exemestane reaction

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an rc exemestane and every time I take it I get a light headed flushed affect that comes on 1 hr after dosing then slowly goes away over several hrs after that. What could be causing this? I have a friend who has had the same reaction to the same place but the script version does not do this to him.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I have an rc exemestane and every time I take it I get a light headed flushed affect that comes on 1 hr after dosing then slowly goes away over several hrs after that. What could be causing this? I have a friend who has had the same reaction to the same place but the script version does not do this to him.
i get something different, but flush is a very common side effect. Rxlist shows the most common side effect for liquid nolvadex.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i get something different, but flush is a very common side effect. Rxlist shows the most common side effect for liquid nolvadex.
This isn't nolva tho. Is there anyway to over come it? It messes with me all day and into my sessions. I will probably trash it or give it away if there is nothing I can do about it.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This isn't nolva tho. Is there anyway to over come it? It messes with me all day and into my sessions. I will probably trash it or give it away if there is nothing I can do about it.
Stop using it if causing adverse reactions

Go do formeron or something instead.

I'd go 6 bromo if you can find it

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
i have no idea why I said nolva lol I was reading and responding for two different things. Stop using and try A dex. Depending on what you ran OTC AIs are useless.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stop using it if causing adverse reactions

Go do formeron or something instead.

I'd go 6 bromo if you can find it
Today was my last attempt. I will giving to a friend that responds well to this specific brand and product.

I was originally going to get formeron, the only thing that stopped me was various people saying it lowers dht, is this even true? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in studies I have seen.

I would if I could find it, I will go on the hunt once again.

Thanks for your help.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Stop using it if causing adverse reactions Go do formeron or something instead. I'd go 6 bromo if you can find it
really depends on how estrogen prone the person is. 6 bromo is great for some but does nothing to others. I need strong AI. Adex always.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have no idea why I said nolva lol I was reading and responding for two different things. Stop using and try A dex. Depending on what you ran OTC AIs are useless.
I would get a dex as I have responded well in the past however where I use to get it is getting a lot of negative reviews lately so I am unsure. Also negative affects on the lipids puts me off. Not sure if I should be worried about that tho. Trt dose of test (200mg), lost insurance so trying to continue treatment for a much most affordable price atm. Until I get my insurance issue fixed.

Thanks for your help.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I would get a dex as I have responded well in the past however where I use to get it is getting a lot of negative reviews lately so I am unsure. Also negative affects on the lipids puts me off. Not sure if I should be worried about that tho. Trt dose of test (200mg), lost insurance so trying to continue treatment for a much most affordable price atm. Until I get my insurance issue fixed. Thanks for your help.
Expect a PM

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really depends on how estrogen prone the person is. 6 bromo is great for some but does nothing to others. I need strong AI. Adex always.
Where did you read that?

There's a study showing it right up there with the best aromasin included

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heres info ON AIS

overview of aromatase inhibitors (name of article)

6 Bromo- 62-74% inhibition
form 71-88%

depends on concerntration

you want to limit estrogen not destroy it some is essential for growth.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inhibition of Aromatase by 6<>-and 6/?-Bromoandrostenedione.
A total of 5 tumors, all synthesizing estrogens from
androstenedione, were examined for inhibition of aromatase by
6a- and 6/8-bromoandrostenedione. The tumors were incu
bated with 0.4 ¡IM[3H]androstenedione in the presence and
absence of 2.0 fiM 6a- or 6/S-bromoandrostenedione. Aroma
tization of androstenedione was inhibited in all 5 tumors, and
the range of inhibition was 73 to 95% for 6«-bromoandrostenedione
and 73 to 82% for 6/S-bromoandrostenedione. Ta
ble 2 gives the data on inhibition of aromatase in 2 tumors by
these 2 inhibitors. It appears that 6a-bromoandrostenedione is
a more effective aromatase inhibitor than is its 6/J isomer.
Again, the Lineweaver-Burk plot (Chart 3) discloses that these
compounds are competitive inhibitors of this enzyme.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good read. Do you think 6-bromo is better than form?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good read. Do you think 6-bromo is better than form?
Can't comment on them aside from the studies (should clarify)

When I say I can't comment some people like certain products some may be to strong for your goals.

Personal fave is :
6oxo 400-600mg
6a/b- bromo 150 mg

Yes together

In terms of the isomers I'd say bromo is the way to go. But no longer commercially available

That takes you to form which is a second gen inhibitor along with atd and testolac I believe.

Form is the next best option.

Machmood

Awards
Ive used liquid exemestane and pill form. The first time i used the research chem liquid I got a bad cough, flush face, headache, and really tired. Sides were pretty bad. I noticed whatever they suspended it in taste like pure Alchohol so thought that might be the problem. My next dose I put diet soda in my mouth and then squirted it in my mouth. This helped a lot , but still got flush and a slight caugh. I then tried a UGL pill form and no sides. I'm guessing the liquid/suspended exemestane is partially to blame, but I can't say for sure

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't comment on them aside from the studies (should clarify)

When I say I can't comment some people like certain products some may be to strong for your goals.

