 mg for up to 6 weeks; that would probably be good for 10 lb of lbm depending on diet; you'd need full pct after.

An alternative would be epi/hexadrone which is obv methylated but mild.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ostarine is suppressive so that is not something to use during your post.

Mystere3

Awards
ostarine is suppressive so that is not something to use during your post.
It's mildly suppressive; if you wanted to be safe, try using 5-7 mg during pct, otherwise I've run 20 and was fully recovered with test in the 600s 2 weeks after pct way after serm cleared and off all hormonal supps. There was a recent article in iron mag about this.

TN Lift

Awards
Anyone tried hexadrone? I'm thinking about running hexadrone soon

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 year old bump lol
Hexadrone is not methylated I believe
It's not.
Anyone tried hexadrone? I'm thinking about running hexadrone soon
I did but only for a 4 week run. Decent results but nothing mind blowing. If I were to run it again it would be stacked and 8 weeks

TN Lift

Awards
3 year old bump lol
It's not.

I did but only for a 4 week run. Decent results but nothing mind blowing. If I were to run it again it would be stacked and 8 weeks
My plan is 6-8 weeks of hexadrone and 4-andro I think

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My plan is 6-8 weeks of hexadrone and 4-andro I think
That would be a nice mild cycle. Try and get at least 300mg of 4-andro (Andro the giant or super-4 would give you those doses).