Personal fave is :
6oxo 400-600mg
6a/b- bromo 150 mg

Yes together

In terms of the isomers I'd say bromo is the way to go. But no longer commercially available

That takes you to form which is a second gen inhibitor along with atd and testolac I believe.

Form is the next best option.
Ah I see thank you. Do you happen to have any data on whether or not form actually reduces dht? I could see this being a bad thing in the long run and not something I would imagine people would want.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive used liquid exemestane and pill form. The first time i used the research chem liquid I got a bad cough, flush face, headache, and really tired. Sides were pretty bad. I noticed whatever they suspended it in taste like pure Alchohol so thought that might be the problem. My next dose I put diet soda in my mouth and then squirted it in my mouth. This helped a lot , but still got flush and a slight caugh. I then tried a UGL pill form and no sides. I'm guessing the liquid/suspended exemestane is partially to blame, but I can't say for sure
That is what I have decided also. I have letro from another company that causes a blood pressure like spike, nothing I can't handle but I assume it's the carrier used. Not up for spending any more money on rc's I can't handle. Never had these issues in the past.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is what I have decided also. I have letro from another company that causes a blood pressure like spike, nothing I can't handle but I assume it's the carrier used. Not up for spending any more money on rc's I can't handle. Never had these issues in the past.
Go for formeron

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Where did you read that? There's a study showing it right up there with the best aromasin included
cool read. I'm speaking from my personal experience and personal use of 6 bromo and Adex. I ran 100mg of 6 bromo and doesn't even compare to 1mg if a dex on a test cycle.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the reaction is likely from the liquid solvent used. that could be why your buddy doesn't get the reaction from the pharma pills. i doubt that the aromasin is causing it unless it isn't even aromasin.
Well I bought it for a peptide like place that has evolved a lot based off word of mouth. Not sure which places use which solvents to be honest. I went ahead and ordered formeron based on the suggestions here for something I can tolerate, get over the counter, and not be faked.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah i have no idea who is using what either. probably peg but who knows for sure. but yeah the forma should be g2g unless you have to have something stronger.
I really doubt it will need anything stronger. Thanks for the help!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool read. I'm speaking from my personal experience and personal use of 6 bromo and Adex. I ran 100mg of 6 bromo and doesn't even compare to 1mg if a dex on a test cycle.
Depends what isomer. That's the thing with bromo. If you read the study its offering between isomers

Definitely can't compare we are talking 97% inhibition vs 70ish

Every day vs every other day.

If you ran 100mg alpha bromo every day it wouldn't be the same as eod from adex but pretty similar if looking at it from a constant inhibition constant

I have a study showing times it takes for body to build up to 1 mg adex vs 2.5 letri

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you cant be sure that those type of studies translate to the real world application because of the poor bio-availability that some of those compounds have.
I agree and these were in vitro

The %# I got for the both that I posted was done in vivo actually posted name of the study for people to look at

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got the foremaron in today and. Tried it out. Feeling better already. Thanks everyone for your help.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I have been using formeron for about a week now. I was using letro before this at .6mg eod to e3d. I was 217 and dry before my meet. I switched to formeron right before the meet and now I am 223 in morning and bloated as all he'll. I started with one full pump, nips got more sensitive so upped to 2 pumps. Nips less sensitive but still bloated. Now at 3 pumps. This is not to cost effective for me or effective in general at this point. If any one knows where one can get legit adex please pm me. I tried to use purity but their merchant client is down. That is where my letro is from and it works great. I just need something weaker. Thanks for the help guys. Btw try dose is 75mg twice a week. Test c.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you are having rebound from stopping the letro. i just researched the formeron.
at the bottom of the page of the company that makes the stuff, it has their research which about half sounds like bs. if you click the links to see the studies. they dont even work. lmao they redirect you to iron mag forum. wow.

and the topical carrier that they use, i can almost guarantee that this stuff has no effect whatsoever. its about the cheapest and least effective topical carrier there is. you should have saved your money.
It was recommended to me by a member earlier in this thread. I wonder if other form products have better carriers? Thoughts? I assumed I was having some rebound but the dose I was using was small and spaced out. Was not expecting this much of a rebound.

Also thanks for the link. Well purity emailed me back and they are down until they get some technical issues resolved. Do you have personal experience with either of the other two companies in that sub forum, if so. Which would you go with?

Thanks for the help!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and thats not that low of a letro dose. letro is potent.
Ah ok. I guess I thought is was "low" as most use 2.5mg to treat gyno. Letro is the one A.I. i know the least about in terms of dosages for anything other than gyno with nolva. Thanks for all your help!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone know if it is true that adex has a negative impact on lipids where aromasin does not? I have read conflicting things.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know if it is true that adex has a negative impact on lipids where aromasin does not? I have read conflicting things.
I have studies showing that.

Just have to find them. I know they were posted on here once before